Be me, 17

>be me, 17
>Drop out of school bc can't pass my math classes
>smart enough not to be retarded but too retarded to be smart
>can't get hired anywhere bc no high school diploma
>dad is supportive and believes in me
>can't even get my GED bc terrible at math
>dad understand but doesn't mind that I NEET
>love cars and fixing them. Only good thing I'm good at.
>fix motorcycles with dad all the time
>use it as a therapy and we talk about our troubles.
>Dad's too sweet hearted to resell for above an honost price so i never have much money
>don't mind bc i have my papa and a warm dinner every night
>5 years of comfy tranquility of fixing up motorcycles
>Dad's health plunges but his surgeries go well
>always there for him and take care of him
>during one of his surgeries his blood pressure skyrockets, and whatever medicine they gave him didn't mix well with his anasthetic.
>they couldn't revive him
>move in with Mom
>Still can't get a job bc no diploma
>still can't get a GED
>mom is enraged
>get kicked out
>living in a motel for a discount
>rent is due on the third
>only have $63.
>miss dad so much i feel my heart break every morning and again before i go to sleep
i think when my lease is up in going to anhero I've let my dad down

Attached: ACFF9A22-7F5A-40E4-A002-251887B7F2F3.jpg (121x121, 5K)

I'm in a similar boat, OP. 21, live with family, no college aspirations, family is in ill health. I wanna rope so bad because I don't have much left.

I'm sorry user. I know it's painful but it'll get better. Please don't end it. It's not too late to turn your life around. I know it's easy for me to say this when I'm too inexperienced to give any proper advice myself, but it really hurts me hearing about this. Don't give up, you're still young and you've still got lots of chances to make your dad proud, in heaven. Or at the very least, you'll be able to die without regrets. Good luck

Hey man, that fucking sucks. To be honest with you i can imagine you're in a world of pain right now. You haven't let your father down yet.

Please don't kill yourself, what options have you got?

Guessing you're a burger, can you not do apprenticeships for trades in the states without a high school diploma? Sounds like you would enjoy working as a mechanic

I haven't been able to find one. I'm at a bottom of the barrel place and rents around 1,800 a month so even if i do find one it'd have to pays above $15 an hour

your mom is such a worthless roastie piece of shit.

This is not how your father wanted you to live and die. You can make him proud by being happy. You will get there. Opportunity is coming.

Attached: DF0376AB-7429-4552-9283-2C0B60D49623.jpg (720x529, 52K)

What about fixing lawn mowers? Or working in landscaping or washing dishes while you get your GED?

McDonald's hires without a GED. The only issues that would prevent you from getting a job at McDonald's is:

1) Getting to work
2) A significant criminal record

1) Can be solved (sometimes) from carpooling.
2) Well, you don't appear to have that.

Have you actually been turned down from a job at McDonald's or burger king? i know for a fact that these places hire without a GED.

You might not have a diploma/GED but you have a great skill. Your local community college can offer you the tutoring to get your GED. Then sign up for in automobile/motorcycle engine repair. Use your degree to get a sweet job.

You might have to move to a bigger city.

You might have to ask a relative for help.

Good luck.

I can't get my GED that's the thing. I have an awful memory already so i can't remember equations or how to multiply fractions or do percentages. I just can't retain the information. I can speak two languages and love to read books but for some reason i just can't do math. It's like i was dropped on my head but only hit the spot responsible for math. dishwashers don't make enough to pay rent. I'm at one of the cheapest places and it's around 1.8k a month for rent

Tough man, but that's life.
I hope you find peace whenever you decided to off yourself.

$1800 a month is ridiculous, you could be buying a house with $1200 a month.

Try to patch things up with your mom and move back in with her, only this time have some sort of plan. And stick to it.

>my parents will die someday and i'll be all alone in the world
I'm not gonna make it.

Attached: 1542226794078.png (900x1042, 90K)

>dishwashers don't make enough to pay rent
Yeah they do, you just have to live with room mates. Get a job at McDonald's or become a dishwasher somewhere. Get food stamps as well. I don't know where you live but you should probably start over at a homeless shelter in another state that's cheaper to live in.

This is the worst fucking feel. My mom, my cats will all die and I'll have fucking nothing except my shitty job

start a handyman side gig

Uber driving, lyft, doordash if your car is shit or something.

Have you tried searching for motorcycle repair jobs (both with Google and with specialized job sites)?

You may find one in another part of the country, probably somewhere where rent is cheaper. Your mother may be willing to pay to help you relocate.

>starting pay is around $11
>Cheapest roomate i can find is 500
>over 45 hours needed just to make rent
I just genuinely don't see a point in washing dishes 80 hours just to make 880 before taxes. Would there even be an up after that? it seems I'd be stuck washing dishes for 50 years since no garage will hire me

My mom absolutely hates my guts and wants nothing to do with me

Collect welfare, food stamps, or anything else to keep you alive, and start some sort of motorcycle/car repair service.

That's a rough sitch. Are you a boy or a girl, OP?

Very original comment incoming but why do you need to know if I'm a boy or girl :((

I'm really sorry OP, I miss my dad every day and my mother doesn't talk to me anymore.
Do you have any connections to be a drug dealer or something along those lines? As a last resort? Honestly your situation sounds fucked, I pray life gets easier for you brother.

Attached: l1ahtb5941u21.png (394x329, 100K)

Because you remind me of someone I saw on /soc/ recently who I was interested in talking to more. I lost the page before I could get back to Discord. That's all~

$500/wk or $500/month?
If weekly if you can bank 40hrs/wk that's great. You'll be able to make rent. Also you could have just gotten a shitty job and stayed with your mother no? If it's $500/wk just move, period.

Instead of killing yourself you need to get that bankroll. Have you tried joining the military? I guaranteed you if you are physically fit, willing to learn, and able to do basic arithmetic you can become an airborne ranger. A super duper paratrooper. Have you worked with other people in group projects a lot and do you usually get along with others?

Attached: d0db75eea27d88b87572118d2e6e8693--anime-girls-military.jpg (236x484, 29K)

i don't mind helping a little with rent. do you have a discord, OP?

Sure you can add me it's uglytrashrat#1680 idk if I'll take any money tho I'd feel too guilty

yeah its trashwizard#9710

uhhh i added both of you. the first one went through, the second one wasn't found. also i don't know which of you is real.

OP most likely isn't mentally or physically fit enough to join the military.

Even if he was, he's a HS dropout and can't pass the GED.
They aren't going to take him.

If OP turns out to be a woman don't you dare orbit and hand out money, you cuck

Sounds like you need a math tutor.

Do Uber if you must. Apply for unemployment, anything like that.
I take it you live in LA because your rent is so fucking high.
Or get a job as a server, somewhere like red lobster while you work on your GED.
You got this user.

I'm in the same situation. I can do basic Mathematics but anything beyond Algebra is just too much for me. I don't know how, but I hope we make it bro.