Just found out this girl I've been texting for two weeks has borderline personality disorder and she wants to date me...

Just found out this girl I've been texting for two weeks has borderline personality disorder and she wants to date me. Wat do?

Attached: Profuse Sweating Pepe.png (646x595, 323K)

Avoid, do not date her for your own good.

fuck off, dont come here again and kys

Ask her out. This is the only person that'll ever want to date you.

Sink your nails in and never ever let go. BPD girls are loyal AF ride or die, and crazy in bed. Wife her.

Research the disorder and make sure you know what you're dealing with if you decide to go through with this. Know that she may cheat on you out of impulsivity.

>be in my early 30s and not a robot
>started training a female at work 3 weeks ago
>she is 19
>she filed a complaint on me Friday because she says I made her feel uncomfortable
>I did absolutely nothing to provoke this reaction from her

Women are terrible. Luckily literally every square inch of my work place is under video and audio surveillance.

she probably has a boyfriend user, and two her unquenchable emotional needs will utterly drain you.
she will suck your soul dry, till you are left with just your cock in your hand wondering who she is fucking now.

Fuck off you lying piece of shit

>BPD
>loyal AF
ahaHAHahhAHh yes op go for it. she will 100% be loyal to you and never get with other guys on the downlow despite being emotionally unstable and unpredictable

You're both fucking retarded

origaloloololoalalalala

impregnate and mass produce bpd babies

I have BPD. Unless a girl is already a slut, BPD women are loyal as fuck. Granted I'm no woman but you get my point.

go all in for the ride. it will be fun user

I'm sorry that you had a rough childhood

>male bpd is the same as female bpd
ok

Attached: surebuddy.png (128x126, 27K)

I did have one.where the fuck did I say that?

Do it, faggot. Don't think about it, just do it.

Attached: IT BEGINS.png (334x393, 83K)

There are other boards for this, newfriend. We here in r9k tend to have very little to no experience with women.

4/5 of the people i've been with have had bpd. unless she's consistently in therapy and working hard on cbt practice RUN!!! hooking up is fun but for your own good do not get emotionally attached to people with unmanaged mental health issues.

I had a kid with one and married her. Life is hell. Stay far away.

>had a kid with one and married her
What's that been like? Is the kid getting fucked up?

Run away user they're invariably nuts. Your life will be hell with her shit.
>loyal AF
Literally the furthest from the truth you could be. BPD girls are vindictive bitches and will use their sexuality as a weapon against you up to and including cheating.

cope harder faggot. org

save yourself the trouble, I dated a chick with it and I soon discovered that it's just doctor speak for women who have managed to make feeling sorry for themselves a personality

my gf has bpd and its not that bad
shes very affectionate and possessive of me and keeps an eye out for girls looking at me whenever we go out
she cries a lot because of me, like most recently while we were talking she said she loved me and said she cant believe how relaxed and 'herself' she can be around me and then when i hugged her she clinged onto me sobbing and saying 'iloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyou' under her breath

Attached: 1564505301795.jpg (423x613, 50K)

You will get a false rape accusation after leaving. Shit is still popping up for me like 6 years later. People barely even believed her.

They're nuts. Don't do it. At all.

How long have you been dating? origialasdfasdfn

a little under 6 months i think
she knows the exact date

Does she do crazy things?

>loyal
They aren't. My friend tried a similar thing and now he's depressed so fuck that bitch. OP, I cannot stress this enough, DON'T STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY.

she tries to getting angry or sad reactions out of me from time to time but its some kind of foreplay for her because she always gets on top of me right after while apologizing and riding me very hard
cant say i like or dislike the insults but the sex is always great
and those times shes especially

>she always gets on top of me
>being the bitch in the relationship

Attached: Laugh 7.png (800x949, 356K)

im kind of weird but it feels really good for her to take my clothes off and basically rape me

>Sink your nails in and never ever let go
For the love of God, don't. The Borderline Personality Disorder symptom list read like a fucking biography of my ex, trust me you don't want, need, nor deserve that shit in your life.