You wake up one day and find out that roughly 95% of the population are now clones of yourself

You wake up one day and find out that roughly 95% of the population are now clones of yourself.
You all have the same memories and personalities.

What happens in this new world?

Attached: The_Master_Race-620x300.jpg (620x300, 40K)

Christianity disappear and Madoka literally become a goddess and a religion.

Attached: Madoka.png (1065x1600, 1.23M)

Death by annoyance for everyone

i would be like
I NEED DIVERSITY

>Society would be on the brink of collapse due to my laziness
>Remaining 5% would attempt to reconstruct and try to deal with the "user plague"
>Me and my clones eventually realize we need to fight back
>Literal Clone War between me and remaining 5%
>5% would probably still win and use clones as cheap labor

I become the first leader to conquer the world. I enslave the remaining 5% of the population and I get to share all the girls with the clones of myself.

>Implying the remaining 300-odd million humans would just let you do it.
War would be inevitable

A bunch of us kill each other til theres only one left
Not out of anger but assisted suicide

Assuming the rest of the population has normal population distribution, that means 2.5% of the population is female now. At this revelation that my probability of never escaping my crushing loneliness has jumped from 90% to 99.5%, me and my clones all kill themselves, resulting in a huge population decline and countless ghost cities.

Same here, enslaving all women and eradicating all opposition is my end goal

We all collectively kill ourselves and each other. All of the world's infrastructure and economy collapses almost immediately.

All of us would be lazy and never put a fraction of effort into anything so society universally collapses. That said, if any of the 5% dared to try and hurt my clones I'd have the entire 95% mobilised to wipe them out.

Me and my clone empire (im supreme leader since im the original) go and murder the majority of remaining men and keep a small, controllable amount alive to be used as labor slaves. Every female will be captured, all ugly ones executed. Then, i choose the finest girls for my personal harem and leave the rest for my clone army to take turns raping. After everythings been set up we start putting all energy and resources into becoming a space colonizing civilization and conquer planet after planet

Would they worship you for being the original?

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgy
>your comment was not original
I give up, who even needs this many rs in their orgy?

Attached: y2Xk0gc_d.jpg (592x432, 13K)

>the original
here

Attached: 88890763-294B-4465-B80B-7FC669F36CFB.jpg (183x275, 5K)

World peace and then we all kill ourselves after procreating with the 5%. Hopefully with all the lessons that I would teach them the human race will redeem itself and given a second chance.

We'll at first believe we're disappointments, failures from God, but we shall improve ourselves, and become great in every field. WE WILL RULE THE WORLD!

Attached: aaaaahhhh.jpg (341x318, 15K)

>No fucking body has more than twenty seconds of attention span
>"Oops, I forgot." or "I can't remember." heard constantly around the world
>nobody would want to work, instead creates music

The economy would shit the bed in minutes but at least everyone would be distracted by vidya or making or listening to music.

Literally the destruction of the earth and complete anarchy. The human race has to be eradicated

excellent analysis

Humanity puts all effort into engineering cat girls

Nothing but fit bros
Sure hope the other 5 percent is women cuz its going to be one brutal circle jerk

Money doesn't matter anymore, we make robots to grow food, everybody does whatever the fuck they want as long as they don't bother others.