/WAGIE/ THREAD

ONLY 40 MORE YEARS EDITION

Attached: 3vxF81U.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

i cant stand living like this anymore
i am only 19 for fucks sake god have mercy on me

How much do you guys make a year? I just started working as an entry level Paralegal and I'm making 30k a year. Any other robots Paralegals here? Is it a good career path or should I ditch sooner rather than later?

On the shitter right now instead of working. Fuck this job.

>trying to join the military because I realistically have no other options
>current job is doing backbreaking warehouse work
>too tired to physically train, dad doesn't pay for my food anymore so I can't quit

maybe try a trade? can't be too different physically from warehouse but better prospects

I need a new fucking job.
My current one keeps promising me a promotion and then corporate denies it saying our location doesn't need that position.
I get the feeling my boss is just doing it to keep me from leaving.

if you stay in the military for 20 years you get life time benefits

fuck, my vision is 25/20, I can't join the army

>only 40 more years

he doesn't know guys

>promotion

do employers even still do this

please, reveal your secrets

Line up interviews with other places before you quit. Also, never believe what managers tell you. The manager code is to speak first and worry about accuracy of information later. This means managers will always promise things without actually knowing (or caring) if it's achievable. Talking without knowing what's going on is the primary skill set for managers. For most people this is called "lying", but to managers it's "managing expectations".

i think he's more implinyg >implying you'll retire

Yes. It depends on the job though. More often what you have to do these days is quit your job every 2 years and get hired with your experience at a higher position than the one you left and climb that way. Finding employers willing to invest in employees and give them substantial raises and promotions is extremely hard these days. Most just accept their millennial work force is going to job hop every couple of years and don't bother giving raises.

oh. I thought he meant that he had a secret to absconding wagie hell

Attached: 1524451854592.png (337x372, 17K)

>IT Graduate
>Working in a NOC
>Earning 82k a year + rotating on call overtime.
This year I think I'm gonna gross close to 100k. Which isn't too bad.

I'm a math PhD. I made 300k starting.

Yeh it's called suicide

Wagiefriends, how hard is it to find a job? I've sent out two dozen applications and have heard back from only one place letting me know that I wasn't selected for an interview. Is it a numbers game? One would think they'd at least tell you that you aren't in the running.

You may wanna just give up man

I can't kill myself until my dog dies. He has a few years left, so I need an income.

uh no you totally could there are plenty of guys with real bad vision