Do you think this girl could pass in Ukraine?

Do you think she could pass in Ukraine? She is half Jap half Amerimutt. This is not me. My parents are from Belarus so I know what slavs look like and she is not it. This girl is so mentally ill. Well, what does everyone think?

Attached: AE477632-5DF5-46F2-9525-D7966695C103.jpg (500x667, 21K)

Her name is Ashley, or Nadesicola, or 777crycrycry, or bombiberite

Attached: D5CD408B-86C0-42AE-81C7-4B4DD2509685.jpg (500x667, 41K)

Pass as a Ukrainian? No. Would she fit in with general population? Probably. Why is this important though?

Seriously what is her issue

Attached: 50370C8A-33CE-4B5E-B437-2E3EB687DDEA.jpg (500x667, 39K)

Because she has Ukraine flag all over her social medias and is basically a weeaboo but for Ukraine. She used to claim to be half Polish until she went full autistic and became an actual LARPer. Now she is obsessed with Ukraine. Mental illness.

I do not agree she would blend in. She looks Uzbek

Attached: A2A79B26-7EA0-41E8-9097-7B429D04474E.jpg (500x281, 22K)

I really don't understand why or how ''Eastern Europe'' became so trendy with mentally ill teens.
Ukraine has its fair share of foreigners. That's what I mean by general population.

Thank you! We are just normal like any other European. And if she likes Ukraine and wants to study it its fine. But to share opinions on Ukraine as if she lives there and knows what it is like, and to give off the impression she has Ukraine blood is insanity. And she has a patch that says be racist on one of her bags. She is a joke. I only posted this because I know she name searches and she does not accept follow or message requests so I cannot tell her myself. Ashley you are reading this in the future. I want you to know you will never be Ukrainian. You are not a Slav

Don't think so, she looks too asian.

Exactly my point. She needs to disclose she is NOT ukrainian

Attached: EE104B52-04CC-47FC-838C-D04CB15D2DBF.jpg (500x313, 18K)

Ashley YOU ARE HALF JAPANESE. Your mom looks to have heavy Jomon blood. You are hardly even Mongol. That is why your brother looks Mexican. STOP PRETENDING TO BE UKRAINIAN. Look at this cringe bio.

Attached: 0D956ED4-0548-45C4-AEC9-450D8B05D3AC.jpg (828x537, 90K)

like you said user she's mentally ill , let her live her fantasy , also does she have social media accounts?

What's that a glass of?

Fucking mentally ill self hating hapas, everytime.

Piss, probably.

NO because, and while I am not leftist, she likes to be rude to other non whites while pretending to be Slav. That just bothers me. If she was openly racist and was open about being half japanese and did not pretend to be from Ukraine I would not care since I believe we all are racist in a way since it is natural to a degree. I just find her annoying. Also I posted her instagram.

>she likes to be rude to other non whites while pretending to be Slav
how do you know this?

Just let her go OP then, no one would have to get hurt

Attached: images.jpg (279x181, 10K)

So she posts things like nigger which I get everyone does. And she says bad things about Southeast Asians which is normal for an East Asian. I dont have screenshots since she deletes and remakes all the time. She has a patch that says be racist on it on one of her bags. Or maybe it was a pin. I cannot access since her account is locked. This would not bother me if her own mother did not look Southeast Asian and if she was not trying to pass herself off as a Ukrainian!

But why does it matter? Why do you care about her at all?

same girl user?

Attached: carzey bitcxh.jpg (599x447, 21K)

hey tman quick question , why do you like to orbit the norwegian tranny? i see his threads all the time and you're always in them even though he treats you badly , do you get gratification out of it?

Because i like him.

Because I am slav myself and it makes me cringe. She needs to google herself one day and see that she cannot continue to fool idiots online

I bet she likes to larp as a zaporozhian cossack

Attached: zaporo.jpg (220x274, 16K)

Yes it is, she has gone through many phases. From seemingly normal girl engaged to music producer to half jap neo nazi to UKRAINIAN larper.

Dude you say John kewsac ?

Are people racist with people that don't look like everyone else there?

so what was the point of this thread, op

She NAME SEARCHES idiot. She does not accept message requests on instagram. i have tried before. She needs to know that now at least some people know she is not Ukrainian. And that she is a mentally ill joke. And that she needs to shut the fuck up about European politics because she is american. People actually ask this larper for her opinions on Ukraine because she advertises herself as one. It is annoying and I want her to feel shame

get with her BF and cuck her then user

No i dont want to actually hurt her badly. Even though I know you are joking. I just want her to stop being so fucking retarded. She needs to feel shame. Thats the only way she will stop.

i dunno but she would fit in my neet den

user she broke up with some guy that she cheated on her fiance with and spread terrible rumors about him. You dont want a diseased whore like that in your den

absulutly disgustibg
hopefully she fits in some guys torture chamber hellhole

>he doesnt know about ashley's azov involvement

i don't know what the fuck is going on in this thread, but hafu chicks are fucking hot. like, dayum.

lol haha. She probably has false memories of that because she is so deluded

She is pretty! She is a pretty seemingly physically healthy girl. But she is behaving a fool. Maybe she will read this and her hafu shame may wear off just a smidge. Hopefully so.

Attached: 03B8967E-18C9-407A-8957-1E78A7670C11.jpg (480x640, 41K)

COME BACK TO ME ASHLEY MY ANGEL