Date guy from here

>date guy from here
>seems nice
>turns out to be a lolicon sperg with mommy issues
>date another guy from here
>seems nice
>turns out to be a soulless sociopathic freak with sadist tendencies

Fuck every moid who browses this site.

Attached: 70623E70-9BAE-472B-8A3C-A8AA045864AB.jpg (500x393, 88K)

ill be honest
i just want femanons to sit on my face, i dont really care about any of you

You dont deserve rights or pussy.

Now if I made a statement about a certain race backed with statistics, I'd be a bad guy.

the more you make fun of me the harder my dick gets please continue

youre dumb as shit for using r9k as a breeding ground what did you honestly expect to happen

Shoulda dated me qt I woulda treated u like the qween u r bb

If I made a statement about a certain sex backed with crime statistics, I would be the bitch.

Have you tried dating the opposite sex?

You're a fucking worthless piece of shit and I'll rape your fucking dick

Attached: sample_656212a2b6fdebf7021ce80ff7160305.jpg (850x991, 507K)

my previous r9k ex was dogshit but i still find myself wanting an r9k bf to love and take care of. god fucking damnit.

how the fuck do you people even make a relationship with people here? Do you all join discords? Go back to /soc/, retard.

Add me if not a tranny and in NA
fukjannies#3229

I'll be that next bf if you want.

>dates guy from a board known for fucked degenerates
>is surprised when he's a fucked degenerate
I'm sure one day you'll find a nice guy who's attracted to retards, OP, hold out hope.

Attached: 1543181255774.png (624x658, 690K)

>turns out to be a lolicon sperg with mommy issues
Tell us more, OP! What kind of mommy issues did he have?

One was a a normie actually. Well, at least outwardly until he revealed his true colors. Thats why I didnt say fuck robots, but moid browsers in general.

Date me next please. I will be your emotionally unstable ticklefag anorexic user story.

Attached: gt-lt-animal-animal-ears-animated-animated-gif-blue-hair-chair-dog-ears-dx-eyes-closed-flower-full-b (500x277, 530K)

I hope you are including yourself in that demographic, faggot.

don't. adding random people from r9k is one of the worst things that ever happened to me.
if you still want to add people from Jow Forums, at least go to the discord threads on /soc/ and try to find someone that has similar interests.
don't post, though. because a lot of weirdos and creeps and in general annoying boring cunts will add you just because youre a girl.

i doubt we would get along well, anons. im not interesting and am only good for being used as an emotional crutch. hope you guys find good gfs though

>moid
>Minimum orbit intersection distance (MOID) is a measure used in astronomy to assess potential close approaches and collision risks between astronomical objects. It is defined as the distance between the closest points of the osculating orbits of two bodies
Ah, so you're looking for an orbiter?

This isnt a fucking dating ad you tards lmao. Its a warning to other fembots to stay away.

At least copy my typing style if you are gonna LARP as me you dumb cunt.