Why am I attracted to no make up/messy looking girls when they arent objectively hot?

Why am I attracted to no make up/messy looking girls when they arent objectively hot?

>inb4 cope

Attached: 1566835441867.png (912x1634, 1.71M)

Because even without the makeup she is still a female and you as a male are biologically attracted to females whether they have makeup or no makeup.

isn't this the smelly tranny that /lgbt/ makes fun of all the time?

you sound like a tranny
original

>Why am I attracted to no make up/messy looking girls when they arent objectively hot?
your own insecurities, you want a woman who is attractive but may be overlooked by others.
its not something youll be actively thinking about, you arent going to be out there trying to find the fattest and ugliest women just because nobody is competing for them but its the implied easier access thats attractive.

Nigga me too! I've come to the conclusion that I have a fetish for very average girls.

Doesn't matter, any girl can get pounded out by a group of Chads & niggers whenever they want.

because girls look better when they dont have makeup

You're not, this is a larp.

I feel the same, they just look more real and comfy.

Wow ok, that is actually a nice description.

Attached: gun.jpg (1280x960, 230K)

Because men have been fucking women for hundreds of thousands of years before makeup and hair straighteners existed. The last few centuries isnt long enough to completely remove default attractiveness.

tranny cope

t. buttmad roastie who wants everyone to give her attention for her makeup

Because they look like a real female and not a fake doll covered in makeup brainwashed by the Jews.

where the fuck is the trigger

I love all girls :(

you know you're ugly as fuck and know you'll never have a chance with any woman above 4/10 like pic related

Attached: 1438884878005.jpg (1280x853, 192K)

That chick is objectively hot

messy and unkempt is an underrated look for girls. it makes them look more natural, down to earth, and really comfy. they look like actual fucking people.

that's dreamer from supergirl if you guys are wondering

>being attracted to normal girls is a fetish

no
trannies are bald and have a stuffed thing on their necks

>why am i attracted to girls that look natural and not caked in clown makeup
Such a big think.