He chooses to have a job that is less than 6 figures

>he chooses to have a job that is less than 6 figures

Attached: 20190816_165503.jpg (1076x1079, 510K)

>he posted a bait thread on r9k
>again

>he chooses to work for someone else

Attached: -15-widescreen-wallpaper.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

No I actually have a 6 figure job. NEXT.

Decimals don't count. NEXT.

Wat do? how get? Plz explain

i pay myself over six figures. no whore is going to take this away from me.

I mean I just started my career so only make about $56,000 unfortunately. Still could be worse at least I will never lose my job.

Senior Software engineer, doing backend for a major online retail store

Most people don't make over 6 figures at a young age. I have 6 years of experience in my field and make 61.3k, first job I had only paid like 46k.

Come to Odessa Texas and be my bad bait posting GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it all on sitting at home and making shitty bait threads

Ah i make $19/hr as a programmer (after 5 yrs)

How do you get such high pay? I just want to quit and be NEET this shit is terrible

>Ah i make $19/hr as a programmer (after 5 yrs)
>5 years
demand more money or bounce. there's objectively no reason why you're being paid that low unless your working isn't saving them / bring in money.

>demand more money or bounce
I can't get more money. It took me basically a year to get this job and it's a contract through a recruiter

So if i quit i will just be totally broke & for some reason very unlikely to get a job. Nobody wants to hire me

What shithole do you live in? As a programmer you should be bouncing job to job year after year to get more pay

Florida

Yeah it is just hard to get a job. I applied to places where I fit every requirement and they never even wanted to interview me
It happened over and over again. Even recruiters would talk me up so much "yeah you're a perfect fit!" then go "lol nvm" it was so annoying. Hence why I have this shit job

Leave Florida, look up different places to live

damn man, that's trash. i'm glad i've never had to deal with this. i'm a self-employed.

based lonely odessaposter strikes again

>i'm a self-employed.
Doing what?

Well obviously i won't move somewhere unless there's a job lined up

programming my dude