HEY DRUGBOTS LOOK AT THIS

if you smoke carts and live in an illegal state, you need to stop and get serious about your health. more often than not, your plug is going to be selling you pesticide filled garbage that is cut with propylene glycol, or probably some other thickener to make your oil seem platable.

it's gonna take work, but if you suspect you're being sold fake carts, get out. find someone else. there's this page called dankbusters that exposes all the companies that might be selling you garbage, and he authenticates products.

dude. we're already here. for some of us it's rock bottom. but even though I'm here I have hope for the future. I think I will climb up. so even if we smoke weed and might be dependent on it, let's at least smoke clean shit.

and the page is also giving away a vessel battery which is one of the best out there, so hey, fuck it, free shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-110024_Chrome.jpg (1439x1271, 324K)

Who cares? Lots of us are suicidal anyways

What are carts?

yeah sure, but if I'm gonna fucking kill myself, I'd rather it be me, not some fucking retard in his living room pouring fucking garbage oil into carts and getting it fucking everywhere.

Cartridges. Just thought. I live in the uk and have smoked some. Seems the more thicker the oil the more genuine it is.

carts or cartridges are cartridges filled with cannabis distillate, which is basically a process which extracts THC oil from your bud, which you can then attach the oil filled cart to a battery with a button that sends a current to the cartridge and vaporizes the oil.

why do this over smoking a good old backwood or raw paper?

1. Cartridges, at least most of them, have no smell at all. this means you can now smoke anywhere you want, and have no one complain or report you, since it doesn't smell like weed

2. longevity. your typical 1 gram cart of distillate is going to last you a week, for heavy use, up to two months, with occasional use. this is fuckign amazing. why? because buying a $60 1g cart is going to last you longer than buying $60 worth of weed, which is like a quart. that's MAX a week. for like maybe a joint a night.

3. potency. oil typically hits hard. this is kind of a.bad thing as well since it can destroy your tolerance, and once you've been smoking on oil for a while, bud is going to be pretty weak.

4. discretion. like we said before, no smell, and your cart and battery will most likely be smaller than your palm.

this is all I can think of the moment, but overall, my experience with oil has been dope. I'll post a pic of both my battery and cart.

that's the thing man, these people have gotten smarter. there are oil thickeners now which can make it seem like your shit is genuine, but it's not. you should be transparent with your plug, because sometimes, they don't even know if what they're getting is real.

it's all RNG dude.

Carts have always been the garbage that cunt be sold as anything else switch to wax and avoid buying from niggers

$40-80 of wax lasts almost a month tastes better is cleaner and always gets you lit as fuck.

this is my battery, it's a Yocan Uni. great battery.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-113205_Photos.jpg (1439x1238, 906K)

this is my cart, filled with King Louis XIII. great oil.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-113254_Photos.jpg (1439x1435, 870K)

and this is my cart attached to a magnetic adapter and connected to my battery. great combo.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-113425_Photos.jpg (1439x1374, 796K)

>duuuuuude le drugs
epic

Attached: 1563272193138.png (800x600, 207K)

you wanted to make a good, helpful thread but instead you just called out the vapefags. As expected of a frogposter.

Attached: 1460872039624.jpg (160x216, 9K)

I mean I guess for some people the dude weed meme is applicable, but I'm not forcing it anyone who doesn't want to smoke, that's cucked. I'm pretty aware of all the negative drawbacks involved with smoking.

>Extra strength match box
Hnnnnng i havent had one of those in so long but i remember them completely demolishing me everytime

holy shit? you can tell what cart it is by just looking it at that's nuts. yeah it's a 1match

>no smell
No kidding? I might try switch in that case to ease off the opiates.

Yeah trying various carts every other week for years will do that, to this day i have only found that select carts and stiiizy pods will get me as fucked up as the black rim version match carts (except for actual bud and dabs)

Yeah i realised what they were. I had some for when i was working but only had a few good ones. Had some godtier tasting brass knuckles gushers. And some kingpen jack herer, jilly bean and some super lemon haze.
All on the sly though, not legal over here yet.

Yeah i had some dogshit ones off the guy who supplied mine. Wasn't till he got afew loads of brassknuckles and kingpen till it was legit.

just letting you know, brands like brass and stizzy have been known to have a lot of counterfeits. counterfeits are definitely filled with pesticides and other agents that should be in there.

brands like Rove are much better, they have qr codes attached to the boxes which can be used to authenticate individual boxes of Rove products.

I don't get them anymore as i got fired from my job so lost the contact.
I don't know anyone else. Would like to try get hold of wax and that but would have to be on a dnm