A girl will never love me because i'm schizo

A girl will never love me because i'm schizo

Attached: wojack.jpg (474x567, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KbEMU7sgkrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sure plenty of gilrs are into insecure men with mental illnesses they can take care of

yeah? well, where are they?

goth chicks would love it tho

I wish that was the case user. but sadly, you're wrong

goth chicks are sluts.

40 and up
Faggy rule

There's plenty of girls crazy like you out there just waiting to live out a toxic co-dependant relationship that spirals down into death with you.

I think you're all underestimating how insane schizophrenia is

Anything different is a big no to women and they see you as less than human for it.

t. diagnosed with high-functioning autism.

I don't think so, my family has three full blown paranoid schizos, (ones up for attempted murder, the anothers offed herself), two of them have kids and have had long lasting relationships.

I'm diagnosed schizo and girls like me

When I'm alone I keep thinking about slitting a person's throat and setting him up in a demon sacrifice. I'd even act it out in my room and make loud scary noises.

I know I won't find love anywhere

Attached: 1561186742405.jpg (645x773, 55K)

oBut they'll never love you, my paranoia ruins everything, nobody will want to put up with it, I have n problem getting a girl to be initially attracted to me, its every step after.

Both of these its so fucking debilitating. Was that a noise bo is someone listening? No thats not. See a coworker AAAAAAAAAA. (Kill them) no thats bad ( do it now) no procede to suppress rage paranoia and bloodlust urges for the next 5-30 minutes and repeat.
Yeah shits fucking GREAT totally dont feel like OFFING myself(do it)

Sorry abuot typos drinking to numb pains

My life is so fucked I can't even believe it, I layed in bed depressed all day, idk what to do. My mom humiliated me again as well...my life is a complete mess and I feel like I'm just under attack all the time. My body is giving me weird despair vibes just saying this, I'm not a normal person, life is getting rid of me, God hates me. I'm afraid and ruined I feel so castrated and fallen, why God? Why am I so worthless? I try to find the answers within but there's only torment and lacking in my heart it seems. I'm so sad. Idk what I'm going to do. I'm so miserable. I'm so behind. I'm a disaster avoiding social interaction out of shame and fear at 26 and I'll just get older. God why?

being schizo is probably better than being autistic

Does that not make feel a certain, resentment, against them? And does this resentment not lead to anger?

That's not schizophrenia, you just have anger issues

no, I still like girls, and I understand why they wouldn't want to be with someone like me, it just makes me really sad.

I feel like the matrix is just trying to get me to kill myself. All the evopsych stuff torments me, everyone is against me for not being chad, I feel like a bad person and everyone would agree I am. I can't fix him

HAHA FUCKING LOSER

youtu.be/KbEMU7sgkrQ

Attached: 1566616717738.jpg (250x250, 54K)

Its merely part of my psychosis experiences. Other than that I act very paranoid around people

By take care of, you mean use as leverage to hold the moral high ground in every fight they start with you.

Cheer up, no one likes schizophrenic girls either