Jeff the Killer - unphotoshop version?

Hi, people from Jow Forums. As you all know, we have been looking for the unphotoshopped image of "Jeff the Killer". Some people said it was from a post of a fat girl on /b/ around 2008. I took this origin as false, because as soon as I reverse image searched the girl's photo, it's said that her name is "Heather White" and not Katy.

>web.archive.org/web/20061122165849/http://www.truechristian.com/favoa.html

According to some oldfags, they recall seeing the image being from a different camwhore on the chan, but she remains unnamed. The story goes is that she took a shitty FGAS/high contrast selfie of herself and spammed it across /b/. She looked kind of spooky and got photoshopped by some anons in her thread. After the girl realized she got trolled, she quit browsing /b/.

Her post was really old, presumably 2005, and the only way we can find it is try and dig through working links/downloadable archives of threads and screencaps, or seek for more oldfags and ancientfags to end the case. The case being that it's not a photoshop of Katy/Heather, but a different chick from /b/ many years ago; moreso, a young skinnier and Hispanic one that got started camming to /b/ at the time.

Here's some proof: (full conversation is in the description)
>youtube.com/watch?v=is0zZyDG5jw

Anyone wanna help or at least participate in this thread? I'd really appreciate some help and effort. I can't seem to find the unedited version for the life of me. Someone, somewhere must still have it. Even if the photoshops were that long ago and moved to Pya.cc around 2005, then we have no idea where those images came from in the first place.

Links:
>pya.cc/pyaimg/pimg.php?imgid=17882
>pya.cc/pyaimg/pimg.php?imgid=20716

Attached: 2005111353_1338574455.jpg (753x645, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22375496/
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20651303/
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/13124942/
youtube.com/watch?v=t6usidH05hA
youtube.com/watch?v=MhPpcvD01Ok&disable_polymer=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Vy69mQQRfCM
aki0906.exblog.jp/1930040/
aki0906.exblog.jp/1999135/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wasn't it just a dog shopped to have no nose and human teeth

>archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22375496/
>archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20651303/
>archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/13124942/

Here's some info that would help. OP here, pic related is close, but it's not the actual girl. The girl's name is Autumn, not Victoria.

Attached: 1524081597120.jpg (238x212, 8K)

That's smile.jpg or smile dog. Can't believe so many 2006 people recommend that being a photoshop of a dog. It's not, although, someone said they've seen it in a Smile dog thread back in 2008.

Attached: 1375247063012.png (1279x1622, 620K)

>ancientfag here, I vaguely recall the image it was originally shopped from on /b/, the girl was slightly latina or native looking.. (in response to katy's photo) is close, but that wasn't her, she wasn't quite that big... i have to ask though, why are you so determined to find the original? before the shop it was pretty unremarkable... 04/05 sounds about right...

>Been here a while. I definitely remember the thread where they kept shopping some girls pic until they got this, and a few more. They all weren't really progressions, more like different people doing different things to it. I also remember laughing when the 'jeff the killer' pasta started going around with the pic. I initially thought it was some user trying to continue the joke years later, probably just someone running with it though... Nah, it was a skinnier chick. Just a young girl camming who came to b. The shops were more or less exaggerations of her facial features more than they are outright warps. Not to imply that she looks like JTK at all... yeah 2004-2005ish

Looking back at this info, I'm starting to get a feeling that some oldfags appear and disappear on this board like ghosts. Anyway we can get them in touch?

I've got a discord if anyone joins just in case if they're interested

discord AW7aJf3

Attached: 2005090823_1156960870.jpg (640x548, 50K)

I would advise you and your friends stop searching for the original image, there are some things that are meant to stay buried

You fool you will release a curse on every robot!

What do you mean? We all personally don't give one shit about the bullshit pasta. Why the image? What do you mean, and what are you hiding from us? All we can find is some photos of one boring fatty.

I'll try harder next time user

I have seen the original image, it is not something I want to see again, trust me after I saw it I immediately exited from my browser and erased my history. I tried looking for it again but havent been able to find it, and now I am grateful that I didnt

Goddamn it man what was it? Is it a fucking dog or something else?

This is the most I can provide, the rest is up to you

Attached: A97A0F34-2306-4659-9329-AC9F8B0F11A4.jpg (640x618, 174K)

this is a very sad larp, stop being autistic

i thought it was an ugly man

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 9.05.50 AM.png (1106x259, 153K)

>iToddler
shitty bait

viewers beware.....youtube.com/watch?v=t6usidH05hA

yooi cant find the origin pic?

fuck off back to plebbit nobody gives a shit about a shitty creepypasta that emo 12yo girls like to make shitty animations of
PLEBBIT IS NOT HERE FUCK OFF!

Was interesting until the faggot in your pic popped up. So you're saying you saw my attatched image in the first post along with others, but you're too much of a pussy to find it's origins.

You fucking faggot.

I made that. Remember /b/'s slogan gaiz

No i caynt mang

NO NOT THE CANCER MEME SITE
>le hurr durrz

ahh yes i remember seeing this, good times...

youtube.com/watch?v=MhPpcvD01Ok&disable_polymer=1

Can we just let this thread die now

It's not a mask. It's 100% said to be a fat camwhore with a lot of glare on her face. Don't believe in Killerjeff in what he says. He did not show you what was truly in that photo.

I know Sesseur is incapable of giving helpful answers, but here's something to consider:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vy69mQQRfCM
This is his original Jeff the Killer video. The earlier version of the image, that was found on a pya post from 2005, can be seen at 1:26.
This means that either he knows the origins of the pic or he found the 2005 pya post.

Yeah but they were reposted. The original photoshops probably originated from a /b/ thread. I always think shops come from Jow Forums for some reason. It could be me.

If these images were from Pya.cc, then we have no clue where they originated from in the first place. They were probably remastered in Photoshop.

It's possible that they came from Jow Forums. As there are other pieces of content on pya that come from this site, such as a flash animation featuring cockmongler. Additionally, earlier projects like world2chan established communication between english and japanese channers.
However, Jeff the Killer always struck me as a Japanese-style photoshop.

True, but someone said the shops came from a latina/mexican girl. She probably looked like Samara and because of the white face, that's what everyone was into because she looked like a fat geisha goth.

Attached: e9f95124-s.jpg (640x479, 48K)

can someone sketch what the girl would look like since the image was that long ago? even if any of you don't remember, can describe it at least?

im starting to get bored and want to have more info

image from it's original size just like the infamous one. pic related was from nov 2005.

>aki0906.exblog.jp/1930040/

>aki0906.exblog.jp/1999135/
>japanese ms paint "shop"
>2005
>pya.cc

i wonder if these shoops are a japanese thing like an obese geisha goth... if that's the case being the shops for that long on pya.cc, then who knew where these shops originated from primarily...

Attached: e0000111_1521983.jpg (753x645, 29K)

pmub my buppers