Why don't you just date a basic art hoe girl?

Why don't you just date a basic art hoe girl?

Attached: 14033608_269210706796798_284837495_n.jpg (1080x1080, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo
youtube.com/watch?v=S--pKrAt-F0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are for the most part very bland people. Art hoes dont really create their own art but they more use the works of others to make themselves appear interesting. I will say they are usually super cute

I don't because every time I see one of these hoes I have the sudden urge to stomp their fucking face in. They're like tinnitus for the eyes.

Attached: 71f81e4.jpg (2828x2828, 347K)

AE AE AE HANG ON HANG ON
I'M GONNA BE THE FIRST TO SPAM THIS SHIT
WATCH:
youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo

I would but i dont see any of them here in germanistan probably lots of them in berlin and one problem for me is that they look like they fucked 100 guys and maybe have some stds because most people dont give a shit or dont get tested

What is a "bae"?

>basic alt hoe
because of the very characteristics stated in the name
its the female equivalent of a failed normie, but because of their sex, they can then become successful by branding herself as deep, edgy, and mysterious to appeal to losers
nothing original about them, and they are riddled with mental issues due to their failure of attaining stacy status

pussy stank and they're just generally vapid people to interact with. they're pretentious for no reason, rude, and overall unpleasant people.

Ok?

I don't judge people on their outside appearance . For all we know this "basic art hoe" can be really sweet, funny, and loyal.

this post was either made by a 17 year old alt loser girl or a chad 30 year old shitposter

>even more of a whore compared to other girls
>actually has nothing to do with art
I've had enough interactions with them. Not worth the time.
Kek

You don't date art hoes. You fuck them raw then get an STD while she gets the morning-after pill/abortion.
No-one dates them. No-one bothers. It's not necessary.

they are all fakers, this shit started because of intagram, remember them in highschool or college? they were nothing like this
it is some stupid trend, after this whole commie arts shit falls down so will their whole "persona"

0-0 whoa

Attached: 2A17635E-0080-4CEA-B7B1-7532FC1A0FDA.png (657x527, 45K)

bruh she looks fine, but god damn that is a fucking awful cringe ass shirt. Like BRUH.

Attached: cringe ass nae nae baby.jpg (226x223, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=S--pKrAt-F0

necessary

Literally everyone gets their style from someone or other influence that they steal. Its normal and everyone does it, not just stacy and chads.

apparently its 'before anyone else' but people use it mostly for their boyfriends and girlfriends

hell no fuck that shit. indoctrinated in college to be sjw cunts.

>indoctrinated in college to be sjw cunts.
t. brainlet

what's the first syllable of baby?

yes i always thought it was ghetto ebonics for "baby"?

literally all they do in their art classes. they talk about sjw shit.

>gossiping is indoctrination

my friend dated an art hoe and she had SJW meetings after class. also my old high school is indoctrinating all the girls with feminism including my little sister. The school is full of feminist propaganda posters and they make them learn about feminism.

feminism is literally advantageous for women. why wouldn't they support it for themselves? i don't have an opinion on it, but you're implying women should be inherently self-hating and subservient. we all know that isn't going to happen, so why even get upset by it? it's a waste of time to get tilted over things you personally have no control over.

This describes white people except the cute part.

I dunno that's what my zoomer friends told me back in highschool they could have just been messing with me.
nevermind just checked urban dictionary both defintions are right I guess

Attached: 1556569688345.png (788x122, 8K)

Youre the only one who spams it, and it's embarrassing every time.

they acronym is likely ex post user

I want to date a cinephile art hoe

Attached: ArtHoeMovies.jpg (1617x1080, 546K)

You just described robots and incels bro.

i was asked to prom by an art hoe but they look gross kek

Attached: 0E8C916D-3CD0-4E6B-A494-1DBBFFFF5687.png (1314x684, 443K)

Too fucking slutty. Tgwy are dirty.

I'm so fucking horny for art hoes. I want to fuck a coked-out tumblr hipster DIY aesthetic astrology thot in her lip gloss DSL mouth. I want to cum all over a girl with thick frame glasses and edge dyed bobcut bangs. Everytime I hear a THICK, waist-high-jean-clad braindead choker-wearing slutty wiccan minx say "yikes," "y'all," "big mood," "cancelled" or "this is a bop," I get an uncontrollable urge to run up to her and fondle her d cups and sweaty fat thighs. I want to pour my white olive oil onto their contoured cheeks and neotenous faces and rhinoplastized nose. I want to finger an art hoe through her jean overalls while pretending to be interested as she talks about van gogh and arctic monkeys and how david foster wallace fans suck and gilles deleuze and VICE news and 'union pool' in williamsburg and steven universe and homeopathy and saveur magazine and taking adderall to pass exams. I'm SO. FUCKING. HORNY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1517544019609.jpg (590x350, 19K)

this is an incredibly high quality post, is that a pasta?

I am Emily irl

7 and 9 are the only cinephiles there, rest are uber plebs. 0 just pretends to watch films but actually sits on instagram the whole time with the brightness down all the way so you cant tell

unfortunately, you're more than likely obese and hideous.

Emily(male)

should swap 1 and 4, any art hoe that is actually attractive is into THE most surface level films

yeah women get their temporary glory with feminism but it completely destroys your society because you need men to hold up your society and women to have babies.

>big mood
>this is a bop
What?

cinnamon roll extreme

Twin Peaks is my shit nigga.

>caring about any of this whatsoever
meh. let them feel empowered blowing me and taking a load down their throat for all i care. if slapping my dick across their face is what "empowerment" means to them, more power to them.

Rolling, godspeed to me!

Revolting. I'll roll only to reject her and call her a pretentious pleb.

roll time

this is original and not a bot, fuck off

Because I'm literally clueless around women.

>she tried to stab me when we broke up
they're fun until you tried to end it

>until you tried to end it
u deserve it for being a normalfag fuccboi

Luna is a tranny name, give me Claire or give me death.

because i would rather die a khv than be associated with such a low form of life

Attached: download (43).jpg (245x206, 8K)

well enjoy Muslims fucking your women on top of your dead body like the Swedish men are.

based retard

origgghh

please god, give me luna chloe or emma

Attached: FB_IMG_1546879948949.jpg (720x1016, 73K)

Rolling give me Luna pls

>terrible person pretending to be worth something
would be perfect for me desu
now if only I wasn't a kissless virgin that has no idea how to start a conversation that actually goes anywhere

rollinggn

I don't know why don't you just shoot me in the head with a shotgun slug

Where do i even find cute girls, my math classes are filled with neckbeards and tinder in this city is just fucking sad

Attached: D4FAFE95-77A0-42A2-A87D-6F35BBD03D56.jpg (1482x1039, 135K)

GIB HOE

I'm too metaphysical for that
I tried but they're utterly materialistic
women want everything to be #witchy hey are incapable of genuine spirituality

Attached: 1517868885319.jpg (288x432, 62K)

the internet has ruined your perceptions, speak to real people

just dress like some vintage fuckboy and dont have a standard haircut.

>just
originaloli

Better land that Coen Bros and Tarantino

What the absolute fuck is the point of these threads?
>hurr you're lonely because girls don't want you? why don't you find yourself a very specific type of attractive girl who also doesn't want you?

>why don't you just get a [incredibly specific niche] gf is the longest running meme on the board

Thj

For some odd reason I hate seeing girls like this walking around.
I just want to grab them and pull them into a back alley and beat the shit out of them and then spit on their unconscious body as I walk away.

Its niggerspeak for "baby"

pff, roll

Its the Danish word for 'poop'. I'm not joking.

And so I roll for glory

Not enough of them in my area, I live in DC and the only girls around are either rich white basic bitches or ghetto trashy girls

I dated a lot of them, they're boring.
I don't want hookups anymore and I don't want short term relationships with girls I met on tinder. I want to fall in love again like I loved my ex

rawlin' for my hoe

rollin for girl to watch arthouse and drink wine with

You sound like a typical woman.

gimme chloe gf

Because she's fucking Chad; they all do.
just the facts bros

what do you mean "just"? that implies that it would be considered settling to date one and that their standards are any lower than stacies.

Not true.
I'm only 5'9", pale and skinny but I have an easy time with art hoes.

Good thing im a chad

ok lul nice imagination u got there bud

you were blessed @ birth, godspeed Chadderton.

Nah, she's usually fucking Vlad. He's a little skinnier and has more "sensitive" hobbies.

Won't date any of these anyway

Rolled 6 in my mind. I like wong kar-wai, what a coincidence.

Attached: DhpgrZhUYAABqF0.jpg (1455x1480, 164K)