Why do you doubt yourselves?

I recently posted a post about how I wish I could be there for the lonely Jow Forums boys, and I got a lot of response. I started talking to a bunch of Jow Forums denizens on discord, and they're all really nice, smart, and attractive (based off of the photos I've seen).

Why doubt yourselves, anons? If this sample of anons I've come in contact with is indicative at all of the population, a lot of you should have no problem getting girls.

I wish you would believe in yourselves.

Attached: s.gif (320x238, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

privnote.com/Db38jN8e#dEXrQmYM9
privnote.com/iUFW3MVj#pSeA4iCQz
privnote.com/8VbhcrtH#VuWV8aIFi
privnote.com/ziQWeCzr#VckisYbBu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ow I wish I could be there for the lonely Jow Forums boys
You wouldn't wish being there for me if you knew what I had saved on my hard drive.

>I wish you would believe in yourselves
See above

Unless it's cheese pizza, I don't give a fuck what you have on your hard drive. You doubt how deep my internet citizenship goes.

The real insecure and self-conscious ones of us wouldn't even dare to just contact you on Discord like that, maybe you spoke to cyborgs and posers.
>why do you doubt yourself like that
Social control, reaffirmed negative thoughts, negative snowballing effect, something like that probably.
Nice sentiment though OP, I'm sure you're a sweet individual

Attached: Melancholic.jpg (2874x1616, 1.92M)

Due to feedback? If exactly zero girls have ever given you positive attention, you're going to draw a conclusion eventually.

I appreciate that. My discord is always open to people who want advice, help, or even experience talking to girls.

I hope you don't let the world determine your worth, user.

I could elaborate, but I'm not posting my discord on this shithole, here's my burner mail instead: [email protected]

Maybe I'm retarded but I sent an email, user.

privnote.com/Db38jN8e#dEXrQmYM9

post ur discord oreginoli

I'm going to do what another user did and do a privnote! If you don't get it, just tell me.
privnote.com/iUFW3MVj#pSeA4iCQz

>based off of the photos I've seen).
You didn't talk to the real robots then because of what said. Also advertising your gender is a sure way for things to end in a mess, see my child incels are real and lurk here, manipulators of all colors shapes and motives abound. Be careful out there, I mean this for the "robots" starved for female attention, not the alleged femanon.

cause my dicc small

Le great circus of orbiters.

Attached: 1559538082365.jpg (478x350, 52K)

I'm gonna add my privnote as well
privnote.com/8VbhcrtH#VuWV8aIFi

i need another one :(

privnote.com/ziQWeCzr#VckisYbBu

The real insecure and self-conscious ones of us wouldn't even make a post like this and just keep on keeping on

i'm a retarded faggot who doesn't understand anything about socialization
i'm also an ugly lanklet with autism

The real average brobot would just go on with filling this shithole with more irrelevant complain threads, he also doesn't believe in muh grills.

Also everyone chad here kys.

I don't. I just don't belong or feel happy anywhere. This life's meaningless yet it's the only one I have.

Attached: 54393287_2061535410629874_7414405921440268288_n.jpg (480x502, 21K)

Well, I'm going. Look for the nickname femanon again if any of you want another chance to talk. Remember, I'm here for you.

I'm not nice, smart, interesting, and I'm ugly at
So fuck off whore

>The real insecure and self-conscious ones of us wouldn't even dare to just contact you on Discord like that,
this one is true
many people here are indeed quite functional, maybe a bit on the downswing or some such
i personally have been trying to be a kind of positive voice on the board and help people out with conversation, because i know how it feels to be really lonely and self-deprecating and how simple words from strangers can cheer you up a little even if you doubt them
i need help myself for a long time now, and i've created one thread where i just posted everything bad on my mind back in february, after which i just felt very guilty and, well... in hindsight i can look at it as an experiment at venting, and it really just made me feel worse for loading off the problems to people who really don't have to deal with any of that
so i resolved not to look for help anymore, and also not to engage with new people because who knows when i might fail in this resolve and just splurge and... it's just not good for anyone
self-deprecation, conscience and guilt dig in deep into the psyche if left to fester, and drastically affected my behavior

so i guess what i'm trying to say is that those who need help most here will not ask for it, and will probably refuse if offered, so this user is right with his evaluation
man am i fucking lonely, agreeing with that user like this is the most connected to another human i've felt in months

just a quick question, alleged fembot. how old are you?

Allegedly 18, virgin, white, 9/10 but still lonely wishing for a qt shy robot bf :''''(

kindly post discord

thanks. i'm much older than you so there's nothing i'd like to ask you.

feel free to ask away anything if you want...

Attached: 1547135104867.png (751x684, 683K)

Well you're also apparently a moron for thinking that you responded to OP

i don't even care, i'm just killing a time until sleep finally takes over.

Your time here is delaying your sleep though, better turn off your browser and just go sleep right away.

no, it doesn't. it takes really long for me to fall asleep. it's either this or staring in the dark for hours.

im butt ugly, mentally ill, boring, and short. rolled all ones when i was born

Then do anything else. The computer display messes up your inner clock, and this place is shitty and full of lies, and makes you feel worse about yourself than you already do. Light up a candle, open up a notebook and write down everything you're thinking about instead.

The reason i'm trapped in lonely hell is because I am one hell of a furfag.

This is one of the worst sites for you to be a furfag at, honestly.

I dont really care about losing my virginity.
I just want a gf who is fine with our main form of sex being me eating her out.

It's mostly because OP is disgusting...