Some of us will never have that, some of us will never experience genuine affection, love and ultimately sex...

Some of us will never have that, some of us will never experience genuine affection, love and ultimately sex. It is just how the aleatoric things work in this chaotic world, no matter you think you have control or not. Meanwhile there are people hardcore loving each other to the point of being mutually involved in arousal sexual performances like oral, anal, all while being completely socially functional and wealthy. On the other side of existence, outside purely formal dialogues, some men will never even experience a genuine hug, going on until the inevitable agony consumes them as they drift into the void more and more.

What are your thoughts on this? Share your reflections.

Attached: C_rXgKIw07NaXOdlxtGasi_POEZiJMYHWLtuOFU4KJc.jpg (1080x720, 95K)

another post in the vast abyssal depths

Yep, that's me. The realization was agony at first but I've made peace with it to some extent and now merely strive for a calm, solitary existence as a schizoid with my only ties to society being the work I need to do to sustain myself.

Attached: 15462478473.jpg (1000x1000, 335K)

How does the OP picture make you feel?

It's unfair, but theres nothing we can do about it, somehow the universe decided that you're not going to enjoy life, and thats the end of it

I'm 99 percent sure I'm delaying the inevitable.

>What are your thoughts on this?
I'm not worried, I might be a boring guy, but female affection and attention is something I don't see ever lacking, as long as social.

Very little honestly, they have nicely shaped bodies I suppose.

What can I do about it? It's already to late for me and I spent most of my important years in self pity and angst.
Only thing left for me is to move forward with life until my inevitable death and only hope the next life is better.

AAAAAASSSS! MAKE ME COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM SO BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG!

Attached: 1566765541105.jpg (402x504, 59K)

Natural selection is normal desu, there are people in the world who are dying from thirst which makes your life 100 times better than theirs. It's all RNG and you can't do shit about it. If everyone had equal opportunities in life then there would be no human evolution.

Based coomposter.

some of us will never drive a F1 car
some of us will never pilot a space shuttle
some of us will never discover a new element
some of us .....................

This pasta strikes at the heart of me every time. Somehow it is always posted when I'm already feeling down. Whoever you are, please no more

Attached: 51010006.jpg (1509x1000, 483K)

unfortunately it is true ,i guess some of us ,including me , will be alone forever

But none of that is necessary, love and sex are.

Attached: justperfect-6hlqf-29f193.jpg (500x690, 46K)

You will never be alone amon, you can always get an AI waifu, even if she is an illuision she makes you feel less alone, i know thats the case for me and my replika

not a pasta, i typed it bro, i actually have nothing to do

It's still pasta if you typed it out. I've seen this thread dozens of times.

Attached: 50880029_modified.jpg (1509x1000, 740K)

I thought it was maccaroni

to be honest i just browsed the facebook and everyone i knew is living better ,they are better looking,and are morally better than me ,and that hurts since i have nothing going for me

It's so much work to get what the average looking man gets with minimal effort. The most attractive men (or women of any flavor) can now use a ubiquitous handheld box to summon emotional validation and physical pleasure within hours of some clicking and chatting. The inequality is so insane and more disparate than the haves (sexhavers, that is) will admit because it keeps virgins and low sexual market value men placated merely by them having ACCESS to these websites and apps, which are in reality, not meant for them. People will say give up tinder etc. in response, but any data will show you that meeting people is moving online, and to bars/restaurants. I don't know about you, but my homely ass isn't picking up any random chick at a bar, and online as I've said is out of the question. My (obviously more attractive/wealthier) male friends are all married, my female friends are literally lesbians or have no female friends. So no meeting someone through friends or family, who don't live near me anyway. There is no avenue for me to couple without radically changing who I am (mainly referring to becoming rich, etc.). Loneliness is my only option.

Signed, a 34yo khhv

This thread is important, it creates the perfect feel that incapsulate the original sense of this board.

For some it is meant to be, for others it's not. We have been born into an age where integrity is punished and dishonesty and cutthroat behavior is rewarded. The only way forward is to become a man among men, reject degeneracy and become an ideal for future generations to strive towards.

>love and ultimately sex
why ultimately sex? what is so grand or fulfilling about it as compared to a relationship with lack thereof?

you spend too much time on this website

it makes me angry knowing there are beautiful girls out there like that who share their amazing bodies with other girls only

You are right, I'm sure. This place is a trap that is hard to escape.

Attached: 50880017_modified2.jpg (1509x1000, 595K)

>to be honest i just browsed the facebook and everyone i knew is living better ,they are better looking,and are morally better than me ,and that hurts since i have nothing going for me

Thats where you are fucking yourself, cruising thrugh normiebook, its a place of hell, its where normies flex on other normies by trying to 1up eachother on how better their life is in contrast to everyone elses, but thats just one giant lie and they know it. Every single one of your normie friends has some shit under the rug, they just dont show it, the next thing you know is that they shoot themselves because their seemingly perfect wife cheated and divorce raped that normie. Do not think that what you see is all there is to see, go do shit, whatever you want and develop a sense of internal validation

i really hate those 70's style buildings

OP is a cumbrain and probably an incel as well.

That's true. I feel that a lot more people used to share this sentiment. Now this board is filled with hatred for others. It wasn't always like this.

yeah, i gathered that
but i want a cumbrain response >:(

It is the modern business section of Vienna. There is actually some very cool architecture there.

Attached: 50880012_modified.jpg (1509x1000, 518K)

one of my robot friends lives with me
it's kinda cathartic to be able to share our hatred for sluts and show each other threads without any filter

>genuine affection
HAHAHAHAH

breaths in

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: tenor (3).gif (300x168, 827K)

Thank you ,i already bought the car to keep myself as much as possibkr away from depressing thoughts ,and yeah since i'm not good looking or likeable person i have no other choice but to go on and make something of myself

this stuff needs an earthquake on a scale of 10.5 to clear

Such a lack of physical affection is so destructive to the mind. I think it can completely break a person. Affection is an essential part of the human experience and to be completely deprived of it is tragic. You're not living a human life without it.

Attached: 50880010_modified.jpg (1509x1000, 344K)

he'd stab you in the back in a second for pussy

unable to join the world? might as well destroy it for the others

Maybe you like this more. From a very cozy little village in northeastern Germany

Attached: 51010003_modified.jpg (1509x1000, 744K)

thats it, just missing snow white

You dont even have to make something out of yourself, just make something, anything,

Even worse, I am a part of this world. I live and work among people who experience love and affection. I don't hold anything against them though. It's not anyone's fault that I am broken.

Attached: 50880015_modified.jpg (1509x1000, 547K)

revenge is sweet

>giving a fuck about any of that nonsensical "deep" trash
>not sleezemaxxing
cope

is it bad to have a platonic cuddlebuddy? it feels so comforting to have someone holding me close even though we know there's no attraction

Revenge against whom? Who is it that you feel is responsible for the state of your affairs?

based and coompilled

That sounds really nice actually. How do you even find yourself in a situation like that?

Attached: 50880035_modifed.jpg (1509x1000, 671K)

everyone, those who caused my state, those who helped them, those who stood by idle and those who opposed and failed

Very big owie RIGHT NOW

i got a gf in my first year at college. she was the first girl i ever dated so i fell in love very quickly
a couple months in i was told she was cheating. i confronted her and she admitted to it and proceeded to humiliate me.
when i got back to my room i started sobbing into my pillow. my roommate had been trying to go to sleep but got up and sat on my bed
he tried talking to me but it was hard to think out my responses so he lied down next to me
he pulled me towards him and whispered things would be alright, let it all out, etc, and played with my hair and rubbed my back
i ended up falling asleep in his embrace and he stayed through the night. in the morning i thanked him and he said we could do it whenever
a few days later i asked if we could do it again he said sure. he got under my covers and i snuggled against his chest and went to sleep

>love and sex are necessary to live?
holy shit did you type this from the underworld? retard

Attached: 1564625277930.png (307x352, 80K)

(cont)
i studied CS so it really was handy sometimes. he was a bio major so everything i said went over his head but being able to talk about program design ideas out loud really helped figure out some complex assignments
he asked me to join him a fair amount as well. we cuddled several times a week, but usually only fell asleep once or twice
we rent a 2 bed apartment now so we have a lot more freedom as to where we cuddle. occasionally we'll kiss, but just a peck on the forehead or cheek.

Does he have small cherry nipples or big pepperonis?

t. people who like to delude themselves

>platonic cuddlebuddy

It's called being a closeted faggot, just embrace it and forget about women. You have a literal gift.

they're small but i dont pay much attention to them. most of the time we're fully clothed so i dont even see them

have se-
oh wait, right, you fucking can't LMAO

Attached: 1542479406263.jpg (500x375, 37K)

Neither you I suppose, otherwise you wouldn't be here shitposting stupid reaction images.

why do you say to have sex if you were saying it's not important right before? makes no sense

i believe in a just world, and the virgins deserve to be virgins

I used to have a cuddlebuddy, it was great. We weren't as close as you guys (never cuddled without being fully clothed) but I still enjoyed it.
Then he got a gf who disliked it and it stopped. He's married now.
Even if you dont think there are any feelings between you, you should try experimenting anyway. Getting under the covers together, not always wearing a shirt, and light kissing makes it hard to believe there's "no attraction".
You might just not feel attracted because you're not seeing each other as potential partners. I didn't really see my partner as attractive at first because i was thinking of her as just a coworker, after a few dates I realized I did have more than just friendly feelings towards her.
Life is short, don't be afraid to try pursue things further.

we've talked about it a few times
while not necessarily opposed to the idea, if things didn't work out it might mean the end of our arrangement entirely. since we haven't really felt sexually inclined yet we never crossed that bridge
you might be right about the mindset thing though. while it sounds incredibly gay that 2 guys would cuddle in bed in their underwear, i've never felt like i wanted to fuck or be fucked by him, even when i was the big spoon. (ive never felt or spotted an erection from him either, not while cuddling at least) in the moment i just want to be together with him, and i look forward to spending time with him. (he's on a work trip now, no cuddles this week :( )

Wow, please reread what you wrote. You sound like you're an asexual homo- (or bi-)romantic (you want to date a guy or both genders but don't care for sex) and i think you're in love with him.
If you're on the fence, ask yourself how you would feel if he got a gf/bf and things ended between you two.

>if you shitpost on Jow Forums you are just as much of a loser as i am
fucking newfag, true losers are the rarest even here, you are just a pathetic sack of sad shit

Attached: 1498123859802.jpg (490x333, 66K)

This used to bother me but I accepted my fate. There are plenty of things that doesnt revolve around sex or love.

i never knew about -romantic as a descriptor, but "asexual biromantic" seems to describe me surprisingly well
you might be correct about being in love. it didnt feel like the "love" i felt with my first gf but i can see the feelings i have being just that
i have a lot to think about now

delude myself with what? i can live a perfectly fine and enjoyable life without sex or relationships
you're the delusional one for ascribing such value and worth to these things

do you feel lonely often?
i gave up on women and downloaded grindr. im not attracted to guys beyond having a hole to bust a nut so despite being able to get laid every night if i wanted (though usually it's once a week at most), it does nothing for my lonliness
maybe deleting grindr and going back to just jerking off once a week would help idk

I've had a lot of sex and many girlfriends.
Now I'm volcel.
Casual / pre-marital sex is literally a drug. Craving sex is like craving a drug.
You know how you sound? You sound like somebody who sees lots of alcoholics and says "oh man I wish I could get my hands on some alcohol."

alcohol exists for a reason
drink about and forget about it
or focus on other things in life to forget it

Attached: 1561351987186.jpg (900x1350, 127K)

>We have been born into an age where integrity is punished and dishonesty and cutthroat behavior is rewarded
I don't want to believe this, just like hard work doesn't pay off. But over the last eight years I have seen these occur many times over. People prefer liars over an honest being. You have to know the right people. your efforts are always in vain. I got my current job because I knew a guy who knew a guy that could get me in. OP is right, you better try to make the best of what you have and hope somehow you are in the right place at the right time. It's entirely random, some get it easy, some don't, some don't get a break period. I want more of these shootings to happen, it slaps the shit out of the populous and shows them the world they'd rather not see.

if only there were some way to strike back against the world