Im bout to do it

Is pic related enough for a good programming session?

Attached: IMG_20190827_220137__01.jpg (2176x3762, 1.76M)

You're gonna eat shit?

Dude what the actual shit is that?

Bruh are those pecans?
Can't have enough of those.

psychedelic truffles

Go to /drugfeels/, brah

I see. Don't do drugs please.

Are they dehydrated? If so it should be quite enough for a trip to space. If they're wet you'll be a little high and a little disappointed.

Attached: Space chink.jpg (236x214, 10K)

they are enough if by enough you mean "enough to get you smiling crying on your couch"
good luck with the comedown nausea, youll need it

no they are bad you propably wont be able to write but maybe you will think of some new ways of programming. but eating truffles for programming session is waste

nobody told me about that, fuck
im alone at home, is that better or worse?

I have no idea about drugs but I heard for those who doesn't knows what are they doing they should calculate how long the effects will last
Also something about some YouTuber overdosed truffles and panicked a lot when he realized he was gonna be on that state forever

truffles shouldnt be strong enough to make you suicide (like shrooms) dont worry and if u are worried take smaller doses

>eating shit makes you a better programmer
The absolute state of linuxfags

But yeah sure.. just take a smaller amount first

Ignore this user he has no idea what he's talking about. The trip will last 6-12 hours, peaking at hour 3 or 4.

what makes you think am a linuxfag

>he realized he was gonna be on that state forever
>I have no idea about drugs
>tripfag
so is this a new thing? tripfags just make completely useless posts (often) that adds nothing to the conversation just to wave and say >hi guys!!! it's me!!! your celebraty that you all know and love!!!! it's me!! it's me! it's me! I'm RERO!!! you RECOGNIZE me!! it's awesome!! n-no I don't have any thing useful to say, just look at me!!!

wtf thought it was like 3h max

I just ate all this. Might be a waste cause i did lsd on saturday and i dont really know how bad the cross tolerance is. Whatever i still have 9 tabs of lsd left. Im just so damn bored. Only other drugs i have are benzos and weed.

Attached: 33838229-4E2C-4B95-B77C-C8F44D10DEC4.jpg (3264x2448, 1.92M)

You might be right. I only have experience with mushrooms, not truffles. A quick google search says 3-5 hours. It's the same chemical though, so I don't see how the duration could be different. Be aware that it's gonna be hard to sleep after the trip.

8hrs in my experience.

throw the benzos away. you should still get pretty fucked up on those by the way if there's actually caps in there, (I don't see any)

Fuck you, you faggot phone posting nigger

where do you get the lsd?
i dont even have friends so i dont know how to meet a dealer.

why should i throw my benzos away? i get it. Ive heard the horror stories. I dont use them for recreation. They arent prescribed but they do def have their uses IRL.

Yeah that's what I meant
>giving a friendly warning means useless posting
user I was phoneposting before most of the board wasn't here. Probably including you.

darknet. Forget trying to get LSD in irl.

If you're doing mushrooms, you should avoid any sort of screen time altogether.

damn it tastes nice, a bit acid, like something to eat with a fresh salad
we cool bro, thanks for the interest

I would throw them away because I think they are shitty drugs, bad high and can really fuck you up in the long run. Psychs are pretty much the holy grail and you can get everything you need out of them, alcohol, weed and maybe even speed

>LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, I'M PARTICIPATING IN CONVERSATION PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE ME!!!!!!!!!

You fucking gay twink sissy bitch faggot whore cunt. Kys

why? oriigigig

Yeah, I figured you guys weren't capable of having a basic discussion.

can you please shut the fuck up?

Do I have to teach you how to filter?

They're a natural drug. They just don't mix well with modern tech. When I did them I disliked using computers or phones, even for listening to music. What I ended up doing was just lying there, or walking around, observing the surroundings, listing to thoughts, and pushing hands into my closed eyes to trigger the really cool cevs. Try getting some acid if you wanna play around with tech and shit. Cause that's also fun.

>OMG LOOK!!! U SEE THAT???!!! I WAS IN THAT THREAD!!!! OMG YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!!!!! I'M FAMOUS!!!! THEY KNOW ME!!!!!!!!
I hope your soul gets dragged to hell where a hot rod awaits entry in both your mouth and anus, then proceeds to play you like a fucking accordion.

What are you trying to achieve by derailing the thread and proving me right?
Nice imagination tho

what makes you think am a linuxfag
>eating shit makes you a better programmer

but bro steve jobs did lsd.

>but bro steve jobs did lsd.
You just answered yourself on why it doesn't help.
MacOS is a joke to even be in the Unix family

Bill gates did lsd too

Yea and windows is so good...