How do you cope with knowing that its a fact from evolutionary biology that not all males with successfully mate...

How do you cope with knowing that its a fact from evolutionary biology that not all males with successfully mate, meaning that your family line will die with you. Many of us here will die alone.

Whereas pretty much every female successfully mates.

Attached: 1562478192766.jpg (593x767, 55K)

Let me ask you an everpn better question.
Who cares?

i cant cope. suiciide soon

I have a sister so my bloodline will continue regardless if I procreate or not. (I obviously will)

I never wanted kids to begin with

Sentient ayyiq. I'd prob outlive this mudbawl.

Attached: B327397D-C4C3-49B0-B813-CA603A618616.gif (207x207, 38K)

if you don't you're literally an autist

my family tree is like reading the dsm. not a big loss for the world

I'll obviously procreate you fucking autistic fuck, we're not in cave times anymore and there are 8 billion humans roaming about

My family name might die but the line, the genealogy will live on. I was a sperm donor, and have more children now than entire families combined.

>meaning that your family line will die with you.
Good. I want all my genes for myself.

Procreation means nothing to me, but I wanted to fall in love. With a pure virgin girl. The solution is probably to abandon humanity and self-destruct through the unbridled pursuit of hedonism.

you don't have any reason to really care. if you have a child they have half your genes, a grandchild has 1/4 and so on, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32. at that point you're irrelevant

there is no such thing as equality
god judges you by your deeds
be good
and you will be given eternal life
or be reincarnated as a chad

Unless you're in a culture that arranges marriages, or where the family helps you find someone,

you have to compete for mates like all of your ancestors did

Don't they get to look at your file and choose depending on if you're a degenerate or not? Also do they notify you somehow if your sperm was chosen? How do you know?

>not all
just rape random girls. eventually you'll get a kid or two out of them.

>buzzwords
No really, why do you care so much about mating?

Not with that attitude. Try rape, its good for the soul

Attached: 1566897574989.png (783x503, 27K)

i'm not gonna fuck with Jow Forums aside from saying any more than i *could* have children right this moment if i wanted to. the fact is, i don't. aside from all the financial stuff and the simple fact i'd be too lenient to be a successful parent, this world is on a terrifying downslope in my opinion. and i don't even mean politically. the weather just gets hotter, jobs become simultaneously more scarce AND more strenuous. more work, less hours, less pay. mass shootings are constant here in the us. you have to grind, and grind just to make a simple, stressful life. everyone is on drugs. and if i found out MY son or daughter was fucking indiscriminately, getting diseases, drinking, taking, i wouldn't have the stomach to stop them. if anything i'd be telling them to pass that shit over, because who am i to deny escape? that's all i've done with my own life, plunge headfirst into escapism. i'd love to have a child, i'd be a good-*hearted* father. but i myself am too weak to brace myself against day-to-day existence. i would fail miserably trying to prepare a child for it.

Attached: 1562636976978.jpg (500x500, 95K)

But that's not important.

Might aswell be single, work for yourself and eat some good food

It doesn't matter. Human life is expandable. Millions of people died in war and have been completely forgotten about.

I really don't want to make children, 99% chance for them to go blind or be paranoid schizo, most of my family suffers from one of the other.

Technically my brother did reproduce. Sadly the girl he impregnated is white trash, so i guess it really is true that my family line dies with me.

Impregnated natural blonde she leaves me for fat guy. They decide to kill my baby then have one of their own. She also keeps the baby of the guy who raped her.

>tfw my life

See a prostitute? :)))

Your family line won't die with you. Only a tiny branch will.

nn to cope, just exist

It still boggles me that the 50/50 rule as to males and females still has it's other data like homosexuality and 51/49, trannies, virgins, people who will die virgins are bound to do so by other factors as well like certain genetic alterations or some STD

>giving a fuck about reproduction
>not sleezemaxxing
never gonna make it desu

My family line isnt dying with me, other people in my family are having kids. I wanna adopt. My partner and I cannot have children...

>god
>Using the biggest cope

Sucks that your critical thinking skills afe broken, user.

Believers make more babies
Which is the subject of your eternal whine on this board, Right? Reproduction and sex?

>globuhl wuhrming
Thanks for not reproducing, tardo

Why arent you killing them?
Get your honor and pride back