Is wagecucking really that bad?

Is wagecucking really that bad?

Attached: 1545374788029.jpg (675x675, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O-0Xh3Ab0Q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. Im afraid to fall asleep because it meams i wake up next day and i will go to my job. Im scared, i don't want to go

Yes. If you have no ambition to work, it sucks.

Only a few months into wage keking and hate every minute of it. I want the neet life back

Attached: 9k=.jpg (237x212, 6K)

Join the army nigger

>die for Israel goyim!

well.. what will you be doing?

just do a trade faggots. good pay and relaxing work. just toughen up and enjoy any pain or grind as a personal showcase of taking the pain. weed, alcohol, and friends make life a lot better as well

Attached: 1536173321183.png (957x891, 202K)

yeah
but being in debt is worse

its generally ok. Most days are fine but you'll occasionally get some that make you want to fucking die, especially if you work in retail or leisure or whatever with customer interaction during national/bank holidays. I dont mind it most of the time but some days get me considering an hero-ing

it's absolutely terrible in my experience. the only justification is to not starve to death and be homeless. if you can have a home and food, there's no point especially if you have no desire to reproduce

Fuck no.
I'm not doing that shit again.

>good pay
Hahahaha
>relaxing work
>enjoy the pain and suck it up
You're contradicting yourself.

pay is better than mcdonalds wagecuck and gets high.
it is relaxing, but boredom can be toughed through. believe what you want desu. if nitpicking on Jow Forums is your thing, go for it. lots of anons are into that

I work 12 hr days, and only have to work 3 days a week. It still sucks, but I used to work a 8-5pm job and a 30 miles commute one way. I literally would cry driving to work sometimes. My job now I tough it out for 3 days and then enjoy my days off. Also been a neet before which also is it's own personal hell after a while.

it's alright if you are following your passion at your job.

^if you're not then it is just awful.
youtu.be/O-0Xh3Ab0Q0

The really bad part is knowing how good NEETs have it. If I were ignorant of life outside wagecucking I would have probably rationalized it as a content way of living by now. But I have tasted the NEETlife, I know how sweet freedom is.

>Im afraid to fall asleep because it meams i wake up next day and i will go to my job
This is me 100%. I procrastinate going to bed so I never get enough sleep, because going to bed means waking up and having to go to work. I hate it so much.

I don't give a fuck what people say, I'd rather work a non-deadend job.

You have no soul then. I work at a job that is way way better than low end retail or burger flipping (software developer) but in the end it's just as soul-crushing. The sheer banality of what I do every day has corroded my soul. I never understood the appeal of Dilbert as a kid but now it's so familiar to my day to day life it's ceased being amusing.

real freedom is being able to follow your dreams at work and help people by doing something cool at your job. any NEET can do this unless you're a literal retard like me.

Attached: hourglass.png (225x300, 187K)

Okay, whatever. I'd rather do that than nothing.

Just came home from first day of training working in a fundrasier call centre. Gonna start wagecuking 6 days a week.

Honestly the worst part is that I have a 2 hour commute from home to work. That's 4 hours a day stuck on a train/bus. That's 24 hours a week just on fucking transit

Gonna start playing vidya on my phone since that's the only good efficient use of my time

Attached: 1561430145273.jpg (847x640, 73K)

Because you're a boring person.

Not as bad if you enjoy what you do. I love driving, so I driver Uber. Pay's utter shit, your car takes a goddamn beating all day, but most of all some people are insufferable smelly angry bitter cunts taking their frustration out on you, this is the really bad side of this. But I do enjoy the main part of it. I think shitty people are what really make or break a job for you, this applies to both white and blue collar jobs.

Real freedom is going to bed whenever you want and getting up whenever you want. It's doing whatever you want with your day, making your own plans for things that are relevant to you. Freedom is not living your life according to a schedule not of your own design. Freedom is not devoting hours of your day to tasks giving to you by other people, which have no relevance to you as a person but merely require your labor to complete them. This is work at its best too. At its worst, the tasks are humiliating and/or menial drudgery, and can be completely futile, your entire work can be a Sisyphean task and you know no matter how hard you work, how good a job you do, it will never get easier, never improve, and nobody will appreciate it. Fuck work.

Yeah, probably. I'll build the skills I want faster being forced to do it in a professional environment around others like me though.

I guess I don't want real freedom then because I don't give a fuck about any of that shit you said.

Yeah that's typically how dull, soulless people are. They are terrified of freedom because they don't know what to do with themselves. They crave masters to give them commands.

Yeah, I guess. That's what I want though.

Not him, but you're right: you're retarded and a bootlicker too.

Sweet. That's what I aiming for.

>again
I'm so sorry, user.

I was NEET for 3 years getting high all day every day. working a dream job would be better than all that comfyness.

Attached: windmills.jpg (1920x1352, 613K)

Exactly. I'm not a guy who usually chose comfiness anyway.
But now I don't really have a choice. It really makes no sense to me that society incentivizes me to do nothing. It really doesn't.
So I'm going to change all of this, one way or another.

imagine the feeling of not wanting to go to sleep at night and not wanting to wake up in the morning

Uh yeah, I did it many years for school. It's not that big of a deal.

fuck i forgot how you people lived nvm

>Real freedom is going to bed whenever you want and getting up whenever you want. It's doing whatever you want with your day, making your own plans for things that are relevant to you.
People don't realize how valuable this is until they experience it. The real prize that is granted by being a NEET is the complete freedom you have in your life. You don't have to do anything anymore, social norms stop mattering. It's liberating as fuck and life becomes torture once you get a taste.

Lmao thanks teenager

Attached: E62942F6-4EC8-4E8B-8E9E-630F518D572D.png (640x1136, 1.52M)

It sucks ass but being poor is worse.

>real freedom is spending as many hours vegetating in front of a screen as you feel
>real freedom is being unable to leave your town bc youre broke
>real freedom is being homeless once mommy dies

Whatever, dude. It isn't what I want.

>social norms stop mattering

>True freedom is not showering and masturbating to loli then jizzing into a sock

Truly ascended

My family is full of tradesman.
While the pay is marginally better than working some shit fast food job, it's still not that great. And the amount of labor you have to do most of the time doesnt add up to the "relaxation" you go on about.

Thats because he is a high school faggot who repeats standard conservative opinions he reads on Jow Forumsthe_donald

Pic related is the realty of NEET faggotry

Attached: E80B22A2-C1D0-4006-9AA4-ECDDDDFCB8A8.png (1136x640, 381K)

Trade worker as well
The high points for me are having co-workers that I can hang out with and bullshit with while doing the job, and having pay that isn't shitter than a 3 month old diaper
The time goes by fast (by work standards at least) and I actually get breaks unlike at the mcdicks I worked at for 8 months.
The worst part is the management always up our ass.
They have some assistant floor manger thats a total fucking toadie. Just goes around micromanaging everyone.
Other than that, not too horrible.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 9K)

99.999% of the time it is yeah. but i have known a few people who really liked their jobs, mostly teachers, doctors, or anything creative. i think alot of people just like to help other people

That's it though, with the complete freedom that NEETdom gets you, you can do whatever you want because you don't need to care about how others see you. The actions that you do that only affect you can no longer harm you.

Being poor is not worse if you can just live at home as NEET

>be a wagie
>trade away 40 hours a week for 40 years for some $, but even then:
>have your money ripped away from you in taxes
>have your money ripped away from you by the greediest jewish landlords
>have your money ripped away from funding your own travel to your personal wagie hell every day

>Be a NEET
>Overexposure to entertainment causes me to build up a resistance, miserable no matter what I do/play/watch
>Become wageslave
>Hate my job, hours never end
>Still can't seem to enjoy myself when gaming/watching anime like I used to, life is devoid of all happiness and joy

There's no winning is there

Yeah. Waging cucking myself at a car wash here in Tucson since late May of this year. I was a NEET for the whole year of 2018 and almost half way through this year til I got the job at the car wash. I liked NEET life because I would do whatever I wanted. I would barely venture out in public. Now that I am working I must deal with the people around me at work whether it would be the customers, coworkers, supervisors, or even the managers. I don't talk to my co workers. My coworkers know me as the "The Quiet guy". One of the managers questioned me about why I don't talk to my fellow co workers around me about a few weeks. I feel like I put him on edge that I may shoot up the place or something. I just come to work, do the job, get payed, and go home after. Is there anything wrong with that Anons?

Attached: Screenshot_20180819-010650.jpg (768x1024, 369K)

I really think the human experience is just shit any way you put it.

Yes and no?
It's nice to have money to finally buy things

But also customer service, getting more hours than I want and not even being able to sleep from the anxiety of knowing I have to work tomorrow and not fuck up my job and keep having to tell my last few friends "I can't hang out" while I notice them start to distance away from me. It sucks user

>Die for Israel
Only 10% of the military sees active duty. If you're not self employed, you're just working for some jew anyway so it's good advice.

It leaves your scedule open to do your gay little hobbies
Enjoy it while you can because when you give it all up for the "big salary" youll be miserable

Currently doing a 19 hour shift for mr shekelberg as he has no staff ama.

Attached: 1564537476382.png (742x344, 215K)

Are you atleast being compensated well for it...?
If not the start looking for a new job asap.

1.3 million active duty
800000 reserve
Stop talking about things you have no idea about

No, but its kind of abnormal behaviour to normiez and considering the reputation of quiet guys it puts them on edge.

Sorry I meant active combat sweetie :)

He's giving me double pay and the same amount of time to take off at a later date so I can't complain

Those are individual numbers little man and have nothing to do with who sees actual combat.

"Active" and " Reserve" are just distinctions used to seperate full time and part time soldiers.

Do a quick Google search on what an "combat MOS" is then come back and realize how much of a stupid civie you are.

Working really slavery, they've tricked us into slavery by making us think we have freedom.

Yeah that doesn't sound so bad.

Suck it up drink some red bull and quit bitching.

I have a way better quality of life wagecucking in a real career for reasonable hours than I ever did on neetbux.

Just everything in my life is better. I can afford food that doesn't make me mentally ill and slow motion kill me. I can afford privacy. I have space in my home to do more shit without ever having to leave. I can afford furniture that is actually supportive and comfortable. Also I can afford a goddamned social life and a car if I so feel the impulse.

Job mostly sucks but it has its good moments and its privileges.

I wouldn't change the freedom of being a NEET for anything but even wagecucking beats breaking your back farming only to cover basic sustenance

>amerimutts calling other people stupid
not him but yeah you're really fucking dumb

Oh that job is hell honestly I'd get out quick lmao if you're doing a 4 hour commute for that shit.

It is that bad.

Attached: TIMESAND___CAT.png (791x391, 750K)

Now now, no need to deflect your autism towards my fellow mericans because I verbally bitchslapped your ass for chatting up shit you know nothing about.

Attached: 1464304791287.png (276x266, 137K)

It so largely depends on the job and your personal preferences that it's hard to give an answer. I would say that generally though, it's not *that* bad.

Attached: 1566769600122.jpg (500x635, 130K)

Anons stop, i'm getting my first job in less than a month and you're scaring me!

>used to be terrified of driving
>got a car with a loan for my first job, driving is actually pretty comfy most of the time
>work itself has good and bad days, but I'm still in training for it so it will probably get better
desu I think that it mostly depends on your job and the coworkers you're stuck with

>nothing to wake up to
That's how i feel ever since becoming a wagie

>brainlet
>too weak for trade job, have body of an underdeveloped teenager at 26
>baby face means nobody takes you seriouslay for office jobs
>stuck working mcjobs

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 15K)

>getting ready for work, was told to come in at 10 and if I wasn't needed I'd get a call at 8
>wake up early and don't get a call, start getting ready at 8:30 by shaving/showering/etc.
>get a fucking text minutes ago to not come in until later when I was about to get my work clothes on and drive down
well at least I wasn't on the road already. now I get to sit home and spend more time trying to figure out what the fuck to do
>need people that live reasonably nearby
>need to call them to book an appointment to give them free shit as a part of a training exercise
>tfw my small friend circle exploded a few months ago
>tfw broke up with gf so can't use her or her family either
>tfw spent over 4 hours sitting at the office yesterday trying to think of people to call while deflecting people's questions with excuses, albeit justified, that all my friends were online friends or international students in college and that I don't know anyone well enough in this area
god damn it can't I just skip to the real job?

Attached: hamtaro.jpg (1404x1070, 92K)

Tried wagecucking once. Almost got crushed by a machine. Wagecucking, not even once

Attached: 1566023774253.png (739x496, 575K)

The normie coworkers seem to not have a problem with me being quiet nor questioned me about it, it's just one of the managers that has a problem with it. I have been work there since May and everyone should know I don't talk much, yet the manager doesn't know?

Well I have get ready for my 8 hour shift, only thing I have to deal with is the amount of cars coming and going, and the boomers.

Get a switch lite when it comes out

There are good jobs out there. You just have to find one that you enjoy.
Chances are you won't get the flashy "you've did it" notification when doing trivial tasks you're probably used to from playing video games and overprotective parents, but once you realize that you can be someone others depend on you might just realize that work aint so bad.
Of course you'll need the basic mindset for that. Most work is pretty hard, but if you go out of your way to look at the bright sides of it you might find that it's actually fun. Even working at some burger place or construction site can be fun if you approach it with the right mindset.
You'll find that most of the people also just want to have the best possible time while at work and will happily start socializing with you just to pass the time. Also you might find that once you realize you do something important you'll feel your self worth raise a lot.

Attached: i was payed 10 $.jpg (400x267, 24K)

It was fun at first, but they started giving me more work and responsibility with no other reward than saying "good job". Now I'm starting to burn out.

Well maybe it's time to fuck up every once in a while. People will nag at you for it, but once you start bearing it you'll be able to control how much work people can put on your shoulders.
Worst case you get fired, but it's better then getting fucking burnout.

You are supreme stupid
You are supposed to work smarter not harder

wagefaggotry is just this but I have to go to sleep and I don't want to wake up.

Freedom ain't free you nigger.
Freedom is good, but its not pleasant and has a high price.
Once you realize that you will understand why most people are not free.

Attached: 1563780938755.png (1200x800, 4K)

>Just realized that my company is a literal wageslave pyramid scheme
>I gave them the benefit of the doubt multiple times because it was my first job and everyone talks about work sucking
>tfw realized it isn't normal to work what is essentially 10 hour days with "homework" and studying to do and not get fucking paid, but I handwaved it as needing my certification since I passed the exams at a testing center
>tfw realized it isn't normal to be unpaid during training
>tfw the hiring manager and the managers in charge are lying fucks and promised me that I'll be paid after my first 2 weeks of training
>tfw wasted a month with these fucking clowns and I'll have to start job hunting again
Well at least I learned some social skills from it but holy fuck. I'm probably going to have to be a cashier at some place while looking for an actual job again.

the worst part is that it felt like I might've been able to be friends with some of those coworkers

Attached: jontron seethe.gif (453x337, 160K)

>be NEET
>be poor because gimmedats just ain't that much unless you have/feign serious illness
>life is a degrading charade of doing nothing pointlessly and being too poor to change it
>can't move out of parents house
>get piss easy job on agency
>earn more than 4x as much per month
>can afford drugs whenever I want
>people are nice, place is so relaxed there you can take a cigarette break whenever you want
>even though work is boring it's completely manageable and life is more fun
Protip: if you're working or are going to work in retail, don't. Look for a cushy piece of piss part time job if you can't make ends meet. Above all else get high, life is a shitshow sober.

>real career
>Job mostly sucks
What do you do user?

>work retail with literally all females and just a couple male managers
>don't feel like I'm anything special, I just come to work and do what I'm asked to do without complaining
>entire management team is metaphorically sucking my dick 24/7 and praising me for being such an excellent worker
>all the foids keep getting stuck with the shitty jobs like being on the register all day
>meanwhile I keep getting the less boring/stressful jobs out on the sales floor
>all because I just show up to work on time, never call out, and I do what my job description requires me to do
>the women can't even complain about the blatant favoritism, because if they do they'll have to clean the parking lot and the restrooms which I do happily because it's basically a second 30 minute break on top of my actual 30 minute break, meaning I can potentially shave off up to an hour and thirty minutes of my day eating lunch and taking my time doing busy work
>no one even bothers to supervise me because I always get my job done, so I can just take my time and fuck around at my own pace without people looking over my shoulder
>occasionally do extra just to show off and maintain the status quo of being the top wagie in the building just to dab on my coworkers and keep them at the bottom of the food chain
Literally all you have to do is show up to work and do slightly more than the bare minimum and you'll outclass 90% of the workforce competing with you (especially if they're women), and even the shittiest retail job can suddenly be comfy.

nah id rather wagecuck than be a literal slave to the government