Good fucking lord, these normie threads are fucking killing me... Lets have a real fucking robot thread...

Good fucking lord, these normie threads are fucking killing me... Lets have a real fucking robot thread, what made you want to die today bots?

Attached: 1566856173411.jpg (640x960, 55K)

>what made you want to die today bots?
It's continuous. I will never have a life, but I can't die either. It's so fucking painful just wanting a career but instead staying in my shit room all day without end. It's fucking horrible. I just want to induce a natural illness like cancer.

the fact that i am replying to this thread

True, absolutely despicable.
>what made you want to die today
Reading about normoid endeavors on my comfy robot board. There's a thread up about fembots sharing cock and it's pure suicidefuel/mass-shootingfuel.

Coomposters on Jow Forums made me want to live.

I read that one too. I believe it's just trannies and their fantasies.

Why are those threads allowed?

Delusions. Like every other day

>roasties complaining about their teenage sexual experiences is now a regular topic
I'm only still here out of internet addiction desu, fuck this board.
> what made you want to die today bots?
24th birthday next week, this year my KHV hermitism stopped being awkward and started being emotionally taxing. Sometimes tears will just start flowing out of nowhere.

>Good fucking lord, these normie threads are fucking killing me
unironically use other boards.
/ic/, Jow Forums and even pol these days is better than this tranny infested muhfembot bullshit

That I masturbated 5 times and broke my nofap, also my dad coming home from work exhausted, making money all day while I get 2/3 of what he makes from neetbux which means staying home all day playing videogames and masturbating. I honestly wanted to kill myself at that moment. Need to make more money guys.

Attached: one-day-you-will-place-your-last-block-in-minecraft-61716803.png (500x522, 109K)

I feel like I see them so fucking frequently, its really depressing

I don't know if I will ever be able to feel love or romance for another person, or if I even have the capacity to experience such emotions, I can't find any interest in anyone.

Happy birthday in advance, robro.

those are larp threads
the worst ones are the actual fuccbois brag threads

but even worse, are the normalfags casually mentioning their fornications in otherwise comfy threads
>oh yea i do that with my wife xD
>yea i banged 50 chicks

Oh thank fuck I thought all you guys were gone, but with infinity and 8 chan getting fukt Ive noticed more robots on here. I was already feeling a little extra lonely today, then I had to see a young teenage couple flirting and being intimate at the grocery store. You could tell they were really into eachother and in pure bliss. Its not fucking fair, I will never experience this and its rubbed into my face everytime I leave the house.

Attached: 1566877960533.jpg (215x185, 10K)

This.
I've waited for years, thinking that one day I'll be 'ready'.
I guess I will never be.

Attached: 1511057390007.png (1702x113, 37K)

>Coming to terms with the fact that I've started balding before my acne cleared up
>4 months of NEETdom almost over
it's the little things along the way that wear you down

Attached: showerTime.jpg (813x551, 265K)

The thing with Jow Forums and /ic/ is that while they have some entertaining stuff, they're actually aimed at a theme which I have no interest in, unlike Jow Forums which has that component of chaos and freedom. /b/ is basically just normoids jacking off to women and Jow Forums is... well I still prefer Jow Forums despite its sorry state.

My brains been hurting extra bad lately and I never have an appetite. My libido and mental focus is also non existant, and my body is looking like shit and I feel weak and fatigued. Im hoping I finally did it and have been blessed with a brain tumor

>The thing with Jow Forums and /ic/ is that while they have some entertaining stuff, they're actually aimed at a theme which I have no interest in,
are there any boards you have an interest in?
without the art and crypto boards id have killed myself and all of you long ago

/ck/ is unironically the most comfy board
reminds me of r9k of old
the problem is it makes you hungry

Attached: Jollibee_2011_logo.svg.png (512x502, 128K)

Similar thing happened to me
>be me, lonely as fuck
>take a comfy night walk
>tourist cople approaches me
>whatthefuck.jpg
>"Hey, can you take a picture of us kissing?"
>"Y-yeah, sure.."
>take a picture of them kissing
>they thank me and walk away, holding hands
That's not how it was supposed to go, bros...

Attached: 1532166225021.png (860x986, 858K)

You guys must be legit psychopath brainlets. Your brain percieves things the same as a women, and you have the minds of a woman. You will never be able to experience love or actually care for another person other than yourselves

I think it would be more on the lines of sociopathy considering that fact that I do experience anxiety.

Fucking shitty bust man, thats like the universe literally rubbing salt into your wounds, stay strong brotha

i relate to this so much, whenever i have a crush or am interested in someone at all which is extremely rare my feelings fade after a few weeks, i see so many people complaining about how they fall for people easily and it makes me annoyed because they dont know how lucky they are

Had a bump on my side that I haven't had checked and now I'm reaping the consequences after 4 years. Wa ted to die for a long time, so been keeping it as an ace in the hole. I figure it's going to get excruciatingly more painful as time goes on, but it's better than stagnating for another 40 years.

not experiencing a lot of romantic love =/= not feeling anything, you can still experience platonic love and other emotions retard

So you're like me then, born with a good mind but life fucked you before you could even start. I remember I used to get crushes hard and they were so intense and amazing and I wanted to love a girl very badly, but as I grew older throughout all the years and all the bullshit and terror i slowly lost myself and my feelings faded. My brain self sabotaged its own higher order structures in order to protect itself and now Im reduced to a soulless reptile who only cares about a few basic wants and needs. I wish i could just be me again or go back to who i was but I know it will never happen, so now I come here to talk to others anxiety free, it gives me the freedom to dwell on how they percieve the word and how their minds work, and in doing so I learn a little about morality and have comfy nostalgia about those magnificent love feelings. Oh god i want to go back

I don't actively want to die, but I don't see any purpose in living either. If I died in an accident tomorrow that'd be okay, but I have no motivation to accelerate my death.

You realize this place is called Cuckchan, right? YOu want humans go to libre or cutie.garden, in here there are only normalniggers

Attached: FUCK NORMALFAGS.png (1505x421, 67K)

Well i dont see what else would make you not care about love seeing as its what we're biologically wired to do, and its what has gotten mankind to where we are now. Legitimate autism maybe? Aspergers? Enlighten me user

Jow Forums became so infested with underage zoomers trannys aka the ''cutehouse'' and those faggot gay threads and those ''fembot'' threads its obv its made by plebbiters larping for upboats, am sick of this shit man, even Jow Forums looking so tempting rn

go to s4s they hav nice people

Knowing that the person I love doesn't love me back. I have daily reminder.

Inb4 it's just a crush...
No, I thought I was part of this person's life but in reality I wasn't. I was only a distraction and I'm no longer needed.

I am searching for my soul now.

I don't know where to start looking.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (500x281, 1.75M)