Do women worry about small tits as much as men worry about small dicks? Why do small dicks matter more than small tits?

Do women worry about small tits as much as men worry about small dicks? Why do small dicks matter more than small tits?

Attached: 74af78d7963f482b8171ac5f03468d64.jpg (1080x1080, 205K)

because a woman's pleasure is more important than a man's

>people actually make themselves slaves to femoids

no because men are retards and will fuck just about any woman regardless of her chest size

>Why do small dicks matter more than small tits?

Because you don't fucking need tits at all for pleasurable sex, you retard.

Lol, correct answer on the 4th reply. Good job r9k

i'm glad i'm not this dumb

No they don't cuz you retards make them feel desirable even with a fucking plank instead of chest. Good job.

as a woman i worry about literally everything, this is like asking dogs why they bark

Attached: 1489273942275.jpg (1300x1244, 156K)

Worrying about small dicks is retarded anyway. Not like she's going to see it until she's already decided to fuck you. Unless you have less than 5", she's not going to turn back.

>worrying about small dicks is retarded anyway
>unless you have a small dick

There's a difference between a small dick and micropenis

No. Tits are tits. Everyone loves tits. Big or small. It doesn't matter, lol.

I just finished fapping to those tits what a coincidence!

If not, they should

There's a significant preference for tits of any size. The same cannot be said of dicks, where in general bigger is better until you get into silly sizes.

OMG BIG TITS I LOVE THEM IM COOOOOMING

American men and women circumcise their sons believing it makes the women feel better (research is debatable and shows no difference usually), so yes they're slaves from birth because their parents made their penises scarred and insensitive so women will feel better supposedly

I'm very ashamed of having small tits so I don't judge boys with small penis

>dem tits
>want succ

Small dick makes an actual difference in sex while breasts are a visual thing. Breasts can be fixed while penises can't.