I slept with my ex bf

I slept with my ex bf

I feel so alone and conflicted. It felt nice to lie beside him again. But doing it again would just hurt me more.

It just reminded me of how much I want what I can't have.

I'm so fucking depressed now

Attached: dumb.jpg (800x450, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6m8LxnGHqLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just have some wine, see if he calls back. yew lost nothing by doing so

I lost the progress I made of getting over him.

I don't need him to call back. This relationship was never going to work.

I know this feel. Every time I start to get over my ex gf she ropes me back in with sex and I'm back to square one of dreaming about her every night

gtfo normie scum.
you have two boards for normiecore relationship stuff: Jow Forums and /soc/, don't post it here and kys.

yew didnt lose it, its just chemical. have some wine and see if yew still miss him (physically).

yew used him for sex. its a gain

nobody cares you inferior irrational hag

LMAO HAHAHA ABLOOBLOOBLOOBLOO

you want to know how low i went, take your depression and double it. i slept with my ex, got real depressed and then slept with my bf same day and i want to die now

Ok but FYI vodka is vastly superior to wine, which a mom tier drink.

It doesn't give you hangovers and is lower calorie/alc ratio. Based drink, just take it in shots pussy

wine, asap

its not about getting drunk. wine has resveterol or however yew spell it. malbec wines have the highest

it's really not hard , when a relationship , ghost, block block block on all forms of communication, minimize irl interaction if it happens, polite but evasive . Then when you are over it remove the blocks but dont contact.

Then again Im told I'm heart less for doing this to people who hurt me

people have chemical and biological urges, and sometimes we gotta indulge them.

so have a bottle of wine, and cool down.

wine almost gone but thanks

Volcel pact when, user???

Wtf am I gonna do with resveratrol?
Am having peach vodka soda and dill flavoured chips. It's good user :)

Ayyy fellow /drinking/ user!

Have a lil gato

Attached: 2eba861.jpg (5312x2988, 1.21M)

need moree
resvetatrol is good for me, idk. enjoy the vodka and chips

Aww poor faggot cant have what he cant give. I bet he isnt rich, poor little kike.

im a wino already

Drinking for like the fourth day in a row. Srs alcoholism vibes, but rn vodka is my only friend and I need all the friends I can get

I might be a poorfag but at least I'm not a "he" ;_;
What I want is LOVE and I can give it MYSELF. Just wish I could give my own love TO myself.

wtf is is this thread

Poor litle Stacey

this is all yer bf's fault. if he was hotter than the ex yew never would have done it

mmm. pineapple juice is yummy
same

Don't have a bf, and don't want to date anyone aside from the person I love

More vodka? Hmm...

i hope yew have something for dinner too to go with that vodie ka

I'm drunk enough now to admit that all I wanna eat for dinner is his boypussy

I wanna have sex with him again. I want to have sex, and not with anybody but him. Nobody but him.

>it's fags
of course.

Great, a dumb fucking roast and an obnoxious namefag conversing about stupid bullshit. How I wish the both of you would find yourself in a situation where you get your brains blownout by a shotgun so that we could be rid of your horrid presence. God damn the both of you.

nobody nobody but Juu! nobody nobody but Juu!

Damn kiddo why so upset

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6m8LxnGHqLs

Damn this song is so extremely appropriate, it's basically mocking me

i would never wish the same for you

yew'll b alright.

Because idiotic buffoons like this fucking idiot are constantly posting trashy, shit content. Even the music choice is hot garbage.

I would hope not, as I don't make dumb fucking decisions and then post about then on Jow Forums expecting sympathy. If I do, feel free to wish death on me all you like, as I would fucking deserve it.

Attached: 1565179007336-pol.jpg (960x764, 133K)

If we all deserved death for bad decisions, humanity would've been dead long ago

I am incredibly angry at myself for having this mindset. Monogamy and faithfulness are pure torture.

I don't want anyone to stick their filthy dick in me aside from a 5'4 Filipino game developer, when I have vastly more options

I'm just cucking myself at this point

user I know how difficult it can be to miss a person, and you will make a million excuses to yourseld telling you it will work out this time. But the truth is that being with somebody you are not meant to be with will hurt you more in the long run. It's not healthy, user. Please consider your future.

Attached: EAfEhPjXYAEYi1I.png (1200x1188, 1.65M)

I hope you get raped and i hope he gets cancer

sureeee buddee

Based on the shitshow I see going on outside every day, this place should have been glassed a loooooong time ago.

Attached: 1565447756691-pol.jpg (640x640, 106K)

We're deliciously incompatible in the most painful way

Compatible and incompatible, we're bot

It hurts user...

Why don't you just quit being a whore and get a Chad pomeranian?