Tfw projared innocent

>tfw projared innocent

Attached: Jared.png (470x463, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9TAJUtZHVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hes a degenerate motherfucker but it seems like the pedophilic/hebeophile accusations were false.

Still guilty of wanting to fuck lil dudes regardless of if he thought they were 18

I just enjoy how Twitter is seething, also happy Jared has a chance to redeem himself, albeit a small one

>pedophile
>16/17
god i hate americans

Will he ever recover though?

yes the video he posted has overwhelmingly positive reception.

Man Jared is a bit of a coward, waited all this time hiding in the darkness only to come out and say "NO I DIDNT!"

It's better to be collected and prepared then be a bumbling baffoon saying shit out of emotion. He had good evidence unlike his accusers.

t. seething pedophile

Not our fault that we're #1. Get a better military if you don't like it.

Attached: 577.jpg (717x409, 215K)

Yeah he literally said that he waited just so that he could be sure what he was going to say.

>we're number one
Literally beaten by fucking rice eating peasants

>hurr durr 16 is practically a baby the vast majority of the world are pedophiles
okay, burger-chan

Still number 1

>>tfw projared innocent
That doesn't even matter, though. His image is tarnished beyond repair. People don't care about justice or the truth, they just want to kick someone that is down so they can feel better about themselves.

Ironically, both are legal in the majority of the USA.

Attached: Age of Consent.png (620x393, 126K)

and what did we yield to them exactly?

I see a bunch of retards on twitter accusing jared of "victim shaming" and "waahhh he waited 4 months, released when heidis at dragon con and SCRIPTED THE VIDEO?" "OF COURSE HES LYING!!!" for fucks sake its so goddamn retarded.

i'm aware, but most of the US isn't

all of the retards who wont even watch the video or look at the evidence in front of them have flags in their tags on twitter, and pronouns in their bios.

Attached: Adolf.jpg (250x234, 7K)

Isn't that the argument they're always railing against? When people ask "why did she wait years to say she was raped", they have a million reasons why it's valid. Suddenly waiting a few months is equivalent to throwing in the towel

>people overreacted and unfairly blamed the male
it always has to be this way and women dont see anything wrong with it.

How can the US taxpayer be so cucked? They literally pay for military presence in foreign nations while getting bankrupted in medical bills.

Attached: 1558614924623.png (960x684, 299K)

This.
All the evidence can be at his favor but that doesn't take away the shit stain in his image that this drama left.

Fucking this, today there were some videogame women that came out accusing people of rape from a DECADE ago, and in both cases they consented to the sex to further their careers. But my man Jared can't get a couple months to refute pedophillia.

makes it easier to weed out the retards at least.

most definitely. hypocrisy at its finest. especially when its about a dude. with the jared shit it just seems like these retards are doubling down because admitting hes right means admitting defeat for some "bigger cause". when people have evidence to disprove certain allegations right in front of them and still call bullshit its just mind bogglingly insane.

>military presenc

and that military presence underpins the prices levels and lifestyles in the entire Western world (EU, Japan, USA, etc.) so if you benefit from it you should probably stfu

Simple solution. JOIN THE GREAT MILITARY IN THE WORLD OOOOOO YEEEEAH

remeber when this was a thread about jared?

The only reason 18 is the legal age of consent in America is because American women are retarded and since they don't teach proper sex ed none of them understand anything about sex or consent.

fucked innit
guy came back with evidence for everything and it wont change anything. most places arent going to run a story on this again and people wont make videos because its not a hot topic

imagine your life getting fucked up randomly because of some nonsense on twitter

I dont know who this is. And if you try to tell me, I will fucking kill you. Fuck you all for giving a shit about this. I hate each and every single one of you faggots. "God bless America" my ass

How redpilled is he now? He must be super redpilled on the faggot question and the female question by now

Attached: 546546356.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>His image is tarnished beyond repair.
Yeah, just ask Jontron and Pewdiepie. Both never recovered.

Twitter hate mobs are autistic, parasitic manifestations of the worst humanity has to offer. But if this man didn't deserve it.

Gimme a quickarino rundown on what happened to prove his innocence

>Both never recovered.
>pewdiepies channel kept growing
>currently gets more views on his videos than ever
>hit 100m
>personally congratulated by youtube and sweden
what do you mean he never recovered?

Attached: 1558671620533.png (620x640, 260K)

>showed screenshots that both the trannies said they were over 18 before NSFW pics happened
>gave proof through an article one of the trannies wrote that they literally have brain damage and "selective memory loss"
>showed texts from his wife and lawyers that he tried to leave his marriage on decent enough terms, but his wife refused to let him leave
>his mistress' ex was literally supportive of her relationship with Jared
The man is based.

I was being sarcastic. The "reputation is damaged beyond repair" meme doesn't mean shit since the internet has the attention span of a cocked up squirrel.

He was a massive white knight faggot before, so maybe he budged a little?

youtube.com/watch?v=X9TAJUtZHVo

Who?

originialio