"user! Wake up babe! Were you having that nightmare again...

>"user! Wake up babe! Were you having that nightmare again? The one where you're a loser without a cute asian girlfriend who loves you? Well, it was just a bad dream sweetheart! Your life isn't really that pathetic!"

Attached: 8c054fe30c3c2d53da9b86b09cfe5403.jpg (610x761, 94K)

fuck, I peed my pants. I had a 5dl of water and a bowl of noodles last night before bed. Drank up the noodle soup.

Wake up 3hours to early that I'm peeing my pants.

>to afraid to tell me asian pharmacist gf that I peed my pants. The madrass has pee on it. I removed the sheets that also had pee on it.

last time I'm drinking so much before bed.

Attached: 102320617-young-asian-pharmacist-holding-containers-with-medication-and-smiling-at-camera.jpg (866x1300, 83K)

Damn that dream was so realistic. For a second there I thought I turned 30 without having a girlfriend. Good thing it was all a dream.

>have dream where I have a gf or I'm talking to a girl who is clearly into me
>immediately wake myself up because every level of my consciousness knows that would never happen

>>"user! Wake up babe! Were you having that nightmare again? The one where you're a loser without a cute asian girlfriend who loves you? Well, it was just a bad dream sweetheart! Your life isn't really that pathetic!"
>wakes up again
>silence

>>silence
Is that because your qt gf was sleeping when you woke up from the dream?

Korean girls = best, top excellent
other asian girls = not

your thread = not

Japs>gooks
Oreganari

open to interpretation

yew wish. Korean women are the best.

The digits they mock me

Attached: B5A965B4-6407-4225-96BE-09DCF2D5E8CD.jpg (299x288, 18K)

B but love doesn't exist your just here for my resources bug woman fuck off

He likes plastic ohnnonoononono

nice numbers ugly gook cunt, no wonder anime characters are drawn to look the exact oppossite of your small slant eyes, also no wonder plastic surgery is huge there and you chinks need to wear even more makeup than the average white bitch reaching the wall

Japanese>Chinese>Korean>SEA are the best

chinese>>japs>gooks

Their faces look like rubber masks

Korean girls = top, best excellent
disregard rest

Korean girls are such qts

Attached: image.jpg (275x183, 37K)

Checked
Holy shit you mean the last 25 years have been all a dream and your really my qt gf. You have no idea how fucking bad that dream was

fuck user that hurts

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-095840.png (589x86, 99K)

idc about surgery. and yeah right is definitely qt

NOOOOO I GOT TO PLAY CLASSIC WOW IN THAT DREAM WHY'D YOU WAKE ME UP YOU STUPID WHORE

Attached: 1561146886234.jpg (820x880, 161K)