Drops beta orbiter to be with abusive chad and now regrets it

>drops beta orbiter to be with abusive chad and now regrets it
why are they like this?
femanons why are you like this?

Attached: fff.png (1331x254, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crystal.cafe/feels/res/28571.html#28920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aww, the poor roastie misses her emotional tampon.

>emotional tampon
True dat, then she will get bored of the tampon again and go ride chads cock. Repeat until her looks fade and she to settle for the tampon for good.

send the thread im tryna read the responses

In his mind it will have been a long hard battle he finally won against the chads lmao

its a bunch of other women also talking about their attraction for chad but here crystal.cafe/feels/res/28571.html#28920

i can't believe they permabanned me there just because i trolled them a little bit

women don't realize they don't have to choose between bad boy or beta orbiter there are people who are capable of being dominant, self-assured and to connect emotionally and also aren't pushovers nor complete dicks.

They are usually also the most well liked people by both sides of the coin, the "bad" and the "good" people.

balance is everything

women like this I mean*

That's real scary shit.

Why? Just dont be a hopeless beta and no woman will harm you.

you're an idiot
why would someone like that want to be with a crystal cafe posting thot
they can't "choose" those guys

>just be perfect and no woman will cheat you
It's that what you're saying?

There is no coping now bros. Straight from the horses mouth

Attached: 4A1F777E-BC06-4D34-8E4A-C992456FDE72.jpg (773x645, 44K)

They will cheat you regardless, but it will hurt less if you cheat too and dont get emotionally invested. Women are incapable of love is what im saying.

I don't want it like that.

If it helps, they even cheat on bad boys which means no one wins.

>women don't realize they don't have to choose between bad boy or beta orbiter there are people who are capable of being dominant, self-assured and to connect emotionally and also aren't pushovers nor complete dicks.
Those men are called beta incel loser creeps by women. Remember, as soon as you show any real emotion they put you in that category no matter how great you were until then or in other aspects of life or whatever.

Hooking up apps truly royally fucked the dating dynamics didnt it?

No women were always liked this.

The tampon's going to shoot himself in the mouth. She's have to settle for cats and wine.

I know, but I mean it was never that easy for them or was it?

is this a straight up crystal cafe screenie? about some bs discord larping relationship?