Holy hell how in the fuck do i lucid dream. i've tried keeping dream journals...

holy hell how in the fuck do i lucid dream. i've tried keeping dream journals, timing alarms to wake me up during REM cycles, and even taking supplements. this shit seems to require some insane mental ability or something, I only rarely manage to become lucid but it's just frequently enough that I feel like at least somewhat regular lucidity could be a possibility for me, but i'm at a total roadblock.
what do i have to do bros, i'll do it whatever it is i just want to escape this fucking piece of shit reality already.
pic unrelated

Attached: 1513859308390.jpg (607x581, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entada_rheedii
remoteviewed.com/crv_docs_full.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you tried doing reality checks during the day?

Sounds like you are doing the right things and are at least getting some level of results. Keep up the regular practice and you should get it. If all else fails look into this. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entada_rheedii

yeah, and i've actually gotten lucid a few times from it. the only one that has ever worked for me is breathing through the pinched nose. it's basically foolproof when attempted in a dream, it's just that that happens so infrequently.
i am aware that this is the subconscious we are dealing with, and the negative effects of my doubt will be self reinforcing, so I am trying to be enthusiastic about it, but man, I just don't know. how the fuck do people manage to do this regularly?
whoa, interesting, thanks man. i actually tried something called blue lotus some time ago and i did have lucid dreams but i don't know if it was just a placebo effect, it was back when i was really getting into it and had a lot more enthusiasm.

Okay so if you have blue lotus laying around still you could buy these seeds and mix them into a tea or a smoke blend. Blue lotus contains MAOIs which potentate most psychoactive compounds. It's used as a base in changa and other DMT mixes for this reason. African dream herb isnt very widely studied, but it's safe to assume that the active alkaloids would be potentiated by the MAOI in blue lotus, and give you the effects you are looking for. If you mix it with your pot you will notice an increased effect as well. Dont take it with SSRIs or other anti depressants or mood stabilizers though. That could be dangerous.

Try weed and you can do it while you're awake not even kidding

i actually do have them laying around still since i only used a little bit of it but that was about a year ago and they've been sitting in a plastic bag, so i'm guessing it would be best if i just got some fresh ones. thanks man this is really helpful, i didn't really know what i was doing with the leaves i just tried to make a tea out of them. what would be your preferred method?
pls explain.

Heres my mix:
>1 part weed
>2 parts dream herb seed meat finely ground
>1 oart blue lotus
Throw some mint or menthol infused tobacco in there if you find you dont loke the flavor.
Roll it up into a big ol spliff and smoke it down about 30 mins before you go to bed. You could even do the WILD method and smoke it when you wake up in the middle of the night.

can you fug in a lucid dream

Attached: image.png (240x210, 8K)

gonna try this as soon as i get more weed. thanks once again m8, youve been very helpful

Attached: Apu_apustaja_peuku_koneenl_a.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

In order to lucid dream you must first dream something interesting

what's a reality check?

hey OP this seems really interesting is this something anyone can do? how would I start with this and get into lucid dreaming?

Is lucid dreaming when youre half awake and you can choose what you do in your dream? How is that different than normal day dreaming?

No worries man these obscure native drugs are super interesting to me. So you pick up a few fun facts to pass on along the way

Before bed take krill oil, 5-HTP, GABA, and alpha-GPC to improve your memory and dream recall. Drink turmeric and sweet gale tea with iodine supplementation to increase dream vividness and lucidity. African dream herb will give lucid dreams but you don't wanna become dependent on a crutch to do it.

The easiest time to lucid dream is upon waking up without an alarm clock. When you notice you're awake, keep still and just observe feelings and imagery that rises from the unconscious mind, while remaining aware of your intent to lucid dream. The process to lucid dream is quite similar to controlled remote viewing: remoteviewed.com/crv_docs_full.pdf At first you will get vague details that progress in stages toward more and more vivid detail.

If the passive method fails, a more intentional method is to imagine getting up out of bed and walking around your room. Imagine touching objects and feeling their textures. Imagine the sound objects make like the clink of a cup when you set it down. Look out the window and analyze everything you see and hear out there. Intensify your interaction with your room. Go through your room at a faster and more intense pace. Imagine it like you're fighting for your life, like you've just lost your vision and senses and you're scrambling around desperately through your room to vividly feel your senses again. Get 100% into your imagination like it's really happening and you've actually lost your senses. You might lose lucidity the first few times you do this and have a vivid false awakening dream. This is where having a habit of doing reality checks and sticky notes on things to check when you wake up in the morning helps. Happy dreaming.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-26_19-12-58.png (701x881, 371K)

how the fuck can anyone dream after smoking weed? literally everytime I smoke weed then go to sleep I have completely dreamless sleep. also what's dream herb seed meat and blue lotus?

The weed is more for sedative effects to relax the body and make it easy to nod off. the african dream herb potentiated by the blue lotus will usually induce vivid and sometimes lucid dreams

What's the scientific name for the blue lotus? Alot of sources are giving me Nymphaea Caerulea and NELUMBO NUCIFERA

i think its someone anyone can learn to do, it just requires a ton of patience and practice. i remember having some "beginner's success" when i first started because i had no doubts, and it's a very subconscious thing that works better when you are more confident about it. i've heard of it happening with other people too.
an actual dream feels like real life when you're conscious in it (though there are varying levels of clarity). daydreaming is just visualizing and nowhere near as vivid, though i think there are some methods for inducing lucid dreams that involve daydreaming.
very intredasting, thanks user. and yeah i always try to rely on my own ability before opting for some kinda supplement. i do like to experiment but my ultimate goal is to be lucid all on my own

Those should work there are other species of lotus that contain MAOIs. You may also consider looking into into Banisteriopsis caapiit contains harmaline alkaloids which are strong MAOIs. It's also used as the non DMT containing potentiated in ayahuasca if that's your cup of tea (bad pun intended)

Some people are just born with a certain predisposition for it. Another user motioned reality checks. I regularly check my hand for 5 fingers because dreams can give you 6 fingers or so. I've kept a dream journal for 3+ years. It helped me remember/be conscious in dreams, but never to have it lucid.

I talked to guy whose grandma could do it out of force of will. My cousin can induce it by sleeping in certain positions (one being hands behind head like this Naruto). Overall, I believe it's a personal thing. I wish you the best of luck

Attached: naruto_x_little__reader_by_blue_divine-d6iy225.jpg (300x225, 14K)

>what's a reality check?
It's that moment you come to the sobering realization that life sucks, typically right after having a fantasy about boobs.