What's the difference between a volcel and an incel?

What's the difference between a volcel and an incel?

Attached: d8cbc6400258e8ab135455e76569d167.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>What's the difference between a volcel and an incel?

The smell

Volcels accepted the blackpill

one is honest and the other is an insecure cope

It's in the name. Volcel just means that they don't give a fuck about getting laid and may even turn down the opportunity while incel means they want to get laid but can't.

Vocels feel as if they could get laid but don't want to try nor do they care about being virgins. Incels feel they can't get laid even with effort, and being a virgin bothers them immensely.

What's the difference between voluntary and involuntary?

Volcels tend to have richer lives and minds.
>unironically thinking no pp in vagoo is the end of the world
lmao

Non-meme answer
>Incel
A virgin who desires romantic and/or sexual relationships and can't get them.
>Volcel
A virgin who does not desire any form of sexual and/or romantic contact.

Yes and no. Not all desire non sometimes its just a religious thing or they just dont want to have sex til they meet the right person type of deal

If you abstain for religious reasons it's still your own desire and will to. If you're "waiting for the right person" then you aren't a volcel and you're cheapening the definition just so you can try and claim to be one.

Volcels are the masterrace. we're the supreme alpha males. bow down to your overlords, seething incels and normgroid cumbrains. they fear our immense power.

Attached: 1429400966862.jpg (800x600, 63K)

Volcels don't sound all that bad.

volcels have wealth, incels doesn't.
Women are attracted to wealth like a bee to a flower, hence those volcels can easily get a gf/waifu/sex if they want to but they don't.

t. have an ugly & fat trust fund- baby-volcel friend

Volcels aren't insatiably horny and violently sexist. They just kinda chill for other reasons. Like monks n shit.

Attached: DhSlOJZb_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

"incel" is slang for "involuntary celibate"
"volcel" is slang for "voluntary celibate"

If you need more explanation then please refer to a dictionary and look for the words; voluntary and celibate.

Volcels are a myth, it's just being asexual.

volcels still desire sex and relationships but don't make it a focal point of their lives, or get obsessed over it. if a volcel comes into contact with a girl who wants to have sex, but also carries STDs, the volcel will refuse her advances. volcels don't pursue

One exists, the other doesn't.

Anyone can get sexual relationships what do you mean?

no you idiot, that's still an incel, just a less thirsty one.

>volcels still desire sex
>water is still dry
>fire is still cold
how dumb are you? shut the fuck up dude.

incels don't refuse sex no matter who would give it to them. otherwise they would be volcel
volcel =/= asexual

>>but don't make it a focal point of their lives, or get obsessed over it
that's just being a normal person lol

volcels are the ones who'd have to do that to get anyone

So you're saying an incel would have to accept sex from an obese 50-year-old woman or they would be volcel?

This incel shit is retarded. Who dumped this word here in the first place?

technically yes, if you go by definition. I think it's retarded too, blame reddit

user I think you might be a little retarded. An Incel wants to have sex but doesn't. A Volcel doesn't want to have sex and doesn't. That's literally it. Asexuality has nothing to do with it either way. Asexuals can have sex and volcels can feel sexual attraction, arousal or be straight to start with.
>you're not an incel if you're not currently doing whatever you can to rape a girl
>you're not an incel if you'd accept intrusive medical experiments in exchange for sex
>you're not an incel if you'd turn down a girl for having sex because she has an STD
lol, having reasons to not have sex in specific cases doesn't mean you don't want to have sex in general or aren't upset that you're not getting any sex

that user is just a literal retard, don't throw away good terminology for the sake of retards

i guess im a volcel. there was this chubby girl that wanted my peepee a few weeks ago but i thought she was just ugly

Incels aren't good enough for sex. Volcels are too good for sex.

They both centre around celibacy, but differ in terms of choice. "Incel" being shorthand for "involuntary celibacy," meaning they're celibate, but not by choice. While "volcel," the opposite, is shorthand for "voluntary celibate." Which is fucking dumb, because celibacy is typically by choice -- hence why some Canadian feminist in the 90s coined the phrase "involuntary celibacy" to describe people who have trouble forming sexual relationships.

An incel is a man who isn't having sex. A volcel is a woman who isn't having sex.

so volcels really don't exist

OwO So I'm too pure for this world or something~? :3c

Volcel doesn't necessarily mean virgin. A lot of volcels have had sex before, they're no longer having sex by choice.

people who have had sex don't belong here so there's no point in catagorizing them

>Anyone can get sexual relationships what do you mean?
No they can't. Rape and prostitutes are both illegal and not a relationship.

>good terminology
I don't think it was ever a good term. But something else was needed once robot no longer applied to 90% of the board.

don't bother, that user's argument that if you don't devote every fiber of your being into putting your penis into a vagina then you're not an incel

I think I might know you from somewhere