Write a letter for someone who might or might not read it

Write a letter for someone who might or might not read it.

Attached: 31676377-fountain-pen-on-an-antique-handwritten-letter.jpg (1300x752, 107K)

I HAVE A FUCKING FILTER FOR THIS GARBAGE THREAD BUT YOU FUCKING CUNT PIECE OF SHIT JUST EVADED IT
I WISH YOU ROT IN HELL

Isabel, I don't know where you are, if you're okay, or if you ever think about me. What we had was magical. We weren't ready for what we had. I will never ever forget about you until the day I die. Lupe, Zach, and Jonatan, you all made my life a living hell. Its because of you that I constantly doubt myself and you sabotaged my future by treating me like subhuman dirt. You're fucking lucky I don't care to take my revenge. My firat friend group of you destroyed me and shattered my future. Sydney, I hope you find someone better

A,
fuck. off. You slimy piece of shit.
-you know who

Dear if you didn't filter "letter" then you fucking deserved it.

Sincerely,
Me

Cait,
you're not even involved now, is that right? You guys just passed the torch to strangers on the internet, anonymous people that you talked to briefly, that's how everything go so out of hand, right?
I can't imagine you enjoying doing this to me, taking time out of your day to do this, you didn't give it a second thought you just handed my fate over to random people who have no connection to me whatsoever when i had done nothing to you.
It's surreal thinking about the inevitable, what awaits for me on the horizon. You said to me some time ago that you didn't mean for things to turn out this way, that got me thinking as to what you did actually want, you guys had someone try to kill my mother over me cheating on you and then you let your new boyfriend fuck other women to spite me. Still someone like you, who does those things is morally superior to a guy who in a desperate and delusional mental state tried to have a long distance gf who was a few years too young.
We really do live in a clown world if what you did is justified in the eyes of others. I'm vilified everywhere i go for being a "show bobs, puci begana" guy, but someone who tries to murder some innocent woman, that person gets called a hero. We couldn't have just talked things out? You purposefully escalated things, misinterpreted everything i'd say, you'd use straw man arguments and if everyone saw, then they all must've decided to turn a blind eye, or you guys omitted information and lied about me to make me look bad.
You were so unreasonable, i just don't see why, what did i say or do? The whole travis-nick shit doesn't apply, i did that in reaction to what you guys were doing while in a state of confusion. You guys ask if i learned my lesson, but how can i when i don't know where my first mistake was? That i trusted adrian? a guy i was nothing but nice to? What was it? accepting your advances, i shouldn't have given you a chance? You claim i'm biased, but you never once shared your POV.

L

Attached: another.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

riley i wish you stayed with me, looking at you now. and your health and how skinny and frail you look, it really makes me sad.

I wish you would pay for my classicwow account.
I'd even play it with you.

S
U tried to brag to me about ur new hook up it just made you look like even more of a loser like seriously you only texted me to tell me that u made out with some girl ur pathetic really it makes me feel bad that you had to brag to me I know you'll never be happy with any girl that's why you keep cheating and soon everyone will find out what a low life loser scum you are no one will want ur ugly ass too in all honesty I hope you get help I know ur families messed up and you have a lot of problems but damn you just disappointed me so much I hope you find happiness
- JA

I understand so much more now that my head's cleared.

dear s
i'm not really sure if there's anything extra i can add here in this letter (that will never be graced by your eyes, thankfully) that wasn't already said in the car--but i had so much fun. i really, truly did. i'm going to be anxiously dissolving into self hatred soon because i'm sure i fucked things up so badly because the words i speak are so much less coherent and unorganized than the words i speak--a danger of real life relationships versus online, i suppose--but if i haven't fucked things up... then please let things continue how they are.
c

-J

Thanks for making life a living hell for me last summer, I have no desire to see you again but I hope life treats you well. I miss the old days with us.

I wish you weren't damaged by a BPD cunt before we met. Unfortunate that you enjoyed that poison inside of you.

Carit my turgid schlong longs for your cunt.

Wun Hung Lo

sigbl

Tay,

You know I love you, baby, and I'm so glad you love me too. But, you should also know how afraid I am of losing you. That's why I always change the language, I never return words like "always" or "forever". I can't bear the thought of losing you, but equally distressing to me is the thought of staying with you for a lifetime. I don't think that'll happen, but I want to be with you as long as I can.

Your lips are almost always on my mind, when they aren't pressed against mine. Also next time we fuck I'd like for you to sit on my face, I've never tried that before and I always liked eating your pussy.

Dear k

Miss you. I know you dont give a shit about me. I wish I could stop caring about you. I'm so pathetic... I really wish we could have stayed friends but I started to want more and I just cant take how you treat me. You obviously just dont care about me. So I'm doing what i do best. Becoming a ghost. I'm not angry just sad. I hope one day I can find someone who likes me as much as I like them. I really hope all is well for you and you arent suffering or hurting yourself.

Attached: 1565619547446.jpg (1008x720, 78K)

You got what you wanted. Stop trying to drag me back into your life because you're not happy with how it all turned out. You never had time for me anyway. Don't you think I can see the obvious? You've gone through half the guys in our old group and you're just beginning to realize you shouldn't trust everyone who treats you nicely. You've just had the epiphany that things could be different, but you've already set yourself barreling down this ugly path of indulgence and I don't even recognize you anymore. Frankly, I'm disgusted. I still love you in my own way and perhaps that will never change, but the person you've become is just a parody of the person you could have been.

Attached: 1521306132404.jpg (1900x1796, 1.99M)

We're never gonna talk again are we?
It hurts
Just answer me like u used to do

Attached: b33969486319e0744d9c01fb3d21dce41b0029a0_00.gif (319x239, 650K)

Close your eyes
And think of someone you physically admire
And let me kiss you, oh.
Let me kiss you, oh.
But then you open your eyes
And you see someone that you physically despise
But my heart is open
My heart is open to you

as if this is anything new.
suck it up fag.

What you said the other day was cruel.

Dear B.
That night we had together was pretty much magic for me. For you it was just another night, but I can't stop thinking about it. I just want to talk to you again but we're both too busy. I don't have anything to say anyways. You made me happy, I can't remember the last time that happened. Whenever I make you smile or laugh it makes me feel better, and I just want to do it again and again. Maybe I'm just clinging to the first woman to show anything, but we were happy. I should have done something. I should do something because I still can but I just can't. We'll both move on. It probably was nothing anyways, but I like you. I just need a way to let it out. I'm sorry.
-A

Elaborate for a curious user?

If I treat you better and nicer, can you help me earn money and move out of here? We have both wronged each other, let's leave it in the past.

dear S
why all ended up like this?
i still miss you even if i'm happy now, i really wish you to be in my life
F

Attached: Hosico1.png (600x584, 551K)

To S,
You cheap son of a bitch
L

my dear, I don't know why but I like you a lot. A lot. I wish we would talk more often. Every day that we used to hear from each other was a good day. Compared to other days.
BUT why do you keep sharing leftist propaganda on your social networks? Please stop.

Hahaahahaha
No. I'll be forever with you, corrupting you until you die.

Attached: 1566633187757-pol.jpg (750x750, 366K)

Please, help me move out and go to school to become a cremator and funeral director. I am willing to let bygones be bygones and be nicer. What about you?

What you said was just as cruel

I fucking adored you and I think now the whole relationship was just an act. You've hurt me so much and then have the nerve to try and act out like I'm the using one, when I've spent so much time being miserable over you because of your neglect. Fuck you

Initials? Are they male or female?

Fuck, I wish this was for me, but even if it were it'd just be her mocking me. I didn't neglect her though, I was just busy back then, she might've seen it as neglect though. I wish she adored me though, I know she hates me and sees me as irredeemable.

SO EVERYTHING THAT MAKES ME WHOLE
IMA KIMI NI SASAGEYOU

Attached: say anything real 1.jpg (350x500, 59K)

Damn, he's really fashionable, look at what he's wearing. Never really noticed his getup before, I really like that jacket and those pants, would like to see the shoes though, They're probably nice.

L,
i hope i can see you soon. i need to explain some things to you because there is a lot you dont know about me and i think you should know. sometimes i want to tell you about the things i am scared about and i know you cant understand yet. i love you and i want to change the things i do wrong because i dont want to lose you.
- me

Dear, ex gf
I shoudnt have treated you the way i did
and i know i cant change what i did and how i treated you.
but i really really wish i could.
I shouldn't have been so nice to you when I broke up, i should have treated you like the peace of shit you are, and told you not to fucking text me again and I shouldnt have forgiven you about the cheating.

hope you never learn from your mistakes.

- one of the few people who could understand you're depression.

Attached: received_354148645255659.jpg (1167x1260, 69K)