Pabst is the best shit-tier beer prove me wrong

pabst is the best shit-tier beer prove me wrong

Attached: 002210000170.jpg (357x663, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4N3iVHxP8FQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i like Blue Moon but thats not really "sht" beer

Ive only had pabst once and i dont remember how it tasted but this is my go to shit beer

Attached: 9cf40450-d18f-4bee-96db-259902301777_1.859f533ed3eb0ed2a93e78181c0456d8.jpg (450x450, 27K)

Rednecks white socks and blue ribbon beer deadly combo

solidly mid tier imo, try anything with "ice" in the name or 40oz's lol

If it's readily available in a can, it's most likely shit beer.

t. IPA drinker

You tried Pabst Xtra? It's a coffee beer. Actually tastes pretty good. Like one of them Starbucks energy drinks.

There's also a lite version of PBR now. But who the fuck asked for that?

I agree. Everything tastes like bud light at that level so may as well get the cheaper option.

Lone Star or Old Milwaukee.

i honestly think i just prefer pbr because it has an aesthetic look

Colt 45 is better IMO

I think it's rolling rock

Attached: rr.gif (362x440, 65K)

I don't get why Coors gets so much hate. Sure it tastes like piss, but so do all cheap beers. Coors is just the best tasting piss.

I know its not technically a beer but nothing beats 211 steel reserve in taste, price, mood.

For me, it's Sierra Nevada

Attached: images (25).jpg (164x307, 20K)

my great grandfather drank a 6 pack of those every day. i just associate that ugly gray can with very old men lol

Same. Light beer just doesnt do it for me anymore. Im not gonna get a good buzzing going if Im not drinking at least 5-6%

ghetto 40s are honestly based

based
youtube.com/watch?v=4N3iVHxP8FQ

PBR is good, I get Yuengling a lot too.

Attached: ef9c0f0b6e93a0d01b84e0e95d33d80b.jpg (3240x4320, 1.88M)

high life is so much better bro and it's even cheaper where I live (MI)

pbr is good though

these are also true though

i'll never understand how retards drink expensive beer all the time. cheap shit even goes down easier and the buzz feels cleaner because it's lighter in your stomach.

Attached: ci-miller-high-life-1c0b560ccca972a0.jpg (400x600, 59K)

tip to other michigan robots, it's $7.99 for a 12pack at kroger

i have absolutely nothing against colt 45's or olde english 800s, i't's a nice measured out binge in a bottle with enough volume to stop you drinking more, plus you could drink em in Saints row 2

Attached: Olde-english.jpg (340x375, 14K)

>i'll never understand how retards drink expensive beer all the time. cheap shit even goes down easier and the buzz feels cleaner because it's lighter in your stomach.

those people are usually just way too obsessed with beer. i drink the more expensive beer sometimes if i'm in the mood for it, but i just don't really care too much. i consider these cheap beers closer to soda rather than a beer, its just a fizzy inoffensive drink with alcohol in it. people who can't deal with that are usually just too far up their own ass and are WAY to obsessed with beer

I've always been a fan of PBR, it's definitely my go to for cheapshit beer.
also a great choice, you have good taste user

what is with black people and 40s? i never understood it. is it just because its cheap as hell?

literal beerWater, go home and be a family man.

That isnt shit tier thats like one of the best beers

in America they're like $3.50 or something? One of the cheapest ways to get drunk, that's why hobos and niggers love them so much. You can beg that much in 20 minutes, plus one bottle will basically get you drunk. It's not that that bad if you sip it cold, plus you can wrap it in a brown bag and the cops won't bother you.

Yeah, but it's very cheap. PBR is only a dollar less in my area.

>in America they're like $3.50 or something?
Hahaha. A 40 is about $2. I can get a 30 rack for $10.

how is your whole country not alcoholics

Idk solid work ethic and Christian values?

How is the whole world not is the better question?