People talk about height all the time

but they should really talk about height and build.
a 6'3 lanklet with thighs like tent poles looks like shit standing next to somebody 6'0, who is genetically a heavier build, with a thick neck, wide shoulders and looks like they could lift a woman off the ground without snapping themselves in half.

Attached: 540654065406540kn kjh.png (750x670, 83K)

reminder that mesomorphs cannot be robots and endomorphs were doomed from the beginning.

i'm a 6,3 skinnyfat guy with thighs. how fucked am I?

not as fucked as much shorter people

endomorphs are not fucked if they spend their lives dieting and exercising. you will never be the guy who can eat whatever, but if you stay on a diet and work out 5-6 days a week (3 days lifting, 2-3 running) you can be in god tier shape just like anyone else. endomorphs just have to work harder.

I assume by work out 5-6 days a week you mean spend the entire day working out. Can't do that, I have a job.

>Both guys in the analogy are tall as fuck
Fuck you user.

6'2 fridge mode here 330lbs here

5'9 mesomorphic robot here. Its all about the face and height, I'm all lean muscle, hard to the touch and have wide shoulders and ribcage with a narrow waist but it doesnt mean jack shit because im short and my face is terribly ugly

works with other heights.

6'1 skinny fat mess isnt mogging a 5'10 thiccboi
though below that it probably doesnt matter.

Fat fuck you're 60 pounds heavier than 6'9 heavyweight boxer Tyson Fury, and hes still a thicker guy too

So basically what you mean is that well built tallfags mog skinny tallfags. What a revelation.

C'mon now. What I meant was working out 1-2 hours a day maximum

>tfw ectomorphic manlet
is there any worse body type and height combination?

Attached: 1BA90AC1-F0C7-46F2-A2D1-AC838B874C4A.jpg (252x252, 14K)

im 5'11" 220lbs. king of fat manlets here.

that guy doesn't even look that fat because he carries it well
fuck off skeleton fag

My point is that hes a big, thick and strong man at 6'9, yet you manage to outweigh him by 60 pounds despite being over half a foot shorter than him. You are very fat and gross and should feel bad

90% diet faggot

lol stay mad normalfag
my body is pretty similar to pic related looking it's not bad
no reason to spend time being fit

Attached: Steven-Seagal-Vanity-1-photo-credit-Hew-Burney-7.7.12-570.jpg (570x855, 58K)

ive always thought i was skinnyfat because i havent worked out in 10+ years (34) but that graphic probably puts me in the middle.
i should go to a fucking gym. fucking lazy but i get some exercise in work at least

Attached: tertert ert we.jpg (3024x3128, 1.75M)

and of course he's not to fat since he lives off sterioids dumbass

Keep coping you near obese retard, it gives me little tummy laughs

If thats your body then yes you are 100% skinny fat

how to fix?
diet and exercise?
but thats hard

what? my body is just like that one posted
and are you really trying to say that fighters don't live off sterioids? fucking retard

The pic you posted is a fat unhealthy fuck and not everyone in better shape than you is on steroids you coping faggot

Yeah just go paleo diet and work out for an hour or so maybe 3 times a week. Its really not as hard as people make it sound. Also make sure your carbs are natural like rice, potatoes things like that

the guy isn't that fat and i'm in perfect health i haven't been sick in 2 years, and yes every fighter and pro sports player is on steroids you absolute retard

Imagine coping this fucking hard. Its to the point of being borderline delusional. You are truly pathetic, fatfag

The strongest men in the world are Mesomorphs. I'm fat sure, but I'm the group alpha, because I could snap my bros like twigs

>borderline delusional
okay ask Jow Forums then
you are completely delusional

>I'm fat sure, but I'm the group alpha
no youre just a fat bastard

endomorphs you mean
moron

Attached: 1564646047874 grizzly.png (751x323, 419K)

>a-ask Jow Forums t-then!!
AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHh

Attached: 1562793100187.gif (360x346, 170K)

i really should visit Jow Forums some day and do something about it, been putting it off for years

fat man bad
kill yourself frog poster
most steroid users even admit to it

Theyre also slow, uncoordinated, unathletic and have shit range of motion. Put this guy up against a mesomorph is similiar height and he gets dropped easy

Just try what I said bro, i gaurantee you see changes in even a week or 2.

>Most gymbro retards who take roids admit to it so that means every pro athlete is on them too, despite the sanctioning bodies having entire organizations set up to combat the use of peds
The cope is a powerful one

cope
there a video of a viking looking better doing a bunch of super dexterous stuff somewhere
>big=slow
retard

it's a fact they all take steroids
looks at stuff pre 50s vs today
idiot

im watching a paleo video now, seems straightforward, dont eat or drink any artificial shit

You mean that juji faggot, he takes roids and does gymnastics so thats why. 9/10 times endomporhs are slower than their athletic mesomorphic counterparts and this why you mostly see mesomorphs in combat sports and rarely see endomorphs be successful champions

this guy is a endomorph
endomorph=powerlifter strongman
>mesomorph=gay body builder
>ectomorph=basketball

>he doesnt know max bear
>he doesnt know jack dempsey
>he doesnt know ageless archie
>he doesnt know joe louis
>he doesnt know rocky maciano
You truly are an absolute fucking retard, my coping fatfag friend

grappling is filled with endomorphs
i'v seen fat guys faster thank skinny guys in combat speed and shorter sprints
all the others would have is more stamina

>this guy is a endomorph
son of a bitch

Attached: endomorth.jpg (320x257, 17K)

there where much fewer you idiot

Yes, endomorphs are stronger I know this.
>endomorph is powerlifter strongman, eddie hall or thor bjornsson
>mesomorph is boxer or ufc fighter, deontay wilder or anthony joshua
>ectomorph is faggy basketball player, kobe bryant or scottie pippen

Its almost like media coverage and marketing wasnt as prevalent as it is today. Fuck youre stupid

Yes wresting and grappling has endomorphs because its standing toe to toe and being heavier and stronger is better for this. As for boxing, muay thai, mma, kickboxing (actual fighting) its all mesomorphs. Your anecdotal evidence doesnt mean shit.

everyone and i mean everyone today uses steroids
there tons of kinds that don't even show up in tests

Grappling>>>>Striking
and a endomorph can be pretty good at striking to

Grappling 1000% does not beat striking. Go watch jorge masdival vs ben askren or jon jones vs dc 1 and 2.
>inb4 what about khabib vs mcgregor
Mcgregors an overrated hyped faggot who couldnt even beat a 40 year old nigger who was 20-30 pounds lighter than him, and was also coming off a 2 year lay off.
Ive rarely ever seen an endomorph out strike a mesomorph

Your coping knows no limits, does it?

masdival got lucky, retard

go watch khabib's latest fight :)

you use steroids don't you?
your just mad that your a shitty ecto

Once your grabbed your done so yeah it does

you are the quintessential skinnyfat faggot

I dont use steroids. Post after post ive proved you wrong and made actual arguments but you just keep spouting "hurr everyones on roids im not fat im big boned!!" This why arguing with brainlets is futile, especially when they hold a personal bias

No, askren is just a typical face to the cock grappler retard

i am big boned though
i have pretty wide shoulders and waist
you can feel the bone

No fucking shit you can feel your shoulder bones literally everyone can but the fattest of the fats. And you can feel the bone in your waist? Are a fucking actual retard or what?

dunno but 22 inch at the bone shoulders are pretty good and a 44 circ waist bone
was just saying that i actually do have big bones you bonelet

6'1 lanklet checking in
Kill me

I bet you most likely do but im not a bonelet either, my wrists are 7 inches around and im only 5'9

Anyone else just realize theyve literally never seen a middle eastern/mudslime with a mesomorph build? I only ever see them as endomorphs or scrawny ectos

what about ankles? even more important
7 is pretty good though
shoulders and waist are important to not just wrist

Thats just not the case. Even of the extra weight is all fat its still an advantage. Ever hear the term "throw your weight around"? Even an untrained fat guy can hold their own against someone who works out and is a similar weight.

Yeah this is cool but most people of all shapes and sizes still have sex while you look at cartoons

Ive only seen this if guy who works out is not fleet of foot, because if he is then fatty is getting out boxed all night. Ive literally done it myself in sparring and in street fights, youd be surprised how many people dont even know how to throw a proper punch, user.

if your not fat then you can't be a robot