/Lonely/ General

Can we have a thread thats just for lonely people wanting to talk and fuck around? Just to have some frens to talk to.

Attached: 1526348108702.jpg (746x982, 571K)

shameless self bump
originallioago

hey anonymous, whats up

Hey user, bored and lonely, you??

Same. Do you come here often?

ive been alone that long that ive nothing to really talk about anymore

Private Retard reporting in for duty
Nearly killed myself a couple days ago

Very often unforunately

i caved and had an intimate encounter with tranny. i feel so dirty, like a fucking animal. to top it all off too now i'm going to hell.

Attached: 1551899803301.png (600x390, 296K)

Well, I guess that's the end of our conversation. Oh.

How's the weather?

Does anyone else just feel like even when there are people to talk to there's no point? No one really cares about how I feel or what's going on in my life.

can i get a you, will give one in return

tell me about your day

hey there everyone!
how you folk doing? watching/playing anything recently?

Here take one

Orrgano

heres your easiest you of the day

repent bro

Why you failed? how are you doing since?

trust me, i repent for my sins. i just wish i wasn't so fucking stupid. wasn't so fucking stupid and lonely to even put myself in this position. easily biggest regret of my life.

Attached: 1555708595465.jpg (1920x1080, 1.32M)

>tfw loneliness is the only thing that is able to stop my work ethic and any kind of self-improvement
I don't understand how I can get over this

Attached: doomer2.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

how do I gain the confidence to just approach people? I just see all the time of dudes getting really upset about being short, but I feel like a giant lumbering retard on campus and I feel like shit trying to start conversations with girls.

Attached: 1562651463725.png (375x382, 6K)

Anyone else got used to being alone all the time? I don't even enjoy talking to people very much at all now. I find that I willingly walk away from any social interactions altogether. Being alone is comfy desu.

Attached: 283704399746.jpg (511x564, 28K)

it's an on and off feeling for me. Some days I bask in my own self, enjoy different mediums and try to get outside and exercise by myself. Then other days I get back home and I sit in my bed and cry for hours.

I don't know how you'd define loneliness. I have friends I talk to daily and I have a family who love and support me, but in general I feel like that on a day to day basis, I feel so alienated from the world around me. Everything I'm life feels so grey and washed out and I'm never really living in the present; I spend most of my day just exploring my own mind.

i cant stand living like this anymore, i cant stand being a wageslave, i cant stand not having a gf, its like theres some kind of hole in my brain that dont let me be happy

i think i am too damaged to become happy someday, i should just end it already

Attached: 6_GDPNH6_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

sometimes if I have to do something that requires sneaking around, I have a sudden urge to shit. does anyone else have that?

I have this too user, what are we even working towards?

i dont know but its getting harder everyday
hope you find some happiness in your life, user

Attached: 44834463_485527265275744_7815552186099695616_n.jpg (408x606, 27K)

>Anyone else got used to being alone all the time?
it comes and goes, this past few days ive seen myself actively reaching out to people online but ill go 6months+ just lurking, i wont even post in threads on here just read them
>I don't even enjoy talking to people very much at all now.
mindlessly talking to people is exhausting if youre doing it from behind a mask, totally liberating when you can do it as yourself without pretenses.
its why these boards exist

why u lonely anone u smelly or sumthin???

as to you. i guess what makes it worth it for me personally is nights like this where I have a glass bottle coke and enjoy talking to all you guys.

Imagine going to mcdonalds with ur autistic robot fren just like in the memes haha

Attached: h.jpg (112x112, 2K)

Same, tried cutting wrists a while ago

Nice, I live in Montana, very peaceful

Whats something you love? What do you consider your home board? Mine is probably /o/ or Jow Forums since it maybe my job soon, looking into Helicopter Mechanic

I actually disagree. Those who dont "get it" like alot of normies probably dont, but its a great feeling finding one of "us" out in the world. I found a few and I live in a small state. Always someone who cares. Shit I care, cant do much but atleast I could give a shit.

Started playing overwatch recently-ps4

I got tricked into taking a salaried position as a sports memorabilia shop manager, with no interest in sports. I wage slave 45-70 hours a week for basically minimum wage. I haven't had sex in 6 years. All my friends either moved or stopped talking to me. I'm so tired. I'm just spinning my wheels, trying to pay back debts, with no time to improve myself or even attempt to meet women, who I've subconsciously begun to resent, yet still desire. I just need a hug.

I wish that i was okay with being lonely

Think of it as a good thing, you can tell others who will not go for that shit.

I've been alone for so long the numbness has taken over and non-anonymous socializing becomes very tiresome and unnatural. Like I just cannot bond and connect anymore. I'm still worried about this worsening and me losing my mind, an ugly side effect of this is I'm becoming very very paranoid, people are aliens and I do not know what they're really planning. And yet I think my paranoia is perfectly warranted, healthy and natural, because I have no idea what/who other people are or if they're working together behind my back planning to screw me over and yes I know I'm not important but this has never stopped sickos and scammers. I hope everything's fine.

Yeah pretty much that's another reason why I don't even bother anymore.

Any professional help? Could be really beneficial, honestly sounds like you haven't found your purpose in life.

That would be fun as shit.

I understand, possibly just talking to someone and getting it out there really helps. I use Jow Forums to reason and sympathize with others who are going through the same thing as me. It helps to a point.

You're not alone, although I know it doesn't help much user. Stay strong.

Can we play Super Smash Bros afterwards?

Attached: 1565912907668.png (933x796, 687K)

I find it best to not focus on trying to be "happy". Just appreciate what you have, enjoy the little things.

>tfw you write a long kinda cringe reply only to find by yourself the answer to your problem
Holy shit it's that simple I just need to stick to a hobby!