Used to be chad; now a fucking loser

I've been a loser since i graduated college 4 years ago with a worthless degree. In the adult world your income and job title start to become important. you can't get away with being an attractive douchebag anymore. the second its figured out you still live with your parents or work some lowly retail job you're done. I've literally spent the last 4 years sitting at my parents house and going for walks on a long path by my house to break the monotony. I used to go to parties all weekend and fuck different girls every week. i used to look forward to the future and be excited about what would happen. Now i know that the future is going to be this horrible, dreary endless gray monotony. I haven't had sex with a non-prostitute since 2016. I literally sit in my room, load up a different 2 hour segment of songs on my chink mp3 player and go walk the same path for 2 hours drumming up grandiose imagery of a better life fueled by a dwindling supply of hope and delusion.

Attached: Cole-mohr.jpg (493x500, 57K)

work, save up money, invest money

Just wait 5 more years or so, you'll start balding and your erections will get worse

based and life pilled

>implying that isn't already fucking happening
what else o wise one?

Should have snatched a qt off of the market, when you were popular enough. That's what I did.

i cucked/dumped my ex because i thought i could do better and keep slaying. it backfired, and as a declining chad in a social circle of rising chads, i got shut out, stagnated, atrophied, and lapsed into self-loathing and isolation

Make your life better pussy. Get into a trade. They train on 17 per hour and you end up making six figs. Go be a fucking showroom fabricator.

GET A JOB. GET INTO TRADES.

Well, I can see how you're struggling with finding a serious gf now but why would you have a hard time of casual sex now? Just bend the truth enough until you get their panties off, then bail.

good now kill yourself faggot

Chill out, user. We're all in the same boat on here.

I know that feel, used to be a fitness and martial arts instructor. bitches loved it, got injured and it's all over now...

u need a social circle that creates social opportunities. i had a squad of chads that made that happen. i have crippling self-loathing and ive been in a state of "social defeat" for a long time. its not easy to snap out of that.
trades seem miserable for a neurotic intelligent person. im not knocking them. i admire men that work a real job like that; that contribute to society. but i still have a fucked up ego investment in being upper class or something

Get over it you giant pussy. All you just admited to me is that you are a pussy who doesn't want success. There are options, and most tradesmen own buisnesses and giant homes. Do somthing hard for once in your life you coward.

when i was busted broke and living in my old room at my parent's house (which they converted into a mini-living room), girls would drive me around, buy me food, clothes, and come over to my parent's house to get their asses clapped. this includes milfs that were married and girls that had boyfriends. i was 25 at that point. a job title objectively and quite literally doesn't mean shit. holes want filled and a job title isn't filling them.

>u need a social circle that creates social opportunities
Try online dating or build a secondary social circle by joining a club or something. You'll get laid again in no time.

That's what you fucking get Chad. Fuck you.

>trades seem miserable for a neurotic intelligent person
you should be good then

whats your degree
ori

im 28, i don't need the validation from women. I just want to be able to face people with a shred of dignity and pride

polisci oregolini

OP's issues are psychological in nature. His self-doubt is what's keeping him from getting laid.

>not telling people you're on hiatus
wew

>this includes milfs that were married and girls that had boyfriends
society needs to burn

I know a guy who opened a HVAC company, does mostly commercial work. He is a millionaire now. He busted his butt for years, now he lives large. So yeah learning a trade can have big payoff's.

he probably started off as a no pussy getting chumscrubber. its hard to justify building a HVAC empire if you've already gotten the goods just for existing