Walking

>walking
>see two girls walking towards you
>they do this

if you have experienced this, you are ugly.

Attached: girl-whispering-into-anohter-girls-ear.png (500x400, 103K)

right one looks like a demon disguised as a female to try to consume your soul

thats all females you idiot

Two drunk girls walked up asking directions to me and my friend and I stepped a bit closer to answer and one said "eww not you"

It really devastated me

bitches be getting away with too much shit man

Attached: Q5UAXpY.png (542x602, 43K)

fair enough user. read more carefully though. most of them still look innocent on the surface.

> omg look at user he's a fat piece of shit and a narcissist

excuse me but there is literally nothing wrong with being fat

Even as a woman, an experience like that would probably make me hate women.

I whisper and giggle to my friend if I think a guy is cute. I have never laughed at someone for being ugly and dont understand people who do. Dont make fun of people for something they cannot help, its that simple.

can we please clone you and make you the standard female?

Go lube your roles before they chafe

Why do incels think the world revolves around them?

why are you denying girls do this to ugly guys? you think she's whispering to her about the weather?

yes, because you can tell a persons personality just by passing them on the street, and obviously the only people that ever get treated poorly are bad people who deserve it

They don't. You're just full of yourself. People whisper all the time. Get over yourself.

>hey becky look at the sky haha its totally going to rain
>teehee i know right
lmao how many times have girls laughed at you user

> omg Stacey he thinks we're complimenting him

>women don't bully people ever, they're pure innocent angels

Attached: 1508188509363.jpg (659x613, 52K)

Nobody said this

>women will never acknowledge my existence but every time they whisper its about me

This is your brain on incel

>>women will never acknowledge my existence but every time they whisper its about me

you need to apply this to yourself sweetie
>Nobody said this

Remember, incels have female brains turned up to 11. They're way bitchier.

>Nobody said this
you did though. you flat out said it's not true that girls laugh at ugly guys. who else do you think they would bully?
also it's not so much an issue of arrogance and thinking the world revolves around you, but an issue of social anxiety. people who are nervous around people will jump to conclusions about people looking down upon them. I've gotten it to, where when I hear someone laughing the first thing that pops into my head is that they're laughing at me since I'm insecure about my appearance. if you actually had a shred of empathy you wouldn't shame people for being nervous in social settings

So you are saying women talk to you all the time?

Oh right incels are pedos. Adults don't do this.

It's not just women who do this, all kinds of people do this both male and female, there's a lot of shitty people out there. There's also a lot who don't.

>Oh right incels are pedos. Adults don't do this.
???
when you're making bait you're supposed to at least try and make it seem like you're making actual arguments, not just pull things out of literally nowhere. I kinda figured this was nothing but bait but now it's painfully obvious

>So you are saying women talk to you all the time?
so you're saying people only acknowledge others by talking to them? are you actually human or just a lizard?

honey i think its time to dilate