Would you date a mildly schizophrenic qt?

Would you date a mildly schizophrenic qt?

Attached: 1566864344730.webm (597x700, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1W42W7BdIi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't that the girl from easy german?

"date" as in fuck probably yes, not for a long-term relationship though

>tfw this is the second time seeing this exact replica of my ex, even down to the mannerisms
whoever is posting this, stop. it's suifuel.

why not? not like i don't have my fair share of issues

autism/schizo is something like 80/20 male/female so good luck lmoa

I desperately want a tourettes gf

Fuck yeah it's like dating multiple chicks at once

>tfw no schizo gf to hate jews with

they might be REALLY awkward in social situations and shunned by their peers.

Attached: 1566838515035.webm (640x900, 1.59M)

As long as she puts up whit Nat. Soc. ideology and barely detectable levels of autism...

I'd have an orgy with her demons

That's even cuter, yet not possible to be more akward than any of us

Would anyone date an extremely schizophrenic girl? Asking for my friend

I really hope you're baiting and don't actually think that those webms are signs of schizophrenia, user...

She's so fucking cute

Shame I'm a turbomanlet she wouldn't even look at me

sorry to break it to you but no schizo can be more shunned than me

>gf accuses me of cheating on her with her other personality

i am an original retard

What's wrong with her? Does she not like being the tallest girl there?

Like constantly screaming at the shadows and having to be so heavily medicated to function that's borderline comatose?
Y-yeah.

that would be an advantage since shadow people follow me everywhere i go

There's a streamer that has Tourettes; it's kid of funny I guess, though I imagine it'd get annoying quickly.

youtube.com/watch?v=1W42W7BdIi4

tall girls always gets bullied

She's so cute bros, but irl i would never have courage to walk up to her and say helo.

Attached: fr.png (646x595, 280K)

My wife has high functioning autism so I guess I would since mentally defective women seem to b my type.

Is that how Aiste looks? damn she ugly

Attached: 82CF6645-B62E-4A6D-9F2D-1169EB0AC319.jpg (327x468, 45K)

no it's maria!

Attached: mariaqta2.webm (850x711, 1.7M)

>beer
>not spirits and liquors
Dropped.

go away varg originally

You'd think tall girls and short guys could find solidarity in that.

asste prolly looks like that ugly russian girl with the weird nose that gets posted frequently, at least shes 'white'

Tall girls only get bullied when they're younger, once they grow up everyone like tall girls as long as they're not freakishly tall.

also anyone know what's actually wrong with her? She seems like she's not comfortable in her own body.

>varg
I don't understand what that means?

>wanting some mental bitch because "le cute and helpless"
You'd drop her in a week, cringecels.

Attached: ᛁ.png (448x593, 123K)

No. I am schizophrenic and I think we woul make each other's lives hell. People who say they would date a schizophrenic truly don't know what it means.

dated a schizophrenic qt, would not recommend

I want you for you money.

Pretty much, but without the medication.

Please kill me. This.

same. my ex chased me around my house with a knife in a psychotic rage for thinking i was conspiring with the neighbors to force her to take her meds (i didn't know she wasn't taking them). another instance is when she stole my fucking garage door opener and refused to give it back because she was hell bent that i would bring back other women through a portal to laugh at her. or the other time when she made copies of my house key unbeknownst to me prior to us breaking up. i came home one evening and she stabbed the fuck out of my couch and threatened to skin my cat if i didn't tell her where i put all of the gatorade. not a good time at all.

the worst part about all of this was repeatedly trying to explain to the police that she was mentally unstable while she was crying in the corner hitting herself, insisting i was going to snuff her out the moment they left. i'm so fucking glad that shit is over.

Yeah sure we can yell at "shit that exists but other fags dont see" shit together

>You'd drop her in a week, cringecels.

In the three posted webm's, I've yet to see anything awkward enough to even register on my radar.

She's cute, and she'd have to be a LOT weirder than that for me to give a shit.

fuck this girl is EXACTLY like a girl i know irl, utterly adorable but totally lost, she is even a lost cause to me as somebody to lust after from afar because of her slutty behaviour.
she tries to hide the mannerisms and quirks but lets it slip every so often when she thinks nobody can see her, she works in the building next to mine so i see her most days before and after, speak to her when i can and always try to keep her as calm as possible now. i say calm as she once opened up to me about her anxiety and trying to keep on top of her runaway thoughts on suicide, begged me not to tell anyone and then denied saying all of it the next time i saw her.

i know from a friend who works in her office that she is always getting treated like shit and cheated on by some new chad every few months, she just cant stop herself getting passed around them even though it makes her miserable, she hasnt got a single friend or social media presence, hasnt got a family, shes just desperate at all times for her workmates to see her as "normal" with a boyfriend (they all think shes a freak behind her back).
its just sad, shes descending into the abyss and by the time she hits 30 and her looks go, she will probably kill herself. if she wasnt such a massive turboslut id throw my own hat in the ring but shes a lost cause.

If she's cute, she can get away with anything. That's how it is on this bitch of an earth.

Never.
Was forced into being a carer for two schizo family members and it has taken all quality out of my life and left me a husk of a human being.

>Would you date a mildly schizophrenic qt?
yes

What about this girl is mildly schizophrenic? She just seems slightly nervous.

i want her so bad.
wtf is wrong with me

Attached: eyes.png (480x270, 91K)

>Would you date
Yes. Stop asking this fucking question. The answer is always yes.

Attached: 1456279959854.gif (500x379, 933K)

>they might be REALLY awkward in social situations and shunned by their peers.
As am I at least we could be awkward together and if she's shunned by her peers then I don't have to worry about her cheating

Problem is that you can't have two awkward people in the relationship or they'll never be able to do essential social tasks. One needs to be able to cover the weaknesses of the other and vice versa.

What the fuck does this image have to do with schizophrenia? And what the fuck does "mildly schizophrenic" mean?

I'm not going to bother watching it, but I assume it's another person faking Tourette's by yelling out random cursewords, despite coprolalia affecting less than 1% of people with Tourette's Syndrome?

Don't bother replying to bait threads son, I know you know better than that.

Nothing she is really pretty when she's not spazing out.

Attached: 1566836454671.webm (640x900, 1.33M)

I need a girl like this bros but I will likely never get one. Whats even the point of trying at anything lol

Is your ex my cousin?

haha right it's like oh well guess I better go hang myself in my dad's toolshed that'll show the cocksucker hahaha

Thats oddly specific haha dang

GOD DAMN IT
I dont stand a chance with anyone. Why bother

Attached: drift away.png (250x382, 154K)

can't stand shizos, so no. low intelligence + irrational behaviour. in those relationships you become someone like a parent of a retarded kid

>schizo qt will never hold a bag over your head while you sleep and free you

Attached: 1564139840374.jpg (793x786, 54K)

wtf this is a 10/10 where I live. Everyone would love to look like that.

All the meek cucks saying yes have never been exposed to true schizophrenia