Why do women enter/stay in relationships and then never have sex, or have it once every few months...

Why do women enter/stay in relationships and then never have sex, or have it once every few months? Don't you guys realize how damaging and unhealthy that is for a man? It's going to reach in and poison the relationship at it's very roots.

And before you accuse me of being angry about some shit in my personal life, I haven't been in a relationship in 8 years. I'm old. But this has happened to me, my friends, my father, my co-workers, etc. It's easy for us men to look at the situation and just make up our own answer to this, but I was to hear directly from anonymous women and get their raw, unfiltered opinion.

So why do you guys do this? There is genuinely 0 chance I would ever be in a relationship if I wasn't excited to regularly fuck my partner, but this is like really really common. You guys seem to just stop putting out almost every time, and I don't understand why you don't expect this to have a negative impact on your man and your relationship overtime.

Attached: 1566807996593.jpg (869x1300, 172K)

They need that extra tike for different cock lol.

time*
This fucking wait time to correct a miss tap fucccccccccc stuby fingerssssssss fuccckkkkk

Its normal at first but gets more scarse in time being. The answer is simple - women no longer feel sexually attracted towards those men. The hardest part is that attraction is largely subconscious.

Yeah they dont care and relationships are for cucks and betas

I don't understand this. The longer I'm in a relationship the more sex I want because I feel even closer and more comfortable with him.

post more pics like that OP

I know these answers, it's easy to understand and see this from the male perspective. I'm directly curious how an actual girl (female) would explain this. One that doesn't have any reason to lie to me, one that isn't personally involved with me or anyone I know and can answer without bias.

If you love your boyfriend or husband or whatever why don't you just throw him a bone and let him fuck you at least once a week or every two weeks or something? It doesn't hurt you and it's very obviously something that's deeply important to men whether actively and knowingly or not. It's not under our control. Having a girlfriend that you haven't fucked in months makes you want to either kill her or kill yourself. I have to believe that women are aware of this yet they seem to always do this in relationships anyways.

Why do you think the female answer is going to be any different?

They fuck other guys while that cuck is cucking it. I mean that one day fucking that cuck would be one less day they get actual good sex from a stranger. Women are more sexually active than men btw.
muh biology

Attached: DAE297EF-3E1B-46B8-8E25-6F6BC7FB24A8.gif (453x344, 1.47M)

People arent able to be altruistic about sex because its a hardwired, primal, amoral instinct.

This is why our Puritan ancestors thought it was basically evil btw, because it is a law higher or lower depending on your POV than reason or morality

A man could be a literal saint but if he doesnt make her wet down there thats it, 99/100 women wouldnt fuck him unless she could get some narcissistic benefit out of it like positive attention or money from society

Men are actually even more shallow, they are just more desperate and most can get it up even for old and ugly women especially young guys who are full of hormones, but even dudes have standards, muties/deformed/absolute whales are boner killers to 99.99% of men no matter how good their personality

Attached: 8C8AA4BA-F448-44DB-9381-95F0E3115FE0.jpg (340x270, 42K)

>Men are actually even more shallow, they are just more desperate and most can get it up even for old and ugly women especially young guys who are full of hormones.

Are you serious lmao young guys fuck girls at their same age limit maybe in your old boomer days when there were nerds and jocks, but these days they can all fuck if they want by just asking.

Attached: 74AF87F0-D766-49BF-B50E-BE996220426A.png (573x509, 173K)

Because they often come out of left field with some stupid incomprehensible bullshit we wouldn't have thought of because our brains are wired differently. Even if the answer was the same, I'd be happy hearing that too, just hearing a girl be upfront and honest about that. You can't get that in real life. You can't ask your girlfriend of three years why you've only had sex once a month for the last three months. She will lie to you even if she's looking you directly in the eyes.

Yes but this assumed the two of you are already dating and have been for some time. Supposedly she already likes the dude for who he is, or even likes him for his body at SOME point in the past. If she doesn't like him anymore she should have broken up with him. If she does still like him and is still dating him though, why can't she just lie back and get fucked for ten fucking minutes and then move on? It doesn't hurt, it doesn't cost anything. Presumably they've already done it before many times.

Dude my point is that everyone is shallow. The only differences between men and women are: 1) women dont have to be aroused to fuck guys they arent attracted to (but they wont unless theyre getting something else out of the deal like money favors or attention and 2) men will ask for sex from less attractive women than women will ask men for, BUT even then theres a hard floor on how low they can go because if the little guy downstairs says a chick is just not fuckable, its over nothing will happen.

Women can get fucked by a dude they get wet for so easily that this subconsciously makes them deeply resent the idea of just putting out for the sake of making a dude happy no matter whether she has a quote unquote relationship with him or not.

Even in a relationship where she is getting financial or other hard favors from a man, women with a man they arent attracted to are always subconsciously thinking why not ditch this loser for some other guy who can do the same and at least makes me a little wet. There is nothing you or anyone for that matter can do about it because this shit is all instinctual and subrational.

>women dont have to be aroused to fuck guys they arent attracted to
Thats the opposite unless its prostitution.

Difference with men is they CAN do it if they want to, whereas men cant unless theyre taking fistfuls of viagara or something.

But like I said here even then they usually hate it and always hope to attract a guy who does it for her sexually AND give her favors too

>pic
>implying a cute and pure girl like sayori would get BLACKED
>having BLACKED on your computer in the first place
faggot

Guess what now you do too

Thats right sayori is for BWC

what
i don't have any blacked on my computer
i am not a cuckold
no sayori is for protecting and cherishing and loving

I'm gonna use your OP to break my nofap and I just wanted yout o know user

Attached: __shimakaze_kantai_collection_drawn_by_kiritto__e668fa8f630360b0813a7a9072d982c0.jpg (2000x2400, 1.53M)