I live in Germany and I fucking hate the state. These greedy fucking bastards, those subhuman thieves should just hang...

I live in Germany and I fucking hate the state. These greedy fucking bastards, those subhuman thieves should just hang. Usually I'm pretty calm but when I'm reminded of how fucking evil the state is I just want to fuck shit up. I seriously want to gather a bunch of people with common interest and cause havoc in the streets. I want the state to lose as much money as possible so they can't ignore us anymore. Fuck up random cars, trash absolutely everything, let expensive buildings burn. I want second french revolution, I want to see (((their))) bodies hanging on trees. I feel like joining the antifa just to fuck shit up.

Attached: 1542669985587.jpg (900x900, 80K)

Goodluck with that op.

Don't get shot.

Attached: IMG_20190518_141927.jpg (392x454, 30K)

And that's a first world country, just imagine how we feel in third world shitholes

>Getting shot
>In Germany
Worst that will happen is getting peppersprayed by the c*ps.
Do you get scammed by the state too? I literally have to give away 2/3 of my paychecks to the state simply because I'm an unlucky cunt who happened to be born into a poor family. I earn 1/3 the money of people who do the exact same work as me, I unironically want to fucking bash someones head in with a baseball bat.

>GEZ needs more money due to poor financial decisions
>17,50 EUR per month somehow still isn't enough
Why do I even have to pay for this crap, I don't even own a radio or TV...

careful with these posts user. merkel's personal SS will get you for spreading hate online.

>wanting your own society to crumble because you're not exclusively being catered to
some white people (definitely not all) are the most childish people on the planet. it's incredible, really. it sounds like your parents never told you no as a child and you've grown accustomed to everything going your way and when it didn't you'd throw a shit fit.

>wants to join antifa
>to fight AGAINST the state

user, I...

>I literally have to give away 2/3 of my paychecks to the state simply because I'm an unlucky cunt who happened to be born into a poor family.
Are you underage? You only have to do that if you don't earn enough to live on your own.

Attached: 1566641515187.png (1422x1250, 1.45M)

The state is catering to other people, using money gathered from white people. Whites are indisputably the most economically productive group, and simultaneously the group that benefits least from tax revenue. Imagine being given free shit taken from white people, and then being such a petulant child that you accuse the white people of being ungrateful

>because you're not exclusively being catered to
I am though. I only earn 20% of my original wage because my mother is poor meanwhile others who do the EXACT SAME FUCKING WORK earn over twice as much as me.
>Forced to move out as an 19yo, paying expensive rents, food and everything while barely earning any money
>Meanwhile others in my age can just stay home without paying any of these
No matter how you see it, I'm getting fucked over by the state simply because I wasn't born into a normal family. The state is literally taking my money because I'm poor, these fucking jews should burn.

That is all well and good, user. Just realize that antifa is in favor of the bullshit you're experiencing right now, and that antifa is nothing but useful idiots for the state. The state LOVES antifa.

Atleast antifa does something against corrupt politicians. They fuck up shit. Just whining on the internet isn't going to do anything about politicians stealing our money, whats going to do something is violence. They got the right approach. People should just unite and unironically fucking kill the thieves who call themselves politicians.

>No matter how you see it, I'm getting fucked over by the state simply because I wasn't born into a normal family.
I'm 18 and my parents are hartz 4 too. At least your parents aren't mentally ill and didn't destroy your mental health.
Also >not faking mental illnes to get hartz 4 and move out

Attached: 1566768358775.jpg (640x468, 66K)

I made the shitty mistake of actually thinking that living an honest life and doing some honest work is going to get me somewhere and what I get for that mindset is working below minimum wage for the same work as my coworkers. It's a fucking joke, I wish I was charismatic enough to gather up a bunch of people and fuck up the streets. It actually shouldn't be too difficult considering how there's a shit ton of people like is, who get fucking ROBBED by the state. I just hope they're just as pissed as I am so they're ready to fucking destroy too.

There's no point on posting this here. Half of 4chin users today are entitled rich white kids pretending like they belong to this hive of degeneracy and won't appreciate your anti bougousie notions. But I agree fullheartedly with you, OP. We have a similar problem here in America.

One day soon the rich will hang and their estates will burn. It wouldn't be this way if they just acted with common decency and respect. They flaunt their gold, care only for themselves, and spit on everyone else. They deserve to die slowly.

how is this supposed to work? if you live with your parents youll get a reduced amount (also rent wont be payed). You are living with your parents now and cant go anywhere. Want to get an appartment and reapply? Good luck getting anything to live in as no landlord will take a Harzer.

Sure, antifa goes out and knocks over some trash cans. Maybe sets the trash cans on fire. But are they really ACCOMPLISHING anything? Aside from making the generally population frown upon revolutionaries as a bunch of cringey tantrum-throwing children?

The alt-right, and conservatives in general, are doing 1000x more than antifa. We put a non-politician in the White House just as a "fuck you" to the politicians. The political right is far more calm, systematic, and effective than antifa ever will be

>The alt right
I'd join, but I'm half black so I'm everything they hate. Anything that lets me fuck greedy politicians up is good to me.

>working below minimum
That's not really true. You give your parents money indirectly. Just go to a psychiatrist, fake a mental illnes, get hartz 4,get abitur ((You) probably don't have it if you're doing an Ausbildung), go to uni and be a leech for 5 years. You can easily solve your problem.

Attached: 1565371846717.gif (500x281, 1.47M)

My original plan was to do my Abitur after my Ausbildung, but just imagining working for this pathetic fucking joke of a wage for 3 entire years really pulls me down.

You lie to the psychiatrist so that he writes you need to live on your own to get Arbeitsfaehig.

Attached: 1566732231623.jpg (500x500, 49K)

>My original plan was to do my Abitur after my Ausbildung
Why? It's a waste of time. Just get hartz4 and get your Abitur with Schulfremdenpruefung.

Attached: hmmmmmm.jpg (236x261, 12K)

I wanna study medicine and the Ausbildung I do increases my chances of getting accepted at a university. Also, the Abitur only takes 1 year if you already have an Ausbildung and I really wanted to earn some money to move out so I can finally get out of this fucking household. Living with your mother as a 19yo is absolute hell.

>Also, the Abitur only takes 1 year if you already have an Ausbildung
Abitur can take a few months with schulfremdenpruefung.

Attached: 1563051744276.png (1024x576, 437K)

>Living with your mother as a 19yo is absolute hell.
Can confirm. She drove my father out of the family, and everytime I wanted to do something for myself, she behaved like a bitch
>don't go swimming, user, you could drown!

far right or far left?

>Whites are indisputably the most economically productive group
objectively false. pajeets, chinese, and africans are nowadays.

I seriously doubt I could get an Abitur good enough for medicine only within a few months.
Same. She treats me like a fucking child and it's driving me mad. Every single fucking day she talks with me as I'm literally retarded and recoils when I get pissed off.
Never bothered to get into politics, but I think both the right and the left have good points. If I had to choose, I'd probably choose left though.

>>(((their)))
wrong.

>Same. She treats me like a fucking child and it's driving me mad. Every single fucking day she talks with me as I'm literally retarded and recoils when I get pissed off.
I don't really talk anymore with her, and I doubt she even noticed. 90% of the words I use when talking to her are "hm, yes, no, ok, nice, understood, alright".

You're at a turning point. Either nose-dive into whatever ideology makes you feel better, and take it to the streets...

Or make some money and try to live decently, maybe meet a person you'd want to grow old with, who makes you a better man.

I'd advocate the latter, bucko, because the powers-that-be are looking for useful idiot men on both sides of the political spectrum to agitate people for no real gain of their own (no money, no career, no life long pair bonding, etc.)

>Or make some money and try to live decently,
Not possible if you have to pay 50% taxes, 19% MWST, fuel taxes etc
>just find a girlfriend
>>Yeah, my looks are pretty chadish, how could you tell?

Oh and make sure your partner isn't white too

Sorry but I don't give a shit about race. If I fall in love with a white women I'll marry her and make children with her.

>joining the antifa
Why join the state if you hate it? If they cared about random people getting attacked and private property being destroyed they would have dealt with those faggot retards by now. They have been Golems and goodgoys for like a century now.

Become Leftcom
Les Anton Pannekoek, mein Genosse.