Tfw actually good looking, borderline chad that has had many sexual partners yet still comes on here for some reason

>tfw actually good looking, borderline chad that has had many sexual partners yet still comes on here for some reason

Anyone know this feel?

Attached: wojak_water.png (640x626, 97K)

Fuck off you stupid normalfag cunt. I can't even have some fucking peace on the outcast board now? Fuck you, fuck normalfags, fuck sexhavers, and fuck God.

>came here when I was underage
>hadn't hit my growth spurt, had braces and a jewfro
>relate to all of the robots
>like this place, especially britfeel
>hit 18~, start lifting, grow up to be the king of manlets (5ft11), get a hair cut and acne clears up
>suddenly realize i'm actually a legit 8/10 and girls dig the fuck out of me
>still come here out of habit

Pretty much sums me up lad. I do have a huge alcohol problem, so I can at least relate to some of you fucks in that regard

FUCKING, NORMIENIGGER, If you Wanted to belong here you would have fucking played this women so hard refusing them sex but still leading them on, that they would have jumped off a bridge. Get out

Yeah, I get it dude. Idk people tell me I'm pretty good looking, I've got a fiance I've been with for years, even getting better as far as depression and shit now that I'm on meds that seem to help. I guess it's just that I've been coming here since I was a teenager and it's just comfy and familiar. I like that I don't have to post with an identity attached, and that you can pretty much say whatever here. not that I want to abuse that to say anything hateful, I just think the jokes that get made here are better for being unregulated. and besides that, people here are just so angry and negative a lot of the time, and I like just coming here and trying to be positive and helpful.

same
I come here for alcohol and wagie threads
though the recent spike of fucking tranny threads may make leave this place forever

sounds like you're still empty inside

Same here OP. I've always had sex, played sports, lift, handsome, currently in a 3 year relationship, but something about this place just keeps making me come back.

Same. Good looking, had some sexual partners/fwb, yet I still come here. It's like my little secret

no, no one here does. you're the only normalfag, so you should probably leave

Not OP, but yes. Having a gf and a social life makes your life only more empty and miserable.
I'm impatiently waiting for the moment when I can tell them all to fuck off and be able to live alone and not communicate with anyone.

Nice bait 10\10 big faggot

Literally just get the fuck out. Why even come here? You're everything wrong with this board.
>Having a gf and a social life makes your life only more empty and miserable.
>People actually believe this

"Hey everyone I'm super hot and awesome and have 'many sexual partners' "

Attached: 1566781727958.jpg (470x470, 45K)

Handsome Chad robots gib discord pls.

This, fucking kill all normalniggers immediately.

Attached: 1542006486504.jpg (540x586, 109K)

>I can't even have some fucking peace on the outcast board now?
>now
this shit board has been pozzed for years now. Infinitychan is also shoah'd now so there's basically nowhere to go.

>Normies even insist on ruining the outcast board
Normies are literally the human analogue to cancer.

>be me
>be literal, unironic, gigachad
>women approach me and strike up conversations
>give me their number by me just actually standing there minding my own business
>2000+ matches on tinder in less than 2 months
>internally still feel like an incel that doesn't mesh with society despite being aware I'm able to socially get away with murder
>tfw everyone will assume larp and its all true
nobody knows this feel. last night i said i was depressed while i was out. ended up getting a back rub, free drinks, and some food by 3 people that overheard. none of this is real lads, it cant be.

Attached: 893F3975-6D98-4505-B544-CE0BF2CF32E7.jpg (1931x2950, 1.21M)

>delusion: the thread
I just remember why I don't visit this board anymore

Fuck off, that's a place for male loosers only.
Fuck trannies, fuck ethots, they don't belong in here.

YESSS THAT'S ME I'm a college freshman and it's pretty obvious to me now that I'm at least a Chad lite. I've got a banging gf and every other guys just doesn't have my jawline and symmetry. I am 5'7" so I'm a bit short but other than that I'm good. I got hired at my bros kitchen and they told him "you're brothers really attractive... but not in a gay way"

why come here to brag
this is really unfair
I'm still a KHV at 20
don't even feel sorry for any of you at this point

Attached: 1566532078162.jpg (720x960, 64K)

ilysm user. you have nothing to worry about.

figure out the reason, and then fuck off. you don't even need to do the 1st step

>KHV

How? Honestly, are you at least a 5/10 and at least 5ft8 or above? If so, literally go to a bar, speak to a drunk chick(many drunk chicks, you WILL get rejected) and eventually you 100% WILL kiss one.

i feel you fren. the worst comes when you realize that sex can't fill the void.

Aight, I don't relate to this thread but it's on page 1 and I have a question.

>have a friend
>literal Moroccan mutt
>average height (just taller than me and im 5ft9ish)
>nothingspecial/10
>slightly fit (lifts but not swole or anything)
>literal NEET
>broke all the time
>just walks over to girls and asks them for cigarettes, tells them he's a broke bum (when they ask why he doesn't have his own)
>ends up sitting with them smoking, joking around

That's just 1 scenario of many where he just unabashedly approaches a group, tells them something that imo, is creepy/loser speak and somehow gets them to like him.

What in the fuck magic is this? Am I underestimating his looks or something? He's a literal sand nigger

>5ft10
>in shape
>Moroccan so probably brown (not full nigger but a light skinned nigger, which this kike society loves nowadays)
>has balls of steel

Not rocket science lad. Your mate seems like an attractive bloke with confidence. That's all you need. Mimic him and quit being a jealous Jow Forums fag who's been brainwashed into thinking anything without blonde hair is a 2/10.

I'm 5'9-5'10 and have recessed mandibula. it's not that bad but I sometimes manually adjust my lower jaw.
I want an actual relationship not drunken hookups with roasts

>What in the fuck magic is this? Am I underestimating his looks or something? He's a literal sand nigger
I'm the same way as your friend. You need to take a step back from what you perceive as the world because it's obviously not congruent to what's actually happening. People aren't actually as judgmental as you think they are if you approach them without any malice and with no intention other than to carry on and have a good time. I'm not memeing or anything, I approach random people all the time and they approach me. The thing is, when people see that you're 100% comfortable in your own skin, they will begin to mirror you and essentially attempt to adopt your blase view of the world (i.e. "big dick energy"). When people say "it's not that serious, just don't give a fuck bro" it's true. As it stands, what do you have to lose by doing the exact same thing as your friend? Literally nothing. The only place you can go up. It's not like any of these people can hurt you as much as you more than likely hurt yourself. Free yourself user.

t. shitskin that somehow has incredible fortune with women

sounds like cope imo

>all cope is bad cope

Well sorry lad, but you over nothing. You're a borderline manlet, and are also a jawlet. You also have zero sexual experience or experience with girls of any kind.

Either win the lottery, or quit being a choosey cunt lad. You're not catch yourself

>wanting actual relationships is being a choosy cunt

When you have zero experience to provide in said relationships, nothing but a reeceeding jawline and a 5ft9 (probably lower) body?

Yea, that's being a picky cunt. Go learn about the female body a bit you fucking faggot

yeah because the issue isn't addressed

maybe, maybe not. the occasional cope is undeniably healthy though.

You're the "fucking faggot" here. You sound a bit angry bud. I've seen jawlets with girlfriends before and it's not like they were taller either. Heck some were even balding. Yeah they're not favourable traits but it's still possible.

>you're the fucking faggot here

Sure, whatever you say jawlet. Stay a perma KHV forever you absolute loser LOL

kill them all, anono jk

Guys keep in mind it's people like this which create those horrible echo chambers. Notice how even from the beginning he started to name call and insult? He evidently is pretty toxic too. Your whole existence does not lean upon your jaw or height. Yes it's good to have a good jaw, good to have money blah blah. Experience is another thing he brought up. Lemme tell you, experience in talking with women is good no shit sherlock. Experienced sexually? That's a meme. After the first 2-3 fucks it's the same thing. You don't need to be a manwhore. Have a strong reality of your own.

Get the fuck out sexhaver depressed virgin incels only

>Chad even follows me to r9k
Please just leave me alone. Go do lines off stacy's ass or something.

Attached: 1564618121953.jpg (670x637, 90K)