Why do normalfags hate based wasps so much?

why do normalfags hate based wasps so much?

Attached: wasp.jpg (1280x720, 405K)

Why do normal fags hate based bears so much?

Attached: ECn2WUqUwAEY23p.png (640x960, 1.18M)

Why do normalfags hate based STDs so much?

Attached: e7bbab54099a48cb1c204498e9e6ed7d.jpg (2000x1500, 269K)

GO W/ASP/S

Attached: AsIJeu.gif (320x180, 921K)

shu the hell up retardo

Wasps are probably my favourite animals desu. They look aesthetic as fuck and they are probably the most powerful and deadly flying creatures on earth. They kinda remind me of Aliens aswell.

Attached: Wasps_eating_grilled_chicken_2.jpg (1486x1094, 163K)

Because they're scary as fuck.

Because normalfags are loud, obnoxious, constantly active retards who slam into every object they can find when they're outside during the day (all the time) and have no consideration for insects. Wasps don't take kindly to people like that.

Yeah, say that again when the fucker stings you just because it can. Got stung just when I was minding my own business lately. They don't have any benefits to nature as far as I know.

They are assholes but they do control a lot of other pests.

that's why they are based user

You were likely acting like a brash, inconsiderate normalfag actually, I've collected multiple pears from a tree inundated with wasps before and never got stung. Wasps are important predators as well and greatly contribute to sustaining meadow and garden ecosystems, they're also pollinators.

Dont like them because they came out of their nest purposely to sting my dog who wasn't near it, they were just shitting up half of the forest we were walking in and being cunts
Came back later with some petrol, matches and bugspray to avenge him

Attached: 1535e725fbe9f0bb2833957d71e4c17b.jpg (432x598, 44K)

Normalfags would hate bees but bees are victims so they have to pretend to love them.

I love how one of them is stinging it for no reason at all

You shu the hell up
Don me so mean to us

coz they go outside

because they can really fuck some shit up with their sword ass dick

They're useless and sting.

I think humans just misunderstand wasps. Wasps aren't like bees or bumblebees, those guys are fuckers. Wasps just want to fly around and do their own thing without being bothered by some airhead kid with a hose and a camera, I mean i'm sure you don't like being fucked with either. If you them leave alone we won't sting you.

I fucking hate bugs. Part of the reason I don't leave the house. Fuck wasps, fuck spiders, fuck ants.

>we

come again?

Attached: IMG_20190721_161805.jpg (512x384, 24K)

They*, sorry.

Normalfags don't hate bees. Bees are fragile but cool animals and they serve a purpose to the planet. They can sting but they don't like to because they know that it's lights out if they do. Normalfagshate wasps though, like everyone else. They're territorial and aggressive and hang around trash cans like fucking thugs, waiting for someone to come near so they can assault them. They serve no purpose other than to be cunts.

>"they*, sorry lol"
>wasp larping as a human
Shut the fuck up faggot you've already exposed yourself. We haven't misunderstood you niggers, we all know you're a bunch of assholes.

because they are not in tune with nature, once you understand them you will be comfortable around them. same with spiders etc, now some animals will just fuck with you but wasps get a bad rap because people are scared and will act eratic. i find the opposite happens and i become incredibly smooth and calm around them from training.

The Virgin Wasp vs The Chad Hornet