Hey, user, I'm proud of you

Hey, user, I'm proud of you.

You're a likeable guy, and damn handsome too.
No matter what it is you're going through, I believe in you like I believe the sun will rise in the morning.
Your worst enemy couldn't hate you to the degree that I love you.
If you needed a sign to keep on living, this is it.
As always, my discord is always open if you need someone to talk to.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o6siw94h4L1r3h9dv_500.gif (500x281, 853K)

Other urls found in this thread:

privnote.com/86rWNCk1#bT3VdfgPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks moot. yew were always a devilish larpist

If you really liked me as you say, you'd show your tits with a timestamp.

You like me, don't you?

I like you plenty, user, but I like myself enough to respect my own personal boundaries.

So you're saying there's a boundary on how much you like me and this boundary is limited to societies silly hang-ups about nudity? Seems your feelings for me is rather only skin-deep.

There's no boundaries on my liking you, user, but my feelings are valid and I just don't like showing my nudity.

Attached: index.jpg (303x166, 7K)

can i talk to you on discord origonoli

hu hu hu
fumfumfum

Sure can!
privnote.com/86rWNCk1#bT3VdfgPE
Just tell me if I need to resend it.

las perro muy bueno, tu buenas?

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-233725_Facebook.jpg (398x310, 47K)

I hope some user doxes the shit out of you so you stop posting this fucking garbage on my board.

(you) have fun with that anger, have a :ree:

Attached: 20190327_193034.jpg (1440x1363, 690K)

Literally all I want is to spread positivity, and to help people. And you know what? I am helping people. I am spreading positivity.

I really hope that you see some sunshine soon, user. It's looking kind of rainy over there. I'm sorry for posting positivity on a board about originality.

>Hey, user, I'm proud of you.
tx slut, I'm have worked very hard to get to where I want to be.

but you don't know me, you got no idea what passion is, you got no idea what it's like to chase something for so long and so hard, and have it seemly slip from you hands.

I don't need pity from you.

just add me Hayashi#2424 i've missed it 3 times counting last thread

The things you're posting are pointless, baseless platitudes that are fueled by your egoism and desire for attention. There's neither sincerity nor conviction here, only a shallow, paper thin veneer of support. If you gave a single shit about wanting to be positive instead of wanting to be "acknowledged for being positive"(virtue signaling), then you would be doing something with a bit more merit than namefag posting with cats. You aren't qualified to give robots hope, you fucking harlot.

Attached: 1566677346609-r9k.jpg (500x412, 44K)

Go ahead and think that, friend. I will continue to live in the real world, with the knowledge that some of the only interaction some of these people get is on Jow Forums. They have to be reached out to.

I'm not going to leave anyone behind, even if I'm at risk of being doxxed. I'm too familiar with the feeling of helplessness and loneliness to not do what I can to help.

I wish you the best, user.

thats right! dew yew hear this, glown*ggers? we are nice people!!!!

and thats a cute pug!!!

>Femanon
and i almost blushed. fuck you roastie. not even gonna give you a (You)

Attached: DpBiSSTVsAEcc6E.jpg_large.jpg (1024x776, 112K)

Well, here's a (you) for you! Hope you have a good one!

Thanks user, but you don't know me. I'm doing pretty well currently

Thanks, hon. I needed this. Goodnight.

Attached: 220px-So_Ra_No_Wo_To_promo.jpg (220x314, 33K)

this was one hell of a comfy anime, especially episode 5 when they play in the river barefoot

>You're a likeable guy, and damn handsome too.
Well, this thread is clearly not for me. I'll fuck off now.

Awee, thank you hun! Proud of you too, and hope that all is going well for you too!

Keep on keeping on and thank you for the positivity on a board like this!

Attached: 1555216565199.jpg (353x393, 34K)

Look at you using big words LMAO, looks like someone has been reading as of lately.

You're literally a dime a dozen on this board. Congrats

Attached: 0e8.jpg (680x395, 38K)