Most perverted things you done?

I was 18 she 16. We combo online. I met her in her town. We went to motel. Layed in bad. She then sucked my dick and swallowed. She didnt want to have sex. Only blowjobs. I deepthroated her in mouth in shower. I also fisted one girl in cinema.

Attached: haha.jpg (320x240, 21K)

BTW i am incel

Probably when I slapped my sisters ass
That was also the only semi sexual contact I ever had with a member of the opposite gender

I've had sex in public places so many times that I can't even count
>Dirty restaurant bathroom floors
>Mall bathroom floors
>Parks
Me and my gf were homeless and we had to do it somewhere. We were also 18 so we fucked like rabbits

Touched my penis in the shower once. I had to lift it up to scrub the underside with soap

>letting your gf be homeless

sucked my ex dirty dick full of smegma and cleaned it for him

idk it's my fetish

>Implying you knew any of the circumstances
And that's the last (you) you'll get from me

Cmn bro get prostitute. Try it atleast

Wow you are my type of girl.

Choked her. Slapped her.
Tied her hands behind her back with a belt, pushed her face down into the pillow to fuck her from behind while she was laying on her stomach immobilized.
She pissed for me in the shower while I was jerking off to it, then when she finished the pee she blew me and swallowed it.
Ate her out once with my cum still dripping from her hole.
No anal yet, sadly.
Kinda those.

not a girl user

That is not my thing really. Paid for threesome with hookers, that one is a pass too.

I am diamonds. Would love to fuck a twinky femboy with a working peepee that can crossdress and lacks the mental insanity of the real tranners.

Wrestle with my sister until her ass was in my face, she says she's going to brap and I pretended to resist in order for her to push harder. When she did my nose was pressed against her anus through her clothes. I inhaled deeply and fapped furiously to the memory later.

Attached: 1554817387747.png (800x909, 837K)

Well, there was the time I fucked my cousin with her entire extended family in the other rooms

Ever eat her out on her period? That's probably one of the dirtiest things I've done in addition to getting pissed on

How old were you two when this happened

She could go to a shelter. You were abusing her for sex. That's pretty perverted. You win the thread.

I was 23 and she was 19. This happened last year.

>She did not want to go to a shelter
>I was homeless in another city
>She left her home a buss to be with me
>I told her not to but she wouldn't listen
>We got a place three months after being homeless and we are STILL together five years later
You are just a jealous virgin who can't grasp the idea of a woman being obsessed with you

You can't grasp the idea that you could have said "no". You should always live with the regret of the pain you caused her.

>She had no responsibility for her actions
You're a women I can tell kek

And you're a man right? Perhaps you don't realize that women look to men to provide and do what's best for them. You failed her, you're barely a real man. Grow up.

He wins the thread? Even after my incest extravaganza?

Attached: 1555334056627.jpg (250x250, 39K)

Have penetrated her more than once close to it so the foam that came out of her was a bit pinkish but you could not tell it by eating the pussy.

You impressed me user, please don't feel I ignored you.
But did you make your sister into a hobo just so you could repeatedly smell her vagrant homeless farts? You got potential kid, but there's room for improvement.

What about the time I confessed to my sister and she almost lost the will to live?

Attached: Viper Dying.png (539x540, 451K)

Did anything come of it sexually? The act of confession the pure brotherly love you have is so wholesome, you practically lose points.

No, I lost in the end. I needed to pretend that I was talking about being overprotective instead of confessing. I couldn't risk being thrown out of the house for being an incestuous pervert.

Attached: Impossible.jpg (640x639, 61K)

Is there any devil magic I can do to get her to love me back?

Attached: 1554451779757.jpg (866x600, 178K)

You dirty bastard disgusting

>came into sister underware
>had phone sex with girl at 15

pay someone to "rape" her and then be the hero and make him run away

Even worse, (s)he's a namefaggot.

Fucked a married milf. Her teen sons walk in on us.

Fucking gross.

Went to a sex club and climbed up into the sling, took 10 loads before I got down. I even had a sharpie dangling from a string tied to my ankle so guys could leave a tallymark.