Tfw test said I'm 86 iq

>tfw test said I'm 86 iq
>Tfw almost retard teir
>Tfw also literally tistic
I just want a smart bf but they only date other smart guys

Attached: 181101-D-ZZ999-001C.jpg (780x780, 178K)

How cruel is it for us retarded autists. Most autists are at least good at math or coding or something, but we're just fucked.

Attached: 1470166572311.jpg (225x225, 16K)

Smart men don't date guys.

Literally this user I can't even work regular jobs because I fuck everything up
I'd be stuck digging ditches if my parents didn't help me

Not true

>Not true
It's illogical to be gay.

It isn't logic it's who your attracted to

Exactly, it's illogical.

All of it is then

Yes, the entire lgbt+ community is illogical.

Yeah, if it was the forties, you would have been drafted. Be glad that you are missing out on smart guy cock and not bleeding out in a trench.

well it sucks that you're gay too, but I know that feel. I dont know my IQ but having the autism is misery in itself. I dont have any of the positive traits of the "good" kind of autism. Im bad at math, logic, reasoning, etc. Im just a lover and thats all i can be.
>that feel when im afraid to get my IQ tested

No all of sex is illogical
I like war so I wouldn't mind it I'd rather be in nam though it's my favorite one

Don't do it user it's better not knowing it

>No all of sex is illogical
A penis in a vagina makes perfect sense. They were literally designed over million of years to complement one another.

The thing that makes you like girls isn't logic it's how you feel

Feelings are illogical.

meh, take iq tests with a grain of salt.
hard work and dedication is what counts most of the time.

If i had to go to war. I would choose world war one. No pussy shit. There are parts of france that are still to dangerous to visit because of the great war. Why do you want a smart guy over any other type?

Ww1 sucked though and it was boring being in a trench
I want a smart bf because I've had smart friends before and it's nice to be around someone who gets the bigger picture and knows what's going on and can plan ahead
Like I barely even drive anymore because my friend would help me not get lost but we're not friends anymore

>we're not friends anymore
How did you push him away you literally actual retarded autistic faggot?

Ww1 was at the amazing confluence of technological advancement and brutality. Poison gas, machine guns, and barbed wire. Modern war has lost its edge.
It does make sense that you want a boyfriend who seems to open a mew world for you, but arent you a little caught up in thinking of a partner as entertainment, rather than as genuine company?

He stole from me and told everyone I had autism and stuff so they all made fun of me behind my back but then I found out
I mean I just always like veitnam for the asthetics
And I don't really think of anyone as entertainment even the friends I've had I've always seen as like companions and we always find stuff to entertain us or we tell jokes and stuff to entertain each other so I think it would be the same if I had a bf

Low IQ and gay. Checks out.

Well, good luck. Part pf me still hopes that we go back to trench warfare

Thanks you to
And I hope we atleast get rid of nukes so we can have real wars again
Rude

The only real way to get rid of nukes is to dump the on other countries but that's been deemed "inhumane" and "unethical" and "will destroy the world" so...