Having no close friends means that even if I do find a boyfriend and if I do get married someday...

Having no close friends means that even if I do find a boyfriend and if I do get married someday, few people will attend my wedding

Attached: 1561994247488.png (652x721, 922K)

>few people will attend my wedding
It won't get there. Imagine how your boyfriend will react when you tell him that you're friendless and socially incompetend. He might not break up with you right there, but you'll see that look in his eye. The "You're a pathetic retard, any interest in a real relationship is gone, but I'll humor and pity you." Expersion we all know and love here.

>not wanting to have a small wedding and a big honeymoon
a-user I....

>>few people will attend my wedding
>implying that's bad
>implying you'll ever make it there
Ah, this guy said it first
Let me add then
KYS, tranny faggot

>caring about the wedding
It's just a way to blow a bunch of money anyways. Just find a poor bf and now you will both have reasons to not care about the wedding.
What I'm saying here is that I am poor and attempting to shill on behalf of myself and my poor brethren.

A friendless gf would be perfect, they would love you a lot more because you would take their feelings of loneliness away, you would also have her all to yourself.

>few people will attend my wedding
gotta hate attention whores

Not him, but I agree. You'd be on the same level as her, and you can support each other equally. Even I dream about this a lot, as a guy.

How is any of this a problem? I'd totally date a girl like that.

fags cant get married

Make online friends and invite them, I just went to a wedding that was 90% online fags and it was pretty good.

eh fuck it. just sign the paperwork and spend a week in hawaii alone with your lover. to hell with the world around you, it's all fake anyway.

>tfw no friends to pick a best man.
guess I'm not marrying a gringa, I don't think there is such a concept in the Latin word
or is there?

Why not have a boyfriend without getting married? You can have all the benefits of companionship without the shame of the friendless wedding.

I have already had to deal with "friends" not inviting me to their weddings for the past few years. Besides the relatives who can afford to fly in, my side of the pews will be rather empty.

>Having no close friends means that even if I do find a boyfriend and if I do get married someday, few people will attend my wedding

and is that supposed to be bad?

Attached: 1566175402036.png (600x450, 241K)

i will be ur bf

i want a wedding with few people

Who cares? As a man, I'd rather just go down to city hall and sign our shit, just the two of us and no one watching. Hell, I might not even tell anyone I am getting married until it is over so they don't make a fuss about having a fancy ceremony.

As someone going to a wedding with many dangerous people in numerous shady tracts of life, be envious not for those who have to manage that bullshit
I wish I didn't have to wear a vest to fucking wedding
Also quite literally your family's fault for investing nothing into offspring leaving you with a tiny family that will sputter out unless someone has a big family again

I've thought about this before
My family also doesn't like me because I'm avoidant and they think I'm being rude
I'd have no one to invite to my wedding

It's because of this I hope I find a guy with little to no friends and/or isn't very close to his family so I don't have to feel so pathetic in comparison

if you become my gf we could make friends together and be the support system of each other

Attached: etotama nya-tan3.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

>you would take their feelings of loneliness away
very very very wrong.
unless you're by my side or able to contact me nearly constantly, I'm going to be lonely.
you will be the only outlet for all of my emotions, my conflicted feelings, my personal life, etc.
it will drive you away.
you will be miserable. and so will I

The only person you need attending your wedding is your husband

>no friends as a woman
literally not an issue for women esp if youre getting married

BOOO HOOO NO FRIENDS BOOO HOO MY BF BOOO HOOO
Fucking roast, I swear.

>Caring abiut that trivial shit
I wish I could find a girl as close to my 2D ideal that completes me