Any other brobots do PE?

(Natural) Penis Enlargement, like jelqing, extending, etc.

Out of all the fuckin down syndromed threads about dick size, i've never seen anyone mention anything about PE.

I've personally gained from PE, im 7.5"BPEL x 5.5" , but still going, trying to get to 8x5 at least. I regret not taking progress pics when i started, but I am now.

Pic related not me

Attached: IozCiyH.png (500x223, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10962334
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090305080516.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because this is not working.

I don't think I need this. My cock is 9 inches big already. Can't you break your dick with this?

Attached: 1565365916895.jpg (741x680, 69K)

Honestly you have to be a complete retard to permanently break your dick.

Injuries do happen, the worst thing most people have happen is a burst blood vessel, but that just means you take a week or 2 off and then its back to normal, usually doesn't even hurt.

>After more than a century of generally dubious and sometimes lunatic penis enlargement attempts, there's still not much you can do. >Sure, there are lots and lots of supposed options out there - pills, creams, stretching exercises and shady devices. None of it works and some approaches (like stretching or vacuum pumps) often produce serious side effects like erectile dysfunction.
>The only and most common procedure is to surgically cut the ligament that connects the penis to the pelvic bone. This allows a little more of the shaft (on average less than an inch) to become visible outside the body. It's not really lengthening the penis so much as revealing more of what's usually hidden.
>To prevent the ligament from reattaching, a guy would need weights or stretching devices daily for about six months.
>Even more expensive is the widening the penis: More controversial procedures can thicken it using implanted fat, silicone, or tissue grafts. Side effects can be unsightly - a lumpy, bumpy, uneven penis.
>The side effects of lengthening surgeries are numerous and include infections, nerve damage, reduced sensitivity, and difficulty getting an erection. Widening the penis is even more controversial.
>The American Urologic Association states that these procedures have not been shown to be safe or effective for increasing the thickness or length of the penis in an adult.
>These procedures have an out-of-pocket cost of about $15,000

My friend absolutely fucked up his penis doing this. Do not do this, for the love of god.

Mainstream sources try to bluepill the general public because of the sketchy nature of PEs history and because of lack of sufficient studies.

All the pills, creams and shit like that are scams. You don't need to buy devices, you can just do everything manually, but some devices help alot.

The PE community is huge, its ludicrous to believe they're all in on a scam.

wtf was he doing?

>The vacuum pump is a cylinder that sucks out air. You stick your penis in and the resulting vacuum draws extra blood into it, making it erect and a little bigger. You then clamp off the penis with a tight ring to keep the blood from leaking back into your body.
>What are the drawbacks? The effect only lasts as long as you have the ring on. Using it for more than 20 to 30 minutes can cause tissue damage.
>This is sometimes used as a treatment for erectile dysfunction, but has not been proven to actually increase the size of the penis.
>Weights or stretching exercises won't bulk up your penis - it's not a muscle.
>But hanging weights off your flaccid penis may stretch it a bit, O'Leary says. The catch is that it requires a freakish degree of dedication.
>"You might have to wear a weight strapped to your penis eight hours a day for six months," says O'Leary. At the end of it, you could be lucky enough to gain about half an inch.
> Risks include tearing of the tissue, burst blood vessels, and other problems.
>The few studies that have been done aren't encouraging. The European Urology study looked at 42 men who had procedures to lengthen their penises by cutting the suspensory ligament and found that only 35% were satisfied with the results. Half went on to get more surgery.

jesus imagine being so insecure about your penis you have it enlarged

user I dumped girls because they wanted to fuck
If someone leaks the fact that I have a 12cmx10cm dick I'm done for

>12cmx10cm

You know, at least you can kick back for the rest of your life because you know that you never have to try

Pumping is kinda a grey area in PE, alot of guys don't find it a valid method because it doesn't create internal pressure, thats why clamping is recommended instead.

What clamping and other girth exercises aim to do is simulate a priapism episode, which both studies and patient anecdotal evidence has shown often leads to increase in girth and size.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10962334

There are also studies showing that lengthening your dick is possible
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090305080516.htm

The issue is that studies on penis enlargment is taboo and frowned upon by the community, science publications would definitely think twice before publishing results that would promote something that could result in injury if not done right.

This leads to no one studying it, which leads to not enough sufficient credible evidence, which leads to mainstream sources like webMD saying its fake news.

>The issue is that studies on penis enlargment is taboo and frowned upon by the community

How is it taboo when breast enlargement is well accepted?

;-; I just wanted to have an average penis. How can be God so cruel? What sin did I commit to have a micropenis?

>>But hanging weights off your flaccid penis may stretch it a bit, O'Leary says. The catch is that it requires a freakish degree of dedication.
>>"You might have to wear a weight strapped to your penis eight hours a day for six months," says O'Leary. At the end of it, you could be lucky enough to gain about half an inch.
see, it works

But wouldn't it cause you to lose girth?

>imagine being so insecure about of your muscles you have to enlarge them

oops

Attached: 1565503418347.png (806x510, 673K)

>literal fucking doctors told you not to harm your penis, it won't work
>DUH IT'S BECAUSE THEY PROHIBITED TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, BECAUSE WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY DONTHA'NOW?

doctors also tell u to get circumcized

Attached: 1493606167309.png (448x538, 16K)

Penis isn't a muscle. You can't fucking buff up your eyes, for example.

no, the way it's supposed to work is that the stretching stimulates cell growth in the corpus cavernosum

You didn't saw controversy between "Don't harm your penis" and curcumcision?

the thing is that I don't blame people for wanting parts of their bodies enlarged

Natural breast enlargement is not accepted.

Breast augmentation/breast enlargement surgery is accepted, because its been thoroughly researched and developed by the credible scientific community, and has been found to have low risks compared to penile enlargement surgeries.

But natural penis enlargment is still taboo

Hiw the fuck they make penises from leg skin for trannies, but there still no safe operation just to enlarge normal peepee?

men just feel too much shame about it