Today is the day boys. I've taken 200 100mg pills of tramadol and am about to drift off forever...

Today is the day boys. I've taken 200 100mg pills of tramadol and am about to drift off forever. I'll see you all on the other side.

Attached: 285.jpg (334x506, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/OP4G6oZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP is going to heaven and I will wait for my turn to

Goodbye, user. See you soon.

>I'll see you all on the other side.
God, I hope not. I'd rather spend eternity in hell than be surrounded by frog faggots.

Good night OP.

There's still time to call 911 if you do it NOW.

see you on the flipside user!
happy drifting

Enjoy the void, nothing no thoughts no comprehension no white no black just nothing, so inconceivable yet so tantalising and thought provoking

>200
how do u take 200 pills?
Are you sure you're telling the troof OP
anyways based and redplied

Attached: 1552026956376.jpg (859x1024, 106K)

Seriously? That's depressing man, I hope you do continue to live and continue to shit post through the misery of it all. You should call for an ambulance and let us know how it goes

have fun with your seizure

Goodluck space cowboy. Also, that is a whole fucking lot of tramadol. 20 pills would do the same thing.

R.I.P.

Op should film him jumping out of a church window with green bird playing in his last moments

Lul rip
Gggg no re oreaognioal

i hope you find peace user , good luck and good bye

Good bye and sweet dreams bro. I hope wherever you end up you are better than how you left. I wish you the best of luck to wherever you go. Drift off calmy dude

I hope yo one day have your courage user , living is suffering .

>tramadol
>200 100mg pills
ho. lee. fuck. damn op. rest in peace brother man, wish you could of found another way.

Attached: 1547632978568.jpg (550x366, 54K)

See you space cowboy. Hope it's painless, and you end up in a better place.

See you in hell, faggot.

imgur.com/gallery/OP4G6oZ

Attached: 240px-28631_main.jpg (240x356, 33K)

what would happen to someone who took that many pills? what would the dying process be like? would it be violent or peaceful?

Its just a random estinate. Id say he took a handfool

See you, space cowboy. I hope your next dream is worth not waking up from.

RIP, see you soon OP

Attached: tenor.gif (250x300, 447K)

Here's to OP not waking up (even more) disabled after failure

You goona get respawned back you fucking moron .
There is No Escapeeeeeeeeeee .

Attached: 1566955593269.png (226x202, 52K)

Hey OP; with your last though, just remember this:

Every time you kill yourself, you are just bumping up the difficulty by another notch. It's God's way of picking hard mode.

>reincarnation
Pajeet detected.

Fairwell for now, space cowboy. I will be joining you quite soon

ok fuckign loser face retard faggot

goodnight user
god bless

youre lying mate. i know it.

The other side ain't necessarily a good place. Just difference.

Silly OP; he doesn't remember. That's how we all ended up here. We all killed ourselves.

In my case, I remember it, after a lot of meditation. I was depressed over some minor failure. I remember the rope around my neck, the feeling as I realized I hadn't jumped from high enough, and the regret as I clawed at it.

Even my best days in this life, haven't equaled the worst in what I remember from before.

youre pulling this out of your ass

Attached: 1524542203064.jpg (215x185, 10K)

Rest in peace, user.
I hope there is nothing on the other side.
But if there is, I hope it's good.
Soon I will be joining you.

Attached: images (3).jpg (443x332, 16K)

If your legit, sorry it hasn't worked out for you. Unfortunately, I dont know if you or any of us is heading to any other side, but if there is a afterlife, see you there.