How good is it to be black? I mean, seriously, no "wypepo keep me down" shit, we all know you know thats horseshit...

How good is it to be black? I mean, seriously, no "wypepo keep me down" shit, we all know you know thats horseshit. How does it feel being sexually desired by every race of women and have them throw themselves at you, being respected and feared by everyone, have good jobs thrown at you as long as you put in the bare minimum effort to aquire it, while knowing you can get away with petty crimes on a whim due to the color of your skin?

Must be paradise on earth.

Attached: 0d8 (2).jpg (596x739, 23K)

Another day in opposite world.

The guys who post this kind of shit are always the first ones to dump crime and dating statistics too

I'd rather be white and not be afraid of getting shot by a trigger happy, untrained, cop.

Also people assuming I'm threatening would be nice, and maybe some good job opportunities that you usually can't get.

You wanna trade?

if you are a white wash black guy its hard but your ghetto black guy it's easy is like hell.

Attached: 3.6.jpg (960x720, 271K)

No you wouldn't and you know you wouldn't. You know no cops gonna shoot you unless you're mauling people like a dog on the streets. You can throw rocks at white people with immunity, be as racist as you want to be and commit any minor crime you want to.

We can trade if I could. Doubt you'd take the offer up.

>You wanna trade?
yes and no take backs nigger

Nice cope blackbot
>How does it feel being sexually desired by every race of women and have them throw themselves at yo
Lmfao

Chicks love white dudes wtf lmao.

>is the type to say nigger but desperately wants to be one
You'd kill yourself within the first week of being black
> You can throw rocks at white people with immunity, be as racist as you want to be and commit any minor crime you want to.
This is literally all worthless

You have no self awareness of how good being white is. Black guys are the least desired except for tryone maxed ones

Being black is the same as any other race in terms of getting women (actually its probably worse to be honest). Attractive black guys get the girls and the rest of the black guys get nothing or 2/10 ugly thots.

not black but if I had to guess, being black means jack shit if you're "from the hood", but if you're black and in a white neighborhood, especially an upper-middle class one, then you get treated like a king by kids who want to be like they're from the hood. I think we all knew that one black kid in school who was overwhelmingly popular for no distinct reason.

I can go to every board and find at least one thread at least one thread with hatred or jealously towards black people. Shit's getting old.

>he fell for the blacked meme

I can only imagine what being black must feel like.

>Getting killed by cops
>Women pass you up in online dating
>Lower chances at getting a job
>Predisposition to crime due to the government ignoring the plight of your people
>Getting prejudged and treated like shit
>Lack of career opportunities
>Sickle cell
>Getting fetishised by degenerate gays

The list goes on, being black is starting life on chaos mode.

>How does it feel being sexually desired by every race of women and have them throw themselves at you,

This is only true for the tall dark and handsome not some urkel robot who browses r9k.

>have good jobs thrown at you as long as you put in the bare minimum effort to aquire it

Lmao you need to live in reality dude this in no way describes what i have had to get minimum wage fuck ass jobs .

>while knowing you can get away with petty crimes on a whim due to the color of your skin?

Lol you are less likely to get away with it because people suspect you and watch you more closely.

>people fear you

Yeah rhis sucks especially if you are awkward and anxious and already have self doubt .

I'd trade it in a heartbeat if the struggles didn't help define who I was. Fucking sucks

Just like whities, the blacks you see with hot girls are the Chads of their race, usually musicians and athletes, the rest are with some trailer trash or annoying ratchet hoes

Being black now and is like being white pre slavery. Blacks are living in their golden age and they STILL bitch and moan. It's real fucking pathetic desu

Being a light skin nigga is living in recruit more

The grass is always greener to the Observer. But i truly think youd be more depressed

Cant you get a free scholarship just for being a nigger?

being black is alright

if your moderately good looking and dress nice

everyone automatically thinks your cool except for other blacks or until you open your mouth

I ended up here, with you all, so how the fuck do you think it is?

You mean sports? But thats available to everyone silly

>How does it feel being sexually desired by every race of women and have them throw themselves at you, being respected and feared by everyone, have good jobs thrown at you as long as you put in the bare minimum effort to aquire it, while knowing you can get away with petty crimes on a whim due to the color of your skin?
None of that is true, lol. You've spent too much time online. It's not as bad as the self-haters or leftists will make it sound, though.
Not really. My life is great. People give me shit for muh huwaitwash, but they're just messing with me so I don't care. The only bad experience I've ever had as a result if being black was one time when I went to a sportsman's warehouse and was really worried that I'd get weird looks or that people would treat me differently, since I was the only black person there, but everyone was pretty nice, and I was just being a faggot. I saw a dude with a neopagan thor hammer bumper sticker and a pic related sticker in the parking lot, and I thought it was hilarious that people actually used pol memes irl. Nazis and other fags are mostly a meme and won't do shit irl.

Attached: He's not wrong, ya know.jpg (800x800, 35K)

>we all know you know thats horseshit.
No, you actively try to keep blacks down.

>trigger happy cop
you'd be trigger happy too if you had to deal with chimps who have no impulse control and could start attacking you any second.

>Predisposition to crime due to the government ignoring the plight of your people

Attached: stop.jpg (422x550, 44K)

Why do american like stealing 'Straya's memes? They stole Clive Palmer, then they tried (unsuccessfully) stealing Saint Brenton, now they're trying to steal our national slogan. Fuck they even saw that we had boongs and tried copying that with cheap knockoffs from Africa.
Is America the Reddit country?

God uses all the colors! c:

What drug are you on, and where can I find it?