Fembots, have you ever shared a cock with your girl friends?

Fembots, have you ever shared a cock with your girl friends?

Attached: 7CA08257-F340-4F97-92DF-5920EE1B34B8.jpg (367x207, 15K)

My roommate shares her bf with me, yeah.

If by 'share' you include me fucking my friends bf at college then sure.

At the time she never said anything but she probably knew.

Somewhat degenerate
Extremely degenerate, backstabbing witch

Not really with my friends, no but I've had about a dozen MFF threesomes.

Greentext? Thats hot.

Insanely hot.

Do you enjoy um snowball kisses?

Come to Odessa Texas and be my bi threesome loving GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it all hunting for unicorns

Is it worth a greentext? She just felt bad for me since I'm a hikki neet and offered to share her bf for me to have some guy contact. Usually it's for when she's not around, I'll get the bf experience from him, when she is around he's her bf and she gets priority. It's just a way for me to have some male presence in my life without going through the effort of going out and dating or trying to hold a relationship or needing to interact with strangers of tinder or something.

When I was 14 I sucked off my friend's boyfriend. They fucked while I watched afterwards.

Kind of a weird experience.

Degenerate
Highly degenerate
Degenerate
Degenerate
I have come to the conclusion that the "femanon" population consists of mostly normalfag degenerates.

>DUHJENNERIT

Grow up incel

Come to Odessa Texas and be my cocksucking voyeurism GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it all on paying couples to fuck while we watch then let us go down on them

My friend and I both lost our virginity together to her college age Chad neighbor.

At the same time? Greentext?

hit the wall and drink wine untill you black out roastie whore.
have impaired intimacy and love womanizer
Pr*miscuity is dejegenerit

COCK SHARING?!!!
OHHHH SHIT GODDAMN!!!
Grrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaghghghghhghh!!!
Ohhhh...
Yesss...
Uuuuughhhhhh...
Ghghghghlllglglglglhoooooooooooweeeeeeeeee!
Oh no bros...
Hold me...
Because...
I'm gonna...
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

>tfw no bi fembot roommate that lets me fuck her and her best friend
Why even live, lads?

How old were you when you shared chads cock?

Any woman, ESPECIALLY a low status fembot will share Chad's cock.

Yeah at the same time.

I had a better time than my friend did, she was cuter so he fucked her first and hurt her kinda bad since it was her first time.

He fondled me a lot during it and fingered me a little so I was a lot more ready by the time he started fucking me. It hurt a lot still but he wasn't as rough with me. She cried pretty a good bit afterwords and I was just like damn that was great and spent a really long time sucking on his dick because I was way more interested in getting better at oral than anything else.

We were both 14.

HEHEHEHEHEHHHHHH!
AHGHGGGGGGGGGHHUUUUUUUUURGHHGHGFFFFFFAAAARRRRGH!

Attached: 1566848799395.png (106x44, 8K)

OMG HAVING SEX WITH 2 GIRLS IM GONNA HNNGGGGG COOOOOOOOMMING

Attached: coom.jpg (246x205, 8K)

The one's replying to this anyway? Who's going to reply with "Nope, --- makes for a particularly boring reply.

You're a fucking hooker congrats

It's an honor to receive a (You) from you sir. One of the most respectable posters here.

>im a hikki
>i fucked chad and have friends
Fuck off roastie, you dont even know what a hikki is.

women really do just get absolutely everything handed to them don't they