If you ever get the chance to lose your virginity, would you tell the girl that your are still a virgin?

If you ever get the chance to lose your virginity, would you tell the girl that your are still a virgin?

Attached: sex.jpg (3024x3663, 828K)

Any virgins in Vancouver Canada? HMU kick cosplaycumplay

Of course, it will get her extremely horny

fuck no, I'm keeping that shit bottled inside till the day I die

Well, getting someone else's first time is a huge deal. Just be sure you do it with someone you like

Gender and pic if possible

I'll tell her to go away because I have no intention of losing my virginity.

ah, an aspiring wizard. you have my respect

Yeah, it would b funny.

22 m and f, couple

Yes, I wouldn't want her to think that I'm shit at sex, hoping she might teach me a thing or two.

Well I lost my v card specifically because I told the girl I was and she offered to take it when she found out. Like she felt bad and gave a pity fuck.

Been there. I didn't tell her I was because I'm not an idiot.

I want to ask something else. Will it be ok if I tell her right before the seks that I'm crazy about her and threaten her not to ever betray me?

Nope, and I'm still with the girl I lost my V to and she has no idea to this day (been together 2 and a half years now).

When I lost my virginity, I did tell her that... after the sex. ;)

absolutely not. there are zero good reasons to tell a girl you are a virgin. if you are over the age of like 24 and still a virgin, she will most likely freak out and not want to do it. the sad reality is women find virgin men over a certain age defective.
all the femanons are going to get pissed off and try to come up with all these bullshit reasons why you should tell a girl you're a virgin. do not listen to them. if you want to tell a girl you're a virgin, do it after the fact. if she gets pissed off then she would have never let you fuck her in the first place.

No.
It's more embarrassing to tell a girl you're a virgin beforehand, hell she might not even let you fuck if you tell her.
It's better just to actually get your penis in her 1st and lose it, while fumbling and most likely cumming early. That embarrassment can be explained or played off, explaining why you're a 20/30ish year old and never had sex isn't.

worst case she just thinks youre bad at sex. tell her you were kind of nervous because she's hot or some bullshit compliment like that

>Gender
Seriously, nigger?

Attached: 5067343113.jpg (500x500, 50K)

I would only loose it to another virgin/someone I really love, so yes (I wont probably ever do it, so who cares?)

No. There's no reason to. Girls say their past is none of a guy's business, so mine is none of hers.

omg you cant do that you cant trick girls into having sex with you you fucking incel how dare you not be upfront about your virgintiy wow

Attached: 1449480787607.png (450x487, 134K)

Girls like honesty, so if you tell her she'll appreciate you for being upfront

She won't fuck you of course, you're a virgin, ...but she'll appreciate you :)

Attached: 768776.jpg (580x348, 26K)

not really, why tf would she want a dude that has no experience at all and will probably cum after 2 seconds

I probably would, because otherwise there'd be too much pressure on me to perform well, and besides she might figure it out once I start and don't know what I'm doing.
although I feel like is true for the vast majority of girls, I'd rather not have my first time racked with any more anxiety than I'd have in the first place.