Why am I like this?

When will I ever have a nice convo in this site and don't be a total embarrasment for myself?

Attached: b3bf7f4bda96b49f.png (500x833, 34K)

Did it again lads, but this time i broke down. I want to fucking die

Attached: 504a46eb4eece5f9.png (500x1633, 58K)

ahhaha what the fuck is wrong with you. stop sperging out its anonymous you're allowed to have shit conversational skills.

just be my tranny gf instead OP

I would unironically be user. I'm that desperate for human contact

well I am too, also because of shit conversational skills. would you like to chat somewhere else? discord?

Sickpuppy#6374, hopefully we'll be able to get along user

Attached: 1552080662334.jpg (646x640, 98K)

>looking for companionship on omegle
I've been there too. A couple of times, but I don't use it often. I actually managed to chat with a pretty fine girl almost an year ago. She sent me her discord and we still chat a bit from time to time. I heard people found love too, but I wouldn't suggest it. That site is pretty trash.

>and Im not even ugly
Sure thing buddy.

tbfh just kys senpai, almost killed me with that convo already

All trannies must die.
Originl

You don't pass, I GUARANTEE it. Reddit is lying to you.

I asked /lgbt/ and /soc/ they said i passed

You don't. Post a picture, I bet you any amount of money you're a gross hon like the rest.

tl;dr.
You will die as a mutilated freak and the autopsy report will read male and suicide.

Also none of us here are your "lads".

Thats not very nice of you to say lad
i don't have to prove anything you retard

Attached: 1566179865396.jpg (3024x4032, 1.33M)

>girl
You're not a women. You will NEVER be a woman. The path you're going down is going to lead to sorrow, please stop.

Ignore the retards in this thread OP, I'd rather have people like you here than the trap spammers who actually ruin this board. I wish you happiness and I hope you can find human contact, I'd contact you on Discord if I hadn't deleted it earlier this month.

A worthless post that contributed nothing to the thread. Are you capable of conversing beyond regurgitated platitudes plucked from the mouth of someone else?

Of course not, because you're stupid.

>taking pleasure in belittling other people
Whoah you are clearly a superior person user, you are above other that's for sure, I bow down before your superiority that you managed to convey through this post. You really showed me.
Your post made me cry because it says the truth i'm a really stupid person with no personality i know
You really think you accomplished something through this post ? You're still a loser user, and you will still be decades from now

you're still a good lad, user
even if you're dumber than a sack of rocks

>i don't have to prove anything you retard
>I asked /lgbt/ and /soc/ they said i passed
contradictory

be my mommy gf nOW
ORGIINAl