Anyone else here lied to their entire life?

Anyone else here lied to their entire life?
I thought I was at least average, but I've been asking people for ratings and the highest I've gotten is a 3. I mean at least I didn't figure it out until after the point where it would fundamentally change how I view myself.

Attached: running out of hope.png (408x390, 325K)

it clears shit up for sure. i realised i wasn't hot shit either recently, but what can we do about it. fucked up part is that the whole love thing seems to be skin deep for a lot of people. they can't see you for you, just judge for the things you have little control over

Attached: 1555518874703.jpg (474x720, 93K)

Yup. I kind of understand why they lied to me tho, I'm supposed to kill a lot of people and I wouldn't be able to if I didnt grow up being lied to.

Yeah there's really nothing you can do when you're just straight up ugly. Going back over memories where I thought girls were flirting with me hurts a lot though. Now I'm the ugly, quiet, weird guy instead of being the weird quiet guy.
I guess it would be pretty mean to say someone's ugly.

Not sure if lied to, just kind of confused. I keep getting mixed messages
Told by people my whole life I'm very attractive, do have a lot of examples of girls being interested including being asked out by complete strangers, friend told me he used to be jealous when we were teens while we were on acid once
but I feel like I look average or slightly above at absolute best and /soc/ gives me 5 or 6

I'm more inclined to believe my own eyes, and people who are actually rating a photo who don't have any reason to lie, but my irl experience just doesn't match up
Well, other than me being a khv, but that's more to spergyness. I've had a lot of chances, more than I can recount offhand

i used to think my 12 cm dick was fine. reality is often dissapointing

>I guess it would be pretty mean to say someone's ugly.
heh of course you only care about superficial shit nigger. They lied to me about me not needing a doctor medicine when I clearly did. But that was so I'd be prepared to kill niggas like you.

>Not sure if lied to, just kind of confused. I keep getting mixed messages
Hmmmm might miss the mark with this one, but maybe it has to do with your environment? It would explain the praise you get in real life as well as the 5 / 6 you get online. A 5 or 6 is going to stand out in a place full of 3s and 4s.
Oh, sorry to hear that. What kind of medication? I'd prefer if you didn't kill me though if that's okay.

>Going back over memories where I thought girls were flirting with me hurts a lot though
same here. i remember blushing when girls did kind things for me in school. we are all told that we will grow into our own character, that SOMEONE will eventually love us despite our flaws. i guess you can't flat out say that there isn't any hope to someone so young.

Attached: 1555806046518.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Its shit like this that makes people here rate themselves as 7/10 and call anyone who is hideously deformed or fat "chad"

I had no idea how autistic I looked my entire life. It hurt when I realised people laugh at me most of the time rather than laugh with me

I've considered that, but I live in a pretty big "international city" and I think the population is pretty standard/ representative of the world at large

In fact, one of the women who asked me out was very attractive, out of my league certainly, I thought she was mocking me at first,

it really doesn't help when the people around you gas you up with compliments. You see the imperfections in the mirror, you see what people make fun of, but why would your mom lie to you?
Ah fuck, I remember the high school days. Everyone always smiled while talking to me and I thought it was because I was "charming".

Attached: 1463896229988.png (620x500, 291K)

>I thought it was because I was "charming".
So you were just a lolcow basically? Same here, thing is realising it has made me so anxious in normal social situations that people still treat me exactly the same as high school, except I'm now aware of it and it's so much worse.

>why would your mom lie to you?

Fuck man, I'm not memeing you but this is something you really should have known. Mom's are retards and will say anything to make you feel better

>"Oh user you look handsome. All the girls will be looking at you."
I hate my mother

same, I became very avoidant after figuring it out
>why would your mom lie to you?
Well there's others besides my mom like all my friends and family up until recently. I've always been a mute in social situations, so I couldn't pick up the social cues.

This comes naturally user
>by the age of 16
If you haven't had a gf at this point you can lower your score from whatever to 4-5'ish
>by the age of 20
If you STILL haven't had a gf or anything that would validate you as a human ou can assume you're 1/10 or below with good accuracy.

I mean even if you're socially retarded and stutter like a machine gun at least one girl should at this point have tried to talk to you or in some form acknowledged your existence
If not then it's just because you're an eyesore and no amount of social skills are gonna save you

At this point and onwards in life you can plan around that and how long you can deal with that fact

>parents call me handsme my whole life
>18 years old
>looked in the mirror
>realized this wasn't just "awkward puberty" but how I actually looked

objectively, I'm maybe a low four. The realization hasn't changed much for me, though. I was never getting any attention to begin with.

Did you ask them for reassurance that you were actually handsome or something?

nah, i made a new friend with someone online and he told me the truth

So how were your family and friends telling you you were handsome all the time without asking them? That's not something that someone brings up unless you're literally a 10/10

I would just ask them and I guess they'd be too scared to say anything negative. I did get a few compliments from moms and girls as a kid, but not since I was 11.

So there you go then, you were asking for reassurance. Unfortunately women in general just say things to placate you and guys do it too just not so much. Really you should learn not to ask others for reassurance on your worries. Usually what you're anxious about, your worst fear from that conundrum is actually what is true, or at least to some extent.

What is interesting is that physical looks matter to you a lot for some reason. I'm not the best looking guy in the world, but it doesn't make a difference to me if someone tells me I'm unnattractive or handsome. Obviously I'd be happier being told I'm handsome, but at the end of the day idc. I do care about how I appear on a behavioural level for one reason or another, so people thinking I'm stupid or autistic bothers me a lot.

Idk if you have the same issue, but what I'm trying to say is that your inclinations are more to do with what seems like the outside world than the outside world itself

>Oh, sorry to hear that. What kind of medication? I'd prefer if you didn't kill me though if that's okay.
Whatever would get rid of the ear infections, sinus infections, bloody coughs, headaches, lack of sleep, dreams, ear aches, brainfog, overheating, and lethargy