Long distance relationship gf is busy with school and hasn't messaged me for THREE DAYS

Long distance relationship gf is busy with school and hasn't messaged me for THREE DAYS.
Expecting the worst.

Attached: sad food helper.png (619x453, 5K)

I forgot I had a gf sometimes when I was busy with school. Crazy how homework takes precedence over all.

She could be going through something idk but i wish you luck

Attached: ghdfhfdhhfdg.png (400x400, 36K)

Nice dubs.
And I asked her how everything is doing, what's on her mind.
Thank you frens.

Attached: hugs.png (657x420, 51K)

no problem also I need some advice theres this really cute girl in my sign language class and shes really lonely do u think she would give me her number so we could be homework buddies

>long disrance relationship
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA AOH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NONOOOOOOOOOOO

Get ready to get dumped lol

Way to be a dick

>long distance bf is busy playing lol and never responds to my messages anymore
Expecting the worst

You should definitely try it. Just ask and leave her an outing so it's not awkward. Like: "Hey I was having trouble on this homework stuff and was wondering if you wanted to go over it together blah blah blah. If you're too busy it's totally not a big deal."
Something like that.

Both of you have never dated before in your lives.

Well, desu I did used to get busy playing RDR 2 and take a while to respond to her.
Never three days tho

Attached: apu wondering.png (680x521, 87K)

>long distance
Shes sucking and fucking guys right now LOL

She's at her mom's house mostly, I can see her location on snapchat.

Attached: apu peak.jpg (250x200, 5K)

Why sign language class?

its the only class i have with her

>Long distance relationship gf
Mine just started bro, any suggestions for another struggler just like you...? We're going to marry our LDR partner bro...

Would love to tell you that everything will be fine, but I just got ghosted a month a go...so, be prepared for the worst.

Attached: AC6CDCD6-1174-4385-AD37-973E9DB8612F.jpg (400x300, 36K)

>Thinking she's not getting dug out at her mum's house.
>Thinking she doesn't have a second phone.
user, i...

Attached: 1521853567969.png (179x234, 80K)

All I can say is be yourself and keep it interesting and don't jump to conclusions. I got paranoid over nothing plenty of times.
My LDR talked about having babies and asked what wedding dress would look best on her. Praying for both of us bro.

>don't jump to conclusions. I got paranoid over nothing plenty of times.
Holy SHIT bro are you ME? I got insecure and paranoid so many fucking times. How do you manage to recover from them? You just talked it out?
>My LDR talked about having babies and asked what wedding dress would look best on her.
God I wish mine would say that, she doesn't believe that I wouldn't pull through and I want to prove her wrong. At least I know she loves me.
>Praying for both of us bro.
Same bro.

my last ldr ended pretty badly. is there hope for another one? \

my ldr has been saving up munee to come and see me so she hasnt been talking to me as much as before. meanwhile i am neet and living the cozy life and putting money aside to get her back home and freaking out about loss of contact every now and then.

Attached: neet.png (750x725, 810K)

But has she ever gone THREE days without messaging you (because of "school")??? I'm getting hired for a job now, so I'm a NEET too with lots of time to wait by the phone.

>ldr bf won't speak to me after a fight
Expecting the worst

true, but at least I didn't fell for the long distance relationship meme

You guys are implying I didn't message her in three days? I asked how she was doing and she didn't respond.

I am thinking of breaking up with my LDR gf, I just see no future in it but she keeps talking about wanting to be my wife, having kids, meeting up and sex, lots of sex. It's practically most of what we talk about, us fucking. I have already attempted to break up the relationship like 3 times but I am such a pussy nice guy that ends up not wanting to hurt her feelings and part of me also wants to keep her because I know how lonely I will feel without her. She admires me and is a qt virgin that want to talk to me at all times, on paper this is my dream but it's like too good to be true. I feel like she might not be so interested in me if you she knew who I really was.

How can someone love me when I don't even like myself. I can pretend and lie my way to life with her, but it will eat me up inside. Don't know what to do anons

Attached: 1bdf071746c16350f0dbb7d43af46d03.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

user...you should really give it a chance. But if you want to break it off do YOU really love HER?

Have you ever actually met this girl!?

>implying brad doesnt drive over to eat ass and cum inside girls

Attached: 1F1F58D1-BE3B-43B1-9E1F-6DE12EE07896.jpg (640x510, 237K)

Is her mommy dating a chad? Hes probably getting hot incestuous threesomes

So mommy and daddy are divorced huh? Probably bc her mom cheated like a cockhungry slut lmao i bet mommy fucks trailer park chads who will run through your gf when they get bored. Wear a condom buddyboi!

Has she ever done this before? Confront her directly about it. Ask her why shes been so distant. Uncertainty like this makes my anxiety flare up and makes me jump to the worst conclusions, so I understand user.

Plenty of LDRs have worked out. As long as both people are committed and have an end goal of living together then I dont see why it shouldnt work. OPs situation doesnt sound great though, since in LDRs I feel like both parties should be putting in effort to keep in contact.

>Holy SHIT bro are you ME? I got insecure and paranoid so many fucking times. How do you manage to recover from them? You just talked it out?
Not the user youre replying to, but I get this so much. Youre not there in person with them so your mind can tend to wander and jump to painful conclusions. When i reach this point i just try to communicate my concerns directly to them, even if Im scared of sounding crazy or paranoid.

Attached: 14116133-C618-4746-A732-ED02DE674CB3.jpg (1024x768, 553K)

I don't really love her, or at least not like I used to at the beginning of our relationship, but she's all I have and she gives me the most attention I've ever gotten in my life. I'm afraid of going back to my lonely ways. On the other hand, she has some toxic personality traits that I despise (For example she gets pleasure from making me jealous and is not ashamed to admit it) and I waste so much time with her because she wants me all the time. I don't want to be with someone like that for the long term but I also don't want to lose her.

I tried friendzoning her one of the times I tried to break up but she says she would never be just my friend ;_;

Attached: 3553975C-A5ED-4640-81A4-EF12D543E8B5.jpg (2000x1418, 427K)

wish I could choke you tbhonest.

Why would you want to that user?

because your post reminds me of myself, and I want to choke myself out till I pass out.

user it over

As others have said, don't get paranoid over anything
If your GF constantly has panic attacks or has some form of anxiety then that could explain why she hasn't replied to you in such a long time

But that's hopeful thinking
Prepare for the worst but expect the best

Even my GF when she's mad at me won't spend more than a Night ignoring my messages
Flood her phone with phone calls and demand an explanation
No, it is not over the top, you deserve an explanation user
A relationship is supposed to be the union of two people who love and trust each other, and if some shit is happening and she hasn't even replied a text to you in 3 days then either she doesn't trust you or doesn't love you

As for the shy girl, I'd say go for it
Never hurts having a backup when the current relationship is kinda going downhill

Attached: aSipp.png (314x369, 174K)

She said those marriage things to me only about a month ago. I can't imagine she changed her mind. She's said she'll never stop loving me, the most extreme things you can think of. She sounds passionate about our relationship when we text.
Actually daddy cheated on her mom and dates girls 20-30 years younger than him. Sounds a bit cringey.
>Has she ever done this before?
Well it has, and she says to "not worry about, it means nothing. I'm usually just too busy/tired to respond to people"
And it does appear to check out. She only gets online like twice a day for a minute or two.

Implying we weren't talking about our own issues, baka user

>If your GF constantly has panic attacks or has some form of anxiety then that could explain why she hasn't replied to you in such a long time
Is this true? Once I got a panic attack about her but it was me waiting for a message from her! Could it really be she is having a panic attack and not messaging me because of that?
She HATES school with a passion, so maybe she's panicking about that. She's very self conscious, even though we've told we love each other no matter what.

Attached: pepe sweating.jpg (500x473, 55K)

No we've been talking like a year.
She says we'll meet next year because school will be over.
She's said the most passionate things you can imagine to me, sent me a very expensive Christmas gift too.

Same
>Haven't been responded in 2 weeks
Feeling the same options
>Got her account deleted, hacked or banned
>She got bored of me and found someone better
>She possibly died
>She just doesn't want to answer anything I send
>She got grounded
Idk Wich happened but I'm concerned nonetheless

The nerve of these normalfuckers! I swear.

I'm sorry to hear that user.
If that happened to me I don't know what I'd do. How "serious" was this relationship? I'm in contact with my lover's friend and her whole family knows about me at least.
How long you been talking to her?

I pity you OP, I really do. But your delusion along with the normalfaggot garbage """"advice"""" is amusing to see. LDRs do not ever work. Without physical contact, women arent inclined to be loyal, not that they are in the first place. They will have their flings, and will justify it by blaming you for not being around. Not that you'd ever know, why hurt you right? Things are going so well. AHAHAHHAHAA

Attached: CFFE05AC-B23D-400C-8F88-8553F260E118.gif (200x200, 288K)

Probably Tyrone and his gorilla gang, but school can be pretty intense sometimes. There is a bit of hope still

When we meet I'm going to make a thread laughing at you.

And when it falls apart me and the rest of us will welcome you back with open arms

Attached: 9DD0148E-7095-49F5-9B43-17834AB9E358.jpg (442x330, 16K)

Not them but yeah no shit retard where do you think you are you and op can fuck off

wow people still e-date? even back in like 2008, when emo was the rave, people laughed at that shit. everyone knew only weeaboos who "ship" edated, and even they knew to call it quits after a few weeks.

>grounded
are you both 12

Look, I used to cringe at the mention of meeting someone online and falling in love with them. But this is the cutest girl I've ever known. She says I'm a "God" to her, says she'd forgive me if I cheated on her.
I never thought I'd settle for one girl but she's perfect.

Thank you for being nice fren

Chill out user shit happens and people get busy I cant imagine how hard a long distance relationship would be but things could be worse. Hopefully she is just busy but then again the first week of school isnt hard they are just doing basic syllabus bs yeah she is cheating on you

She's European and has been in school for about 3 weeks. 2 weeks ago she said she loves me and is so grateful I care about her.
I'm just telling you that to help me cope.

>league
always expect the worst

You've a good reason to be worried OP
Right now she's probably licking Tyrones balls and has been taking multiple BBCs for the last couple of days
Girls are all lying, cheating whores

she's getting blacked or fucked by chad right now, i'm sorry op. it's time to find yourself a hooker, that will release the pressure.

When we first met, we'd ask each other to rate celebrities out of 10. I know she doesn't find black people attractive...so there's that at least?

Can we make long distance relationship threads a thing in the future?

Very original and emotional bump

To counter the angry incels trying to blackpill you all through this thread.
My first relationship was long distance. We didn't meet for a year and sometimes couldn't talk for days. She was still a virgin when we finally did meet and the relationship lasted 4 years after that.

>started school 3 weeks ago
>2 weeks ago said she loves me

LMAOOOOOO SHE CHEATED ON THE FIRST WEEKEND

>be femanon
>post a voice note in a vocaroo thread saying I am looking for an e-bf
>half joking
>few minutes later
>get a reply from a male user
>he is funny and has a deep voice
>he speaks a language I am learning
>swap discords for language exchange
>start talking, he is very funny and interesting
>conversation flows great between us, turns flirty at times
>he describes his appearance, doesnt sound like my type physically but I give him a chance anyway because he is so funny + sweet
>show him a picture of me
>he says I am v cute
>hmm.jpg
>ask to see pic of him
>WTF HES A LEGIT 6FT3 CHAD
>assume hes a catfish
>but keep talking
>turns out he only lives a couple hundred miles away
>everything falling into place
>start lewding regularly
>start voice calling
>flirting and mutual fondness of each other grows and grows
>talk pretty much everyday, never run out of things to say
>he is hilarious, extremely nice to me, compliments me often, basically my ideal man
>video call for first time
>I am super nervous
>he switches on his cam and looks so good I almost throw up from anxiety
>let him see me
>he says I am even cuter on video
>he keeps talking to me
>cant believe my luck
>talk 5 hours a day sometimes
>start calling each other bf and gf
>talking to him is the best part of my day
>arrange to meet when he comes back from vacation
>plan out cute dates
>I am still nervous about meeting him irl but really want to anyway
(Continued)

#
(continued)
>its been about 3 months of talking by this point
>he goes on vacation and sends me pics and updates regularly
>sends me good morning beautiful/goodnight texts each day
>I still feel ugly and self conscious so I want to keep going gym, better styling, working on myself a little longer
>he is coming back soon and I go down a serious anxiety spiral
>terrified he wont like me irl for some reason and freak out
>stupidly decide to make up some BS excuse about a minor health issue
>tell him I need more time and ask him to wait a little longer for me
>he gets pissed
>he reacts badly
>he immediately dumps me
>not the reaction I wanted but I guess I was expecting it
>cry and apologize a lot
>tell him I love him and still want things to work between us if not now then someday at least
>ask if we can at least meet up in the future and give things a try
>he says fine
>over a week passes, I cannot get through to him despite calling multiple times
>discord message him in desperation even though he never checks it
>he replies like a week later
>whatsapp call him and ask him why he hates me
>he just keeps telling me to move on
>tells me none of it was real anyway
>he doesnt feel anything towards me anymore and I should go find someone else
>he tells me he doesnt want to meet me anymore
>cry
>beg him to call me one last time so I can hear his voice
>he refuses
>get angry and fight with him
>say a couple mean things out of spite because I felt he was being sadistic towards me for no reason
>he blocks me on everything
>wants nothing to do with me
>mfw some other girl is probably sucking my qt ex bf off
>mfw lost chad because I was too self conscious and stupid to meet him as soon as he wanted and lied
>mfw will probably never meet a guy that great again

And thats my original r9k love story.

you deserve it whore. Good for him. He knows what he wants and gets it. Stories like these restore my faith in humanity.

How many of you here are in a LDR? I'm actually curious. Like, where are they located vs you, etc.

He could had a loving devoted big tiddy gf if he hadnt been so impatient and let me work on my ass at the gym a couple weeks more. Thots are everywhere, wifey material girls who will suck fuck cook and clean are not.

When you'll see her just don't kiss her right away, wait, pretend you want to brush your teeth with her

You see, we chads like to get what we want. Me, if a girl does not respond sexually to me in the first encounter, I'll never ever give her a second chance. Happily for us, the next one will.

God I am in this exact same situation right now. She is the only female who ever payed attention to me but she just talks to me about sex and erps way too much.

When she breaks down and admits to cheating ask her to send pics of herself with the bull

>Implying you'd do all that
The third month of being married, you'd find any kind of excuse to not have sex. That's how women are, once you give them what they want, you're fucked.

i am, i guess. he only lives about three hours away but we dont see each other often because of work and school.

>Long distance relationship
I hope you don't think she's not fucking anyone in real life, OP. She is. You're just her buddy that listens to her crap self-made problems that no chad will care to listen to.

>he values empty meaningless sex with STD ridden whores

Nice LARP. Enjoy your chlamydia.

>She was still a virgin

Sure thing bro

Attached: AFDACA92-C393-4C01-BCA2-AD50D8F3A6CA.png (640x1136, 850K)

Thanks bro but someone invented this thing called a condom, really makes it safer to have meaningless sex with std ridden whores. Also if you're a man and you look for "meaning" in sex, you're incredibly gay.

Attached: 1505061523609.jpg (1600x1200, 260K)

Come to Odessa texas and be my frequently masturbating GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it all on dildos and vibrators

No, I loved him and wanted to fuck him every minute of the day and still do. I still shlick to the thought of him.

Wait until you marry someone. I was married twice, I know what I'm talking about.

Good for you, now you'll be free from that fake relationship.

I can literally tell by the scarecrow looking bitch you just posted that you are not a Chad lmao. Chads dont fuck girls that unappealing. She is a 5.

Men get bored of fucking the same pussy too boomer san. Sometimes after just one go.

That's fucked up. Not even a good morning and goodnight?

My God, crying over the phone and FIGHTING with some stranger you've never even met. Imagine the kind of possessive annoying bitch you'd be to a real person that lives near / with you.

My second wife would grab my cock literally ANYWHERE we happened to be when we were dating. We couldn't be 20 minutes together on the beach til she said hurry let's go home and fuck. She would do it all, ask me to cum on her face every time, etc.
Three months into marriage / living together, I couldn't get in her panties to save my life. Also massive weight gains.

I am not possessive at all. I even said he could fuck other girls on the side as long as he let me be his main girl. He liked girls who were emotional. He said it was cute and feminine and he was used to dealing with it.

Stop trying to identify with Chad user, and have sex.

I love fucking ugly girls bro, they suck cock like there's no tomorrow.

Anecdotal evidence. She was probably just taking the BBC from your neighbor user.

Pretty girls will suck your dick like no tomorrow if you are an actual Chad, which just proves you are not. Stop with the LARP and have sex for real.

But I had a threesome two nights ago. What's with this board lol, people are so desperate they can't even believe the thought of other people having sex as something possible. Anyways, your online friend was after a quick hookup, next time actually give them something in return for your needs.

Oh, for sure, that's 99% what happened. Oh well, gotta go, it's been fun guys seeya

Why didnt you just force yourself on her user? She is your wife and property after all.

>be femanon (other femanon itt inspired me to post)
>make a post leaving contact info to meet anyone
>don't expect anything to come out of it
>end up meeting a qt
>hes into all the same shit i am
>he lives about 1,000 miles away
>he starts to claim me as his gf a few days into talking
>i reject this notion
>he keeps attempting to claim me as his gf
>i begin to fall for him anyways
>we end up e-dating
>get out of NEETdom and get a job just to buy him plane tickets
>after first paycheck i spend it all on flying him here
>this is only 1 month into our relationship
>he went back home after a week
>eventually I fly to him
>we had no intentions of me staying over longer than 3 weeks
>we have now lived together for 10 months
>we have a lot of sex, lost my virginity to him
>we love eachother

Based oil drill user, its not a thread till this guy shows up
You and neptune are possibly my favorite posters (risottofag too)

i COULD travel it's just I don't have a job yet and she lives 12,500 miles away, literally the other side of the world
>Easy ways to acquire money plz