Why is this board filled with bigenderfluid twitterfags all of the sudden?

Why is this board filled with bigenderfluid twitterfags all of the sudden?

Attached: 1560014332020.png (497x507, 405K)

because all these people think about is sex

idk man , shits depressing , some say its coordinated discord raids but i dont know why anyone would bother raid this board

There's a titty skittle cartel peddling drugs to vulnerable children and selling them to pedophiles with blackmail. They get attention-starved kids interested on this board, they go to /lgbt/, find a discord server, get approached by these people, get groomed and think these sickos are their friends, then get blackmailed and trafficked to pedophiles.

Attached: 1511644702027.gif (400x332, 1.97M)

Where? I've seen no such thing

I thought that was an h-doujin

you're either blind, retarded or both

Attached: dumbthot.jpg (500x514, 27K)

Glow, nigger

because the people here can be easily taken advantaged of?

I've also heard talk of discord raids, ive also come to recognize some of these retards and the avatars they use. They spam the board with retard shitposts and targeted propaganda, I wish they would just fuck off already.

Attached: 1564778931378.jpg (250x250, 7K)

And why is that?
Orogon

because they're desperate and gullible, which you have 25+ year old men being scammed by 15 year old girls.

I would unironically fuck the blonde as long as she was not too tall

Attached: 1397378154386.jpg (709x765, 72K)

holy shit
the face of degenerates

>all of the sudden
have you been under a rock?
This has been happening for years now.

Just when I thought the summer fag question was going to answer itself it seems hopeless.

Attached: 1E1D9C88-65DA-47E3-A755-F917D5276626.png (655x509, 21K)

>as long as she was not too tall

It is not she, silly.

Attached: C1A6BA03-F6AE-4930-AE56-7F78756E7FDD.jpg (300x415, 35K)

Because anti-fag fags are depressed for blatant reasons.

desu the girls on the sides aren't actually that bad looking, but the one in the middle is a different story

i meant desu wtf when did i type "desu"

oh k, i see what's going on, nice one :) (i'm trying to say tee bee h)

get the fuck out, fucking newfag

Tbh yeah get out

Attached: 3C3EBCF9-EF6D-4048-9B91-DAB5700F6A2A.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Please save us, senpai

>op? can you hear me? it's user. we lost op. we lost. we tried, op. we tried. I'm sorry, op.

Attached: we won mr. stark.jpg (1024x427, 31K)

WHY ARE ALL TRANNNIES ANIME POSTERS??

Transgenderism is conditioned subordination. Tranny fags take androgenic blockers because they want to be desired, instead of alpha chads who desire with testosterone.

Because anime wastheir escape drug in their pubescent years, it thought them that females were special and men were rarely unimportant, and in their hormonal angst instated an identity which compromised with their dilemma of being sexually devoid. They still are butthurt that they never had hot teen sex under the bleachers whilst they jerked their dicks to anime.

this is the new server they use to push hrt on each other, shits messed up one of the admins regularly encourages people to cut themselves in dms.

bx6pYHu

>all of a sudden

wishing to be the little girl is the classic dream and ultimate plan of anonymous. only faggots that came here in 2015+ (OP) disagree.

Attached: moot wish girl.jpg (768x1024, 208K)

And that's a good thing.Get yourself a few sissies and you'll be pounding prime bussy to your cock's content. Some of them are so young and confused they'll never want to leave your side.

user isn't a real transsexual, he merely thinks he is. His pathology is far more sinister.

Anime is a psyop

Attached: 600.png (425x533, 238K)