Will I die if I don't eat for multiple days or will I just be hospitalized...

Will I die if I don't eat for multiple days or will I just be hospitalized? I need to give a presentation soon so I want to be hospitalized to dodge it.

Attached: 1484796401591.png (722x768, 304K)

Forget not eating. Just dont drink any water and you should be good.

Won't that kill me? The weather is hot. Which one leads to the lowest chance of death and least pain and discomfort?

>Will I die if I don't eat for multiple days or will I just be hospitalized?
that won't get you hospitalized unless you're already anemic, anorexic, or otherwise very weak for some reason.

5-5-5 rule: you can survive five minutes without air, five days without water, and five weeks without food. If you're fat you can actually go longer than five weeks without food, it is stored energy after all. You'll be pretty miserable but it'll take quite a while without food to put you in any significant danger.

I'm underweight and I have eaten very little for the last few days too. If I exert myself I might be able to faint within 2 days you think?

Attached: wu.png (500x564, 320K)

you might make yourself a bit lightheaded but nope, you won't give yourself a serious medical problem that'd put you in the hospital.

You need both food and liquid regardless. Its just as dangerous not eating as it is not drinking. Not drinking will get you hospitalized sooner though. That's why I recommended it.

I just need to faint right? If I faint I'll be taken to the hospital for sure. If I jog and exercise a lot could I faint? Otherwise I'll go for dehydration but that sounds more painful. Temperatures are high so dehydration should absolutely be doable.

Dont do this, the likelihood of you fainting and nobody finding you and shit getting real is very big.

>5 days without water
3 tops for the average person

Just fake a suicide attempt. It's easy.

Attached: 1566769679974.jpg (330x345, 29K)

Just go with presentation, nobody cares about it anyway especially if there are lots of them.

Don't worry, I'm always either at home with family who would find me or at school in a full classroom.

This has far more serious consequences and impact.

Attached: 1443662254985.jpg (230x230, 24K)

How about you man the fuck up and do your presentation instead of posting gay animu girls on an Indian carpet cleaning forum.

Attached: 253e6c8.jpg (1080x545, 39K)

No, I've already settled on dehydration.

Attached: 1550395731807.jpg (608x430, 105K)

No need to harm yourself over a presentation just go and shoot up the presentation room.

Attached: 5464894.jpg (550x460, 47K)

But that's not nice and the police and prisoners would hurt me.

Attached: 1545632684968.png (500x500, 215K)

>who would find me
Oh in that case its ok. Id advice you to do it like this
>stop drinking water right now
>depending on your physical activity level and heat/humidity conditions do this for at least 24 hours, also avoid eating
>after a day and when you start feeling real thirst and real food cravings take some sips of water, just enough to prevent fainting, do this for a day and half
>after that stop drinking completely and make sure theres someone to aid you when you pass out
>youll spend at least 1-2 days in the hospital

Thanks user, I'll do this. I won't suffer permanent damage will I?

Sensible decision.

Just start taking Big Black Cocks in every hole. Tell the bvlls to rough you up a little... you will have the most intense orgasms of your life and you will be hospitalized for sure, bro

Shoot up the police station first so they cant arrest you?
You know we cant spoonfeed you anything.

Attached: 1552640888351.png (766x608, 385K)

>Autism
Hope no one finds you and you get brain damage, Fucking weeb.

Attached: ff9d9f3.jpg (399x399, 23K)

Nope none at all dont worry youll be fine, as long as theres always someone around you. Even then you will still be fine as fainting is just that, I mean you wouldnt faint under a scorching 40c sun with a thick jacket.

hEY WEEB just eat lots of soap and you will get very high fever

No, I'm not homosexual.

But that's still not nice and they have reinforcements.

That won't happen friend.

That's good news then, never been hospitalized before so I'm a bit nervous about this.

Send me good tasting soap.

Attached: 1553971014084.png (566x642, 710K)

You do not know unless you try Big Black Men and once you do try one I guarantee you will never fantasize about a woman again. Pleasing a superior male is the most erotic thing in the world, i know you will do it eventually. The seed has been planted.

Nope, as I said, I'm not a homosexual, not an open one nor a repressed one. What are you trying to achieve?

Attached: 9b7020fc61a63d9280e7c7238b76a2ca.jpg (225x350, 19K)

Im spreading BBC awareness

you will feel better if you give the presentation and get it over with

>intense anxiety in anticipation
>almost black out during it
>the memory haunts me weeks/months afterwards
No thanks, this is how it always goes.

Man do you want to do that presentation or not?
>You can only achieve this goal through jihad. Therefore grab a fucking gun and shoot up the police station, then the reinforcements and then the presentation room

Attached: 1537210179466.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

If you're skeleton mode it'll be dangerous.

If not you will be completely fine, but do drink LOTS of water either way.

Please stop it FBI-kun, you're scaring me

But the other user said it will be okay

Attached: 19567.jpg (619x619, 64K)

just do the fucking presentation dude

No, I've made up my mind already.

just excuse yourself, fake having a cold or fever.

>asking Jow Forums out of all the places
Depending on how active you are physically, you can survive up to 2-3 weeks without food, if you're sitting around and doing nothing all the time. you can die but it is extremely time consuming and slow.
t. /out/doorsmen

Attached: 00d51aab933aa5fdaa8641c2b52373bfb660635fa9fe47f49b43ab9a05608a09.png (1000x628, 702K)

You will probably still have to give it whether you go to the hospital or not though. Just rip the band aid off user

Hey outdoorsman, how do you rate this plan? Will I suffer permanent damage you think?

>how do you rate this plan?
depending on when the presentation happens you're probably wasting your time if you're not fat. what is the presentation even about? shoulden't be that bad.
Probably one the most time consuming and retarded plan i ever came across.
>Will I suffer permanent damage you think?
Depends on how long you prolong it, if you're gonna do it for a long time you will get permanent organ damage and eventually, death.

Attached: 1499836822293.png (668x936, 1.52M)